Forced to buy Xbox live gold to play online in Call of Duty Cold War

Discus and support Forced to buy Xbox live gold to play online in Call of Duty Cold War in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently purchased Cold War and was very exited to play the new zombies. However when I loaded up the game on my Xbox I found everything was unlocked... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by soren dunstone, Sep 2, 2022.

1. Forced to buy Xbox live gold to play online in Call of Duty Cold War

I recently purchased Cold War and was very exited to play the new zombies. However when I loaded up the game on my Xbox I found everything was unlocked and I couldn’t play online, making the game challenges and unplayable in my eyes. I payed $60 to play the just the campaign? Now I have to pay an extra $10 a month to play the full thing? I understand that having everything could be fun, but I like being able to earn everything myself and the fact that I can’t even do that offline is ridiculous. How can I play the game with levels and nothing unlocked without being online? I don’t have the free access package installed by the way.

:)

soren dunstone, Sep 2, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Forced to buy Xbox live gold to play online in Call of Duty Cold War

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War single player not working need xbox live gold

2. call of duty black ops cold war need xbox live gold/ game pass to play campaign