Forcing Logins

Discus and support Forcing Logins in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok Cool, How does that relate to the Origanal Topic? BTW, not earning achievements was kind of the point silly..... It's not an account you can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KurtinHouston, May 4, 2014.

  1. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest

    Forcing Logins


    Ok Cool,

    How does that relate to the Origanal Topic?

    BTW, not earning achievements was kind of the point silly..... It's not an account you can really use for anything besides a bit of temp.. fun.
     
    BongKaos, Oct 2, 2014
    #16
  2. You can gain single player achievements as you would with a Silver or Gold account.

    If you chose then to take it online then all those achievements will come with you.
     
    NonSportsGirl, Oct 2, 2014
    #17
  3. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest
    So, take that name online Forcing Logins :)
     
    BongKaos, Oct 2, 2014
    #18
  4. Forcing Logins

    I see reading comprehension is not your strongest point. Go back to a previous post of mine and you will see it mentioned that if you wish to take a local profile online, and the name already exists on Live, you will be made to change it.
     
    NonSportsGirl, Oct 2, 2014
    #19
  5. DDG TryHard
    DDG TryHard Guest
    when i was a kid i was barely on Xbox when i was 9 years old i was all ways out with freinds and doing football practice and lots of other stuff but i mean they could also add this feature the family pack that you pay 100$ might be nice not so much the age
    thing + its 100$ for like how ever many accounts you want on that Xbox please correct me if im wrong but yea i would add it to the family packs.
     
    DDG TryHard, Oct 3, 2014
    #20
  6. The family pack was actually discontinued about a year ago. So now, any account that you want to connect to online play must have a live account. Personally, I like the idea of keeping local/offline profiles for the kids until they get older. At that point,
    they can convert the accounts to Live accounts and keep track of the log in info, and you can set up your account as a Parent Account to maintain some control of their activities on their profiles.
     
    HyruleBalverine, Oct 31, 2018
    #21
  7. DDG TryHard Win User

    Forcing Logins

    when i was a kid i was barely on Xbox when i was 9 years old i was all ways out with freinds and doing football practice and lots of other stuff but i mean they could also add this feature the family pack that you pay 100$ might be nice not so much the age
    thing + its 100$ for like how ever many accounts you want on that Xbox please correct me if im wrong but yea i would add it to the family packs.
  8. NonSportsGirl Win User

    Forcing Logins

    Haha, no achievements sorry. Just a little fun to point out that local accounts do have advantages. Such as you can have any name you want.

    I think it is a great option for people to have. I can't find out if the One retains the ability.
  9. BongKaos Win User

    Forcing Logins

    So, take that name online :)
  10. DCFC734 Win User

    Forcing Logins

    Dont let them play then, give them something to do like chores round the house while your on the Xbox.
  11. HyruleBalverine Win User

    Forcing Logins

    The family pack was actually discontinued about a year ago. So now, any account that you want to connect to online play must have a live account. Personally, I like the idea of keeping local/offline profiles for the kids until they get older. At that point,
    they can convert the accounts to Live accounts and keep track of the log in info, and you can set up your account as a Parent Account to maintain some control of their activities on their profiles.
Thema:

Forcing Logins

Loading...
  1. Forcing Logins - Similar Threads - Forcing Logins

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  4. Halo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator: Filed report through console with enhanced diagnostics as well. Went to start new Halo in Japan this morning and was immediately greeted by the Narrator describing everything. Tried disabling...
  5. Xbox App constantly freezes on Rog Ally X, forcing restarting the app | Xbox Insider:...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App constantly freezes on Rog Ally X, forcing restarting the app | Xbox Insider:...: Has anyone ever faced this issue? Since day 1, the Xbox app on my ROG Ally X has been constantly freezing, at the most random moment (example: while performing a search, while browsing the...
  6. New Xbox Controller Idea, Force Feedback Controller.

    in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Controller Idea, Force Feedback Controller.: If you’re like me, you love racing games but can’t justify spending hundreds of dollars on a full wheel setup just to get proper immersion. Wheels are awesome, but they’re expensive, bulky, and...
  7. Remote Play sessions cannot be force-terminated remotely.

    in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play sessions cannot be force-terminated remotely.: If a Remote Play session becomes stale (user goes AFK, connection error), future connections fail with “Try again later” until physical access to the console is restored and remote play is toggled...
  8. Is delta force no longer downloadable?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is delta force no longer downloadable?: Just wondering if it ended submitted by /u/Dear-Pizza-2006 [link] [comments]
  9. Cant login to my Xbox account, forcing me to create a new account

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant login to my Xbox account, forcing me to create a new account: Hi. I tried logging into my Xbox account and Minecraft via Microsoft with my original email. When I tried to login to both of them it did not recognize my email. even though my account that’s...
  10. When I tried to play minecraft I was forced to make a new account and can't login to my old one

    in XBoX Accessibility
    When I tried to play minecraft I was forced to make a new account and can't login to my old one: So I wanted to play minecraft and I tried to login to my account like I always did and instead of logging me into my account it forced me to make a new one. Now every time I try to login, it puts...