Forgot email for Minecraft Microsoft account on PS4

Discus and support Forgot email for Minecraft Microsoft account on PS4 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How hard is it to get in contact with someone at Microsoft.... Jeez. I don't own an Xbox, I own a PS4 and my daughter plays Minecraft online with her... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Devlock, Feb 18, 2022.

1. Devlock
    Devlock Guest

How hard is it to get in contact with someone at Microsoft.... Jeez. I don't own an Xbox, I own a PS4 and my daughter plays Minecraft online with her friends. She accidentally signed out of her Microsoft account and doesn't know the email to sign back in! So now she can't play online. Is she just screwed out of playing online ever again? HOW in the world do I get help with this?

:)

Devlock, Feb 18, 2022
  2. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

My please, very happy to see they were able to help :)

Happy gaming!
  3. Devlock Win User

Thank you, finally... With that link, I was able to get someone to call me and after a verification, they were able to give me the email with her gamer tag. You were more help than anyone. Thanks again!
  4. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Hello Devlock,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. Sorry to hear you are having difficulty signing into your MS account for Minecraft on the PS4. Have you linked her account to yours in any way? Perhaps add them in a family account?

You can use the alternative methods in this article to recover your daughter's Microsoft account: Find your Microsoft account email address | Xbox Support

Additionally, if she played with friends on Minecraft, they can tell her the Gamertag she used, which can help recover the MS account used to log in.

Additional Resources:

Reset or recover your lost Microsoft account password | Xbox Support

-Hayabusa
  5. Devlock Win User

Hey there, thanks for the reply. Let me clarify some details. The email was created by my daughter just for her to be able to play Minecraft online with the PS4. She doesn't remember the name of it anymore. I am 100% sure we can log in if we could just figure out the email (she uses the same password for everything). So the email is not attached to any of my emails or phone numbers. Her gamer tag on there is CrayShay12, her PSN name is PerfectPony. All the links being offered have no way to find an email associated with these, but there has to be some way to get that information. It is the only missing piece in preventing us from getting her back online. Im not asking for passwords or anything, just the email associated with that account, so we can log in and fix this huge mess she created. Thank you.
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Kaleigh! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft/Microsoft account.

In order to recover a Microsoft account, you will need to know the email address associated with it. In this case, kindly perform the following workarounds to locate the email address linked to your Microsoft/Minecraft account according to the official Xbox website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/manage-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution

"Go to xbox.com and try signing in with the email address that you think is associated with your Microsoft account.

If you can sign in, the email address and password you entered are valid. The gamertag that’s associated with this email address will be displayed in the upper-right corner of the screen.

If you can’t sign in, check your other email inboxes for messages about your Xbox subscription or Xbox offers. This may help you determine which email address is associated with your Xbox profile.

Note: Think back to when you created your Microsoft account. Were you using a different internet service provider for email at the time?

If you’re part of an Xbox family group, have an organizer (adult account) look up your account info with the Xbox Family Settings app.

Note: This step only works if you’re set as a member of the Xbox family group. Organizers can’t review the account info of other organizers in a group.

Steps for the organizer:

Open the Xbox Family Settings app on their mobile device.
    Choose the member whose account info isn’t known.
    Select the Info bubble next to the user’s gamertag.
    Review the info under Account email for the Microsoft account that’s associated with their Xbox profile."

If you're able to locate the email address of your account, you can proceed with recovering it through the account recovery webform:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
Thema:

1. Forgot email for Minecraft Microsoft account on PS4 - Similar Threads - Forgot email Minecraft

2. I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...: I forgot my email for my minecraft microsoft account, I know the username and most likely password. Just not email, plz help 6dac0f3d-83a8-405c-9db0-4c27f6de7bb1
  3. I forgot my Email and Username connected to my main minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Email and Username connected to my main minecraft account: I forgot the username and email connected to my minecraft account. Please help. This happened because minecraft forced me to migrate to microsoft and I don't use microsoft....
  4. I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username: I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username just dont remember the password. I have forgotten it PLEASE HELP that account is so VERY important to me!...
  5. I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont...: I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont remember the email and password because i made a brand new email just to migrate my account from mojang to...
  6. I forgot my email and I just remember my minecraft name what can I do to recover my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I forgot my email and I just remember my minecraft name what can I do to recover my account: I forgot my email and I just remember my minecraft name what can I do to recover my account 536510a7-d891-474d-9bbd-654309c66447
  7. I've been logged out my minecraft account but I've forgot the email I used for it. I have a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been logged out my minecraft account but I've forgot the email I used for it. I have a...: I've tried the username lookup but that hasn't helped with what's going on. My minecraft gamertag is EpikGamer1241 I know it but I've forgotten my email for the minecraft account ( I also know...
  8. I'm trying to sign into minecraft on a new ps4 but I forgot my email address but remember...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to sign into minecraft on a new ps4 but I forgot my email address but remember...: I'm trying to sign into minecraft on a new ps4 but I forgot my email address but remember the username and idk what to do 0912772c-799b-42d3-8ab8-06dee404f2af
  9. Forgot the email password for my minecraft account and now I can't login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgot the email password for my minecraft account and now I can't login: I don't know the password to it but I have the password and the username or the in-game name of my account I even know the profile name for the microsoft account. I never used the microsoft...
  10. Help I forgot my email to a minecraft microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help I forgot my email to a minecraft microsoft account: I have an account listed for minecraft and its called CopybookManx220 and I dont know the email for it anymore can someone help me 75615acd-f909-44f4-9b7f-b4280fb4870c