Forgot email and pass word for an old xbox account is there anyway I can get it back?

Discus and support Forgot email and pass word for an old xbox account is there anyway I can get it back? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I forgot my email and my pass word and I spent money on the account is there anyway I can get it back?? 3deff009-beb8-48e1-b097-ec7d8712e417 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by THE BIG DOG��, Dec 13, 2022.

1. Forgot email and pass word for an old xbox account is there anyway I can get it back?

I forgot my email and my pass word and I spent money on the account is there anyway I can get it back??

:)

THE BIG DOG��, Dec 13, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Forgot email and pass word for an old xbox account is there anyway I can get it back?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We need to at least have the Microsoft email address in that way we can recover your old Xbox profile. According to Xbox Support: "Important Xbox Support can't provide this info, even if you know your gamertag."

I have here a link that may help you with methods on how you can locate the email address that you have used. Here you go: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. TuskedGrain1 Win User

New here, help please.

feel like losing anyway THEOWENKILLER if i have to change my gamertag again. I was happy with SalfordThomas88. not sure maybe there is something going on with xbox. My old account was DriedCobra that got hacked years ago i would get it back but i forgot
    my email lol.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Anyway to recover an old xbox account which i forgot the email to?

Hi Landin, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I'm sorry but in order for us to attempt in recovering a Microsoft account, we need at least to know the Microsoft email address.

As an additional help, I got you a helpful link where you can find methods on how you can find the previous Microsoft email address that you have:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  5. GummiBear65 Win User

Add me as a friend?

Oh, I forgot. My old account, BlueGummiBear64, has like 10,000 points.

Anyways, how do I get back into it since I'm locked out?

I forgot the password and I need the password to enter the account because I was an idiot and made it do that. ._.
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Email Account

If you know the email adress just use forgot password and follow the steps then you can get your old email adress back
Thema:

1. Forgot email and pass word for an old xbox account is there anyway I can get it back? - Similar Threads - Forgot email pass

2. Forgot email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot email: Hello, my son has recently got a new Xbox for Christmas, I had an account on his old Xbox but the games didn’t work due to him having a new Xbox, so he wiped the old Xbox for me to play games and...
  3. I forgot my email for an old account, how do I get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email for an old account, how do I get it back?: I forgot my email to an old xbox one account and I’m trying to login to it but my Xbox one with the original account is not working anymore. I have a list of Emails associated to my main Xbox...
  4. I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...: I forgot my email for my minecraft microsoft account, I know the username and most likely password. Just not email, plz help 6dac0f3d-83a8-405c-9db0-4c27f6de7bb1
  5. i forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at...: I forgot my email for my xbox account but I know my password and gamertag already looked at xbox support and the ai 46416929-4ee4-4f7b-bc91-43c6557f6de8
  6. I forgot my Email and Username connected to my main minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Email and Username connected to my main minecraft account: I forgot the username and email connected to my minecraft account. Please help. This happened because minecraft forced me to migrate to microsoft and I don't use microsoft....
  7. I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username: I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username just dont remember the password. I have forgotten it PLEASE HELP that account is so VERY important to me!...
  8. I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont...: I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont remember the email and password because i made a brand new email just to migrate my account from mojang to...
  9. I forgot my email and I just remember my minecraft name what can I do to recover my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I forgot my email and I just remember my minecraft name what can I do to recover my account: I forgot my email and I just remember my minecraft name what can I do to recover my account 536510a7-d891-474d-9bbd-654309c66447
  10. cant go onto email, forgot password, xbox is gone and didnt have 2 factor auth

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant go onto email, forgot password, xbox is gone and didnt have 2 factor auth: I was trying to get into an old fortnite account via xbox and I cant go onto the old email. i forgot the password and the number associated with it is also gone, i didnt have 2 factor auth and...