Force gamertag change

Discus and support Force gamertag change in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Im getting so many hate messages on XBL, forums, etc and dont have enough money to change my Gamertag. so I was wondering if the enforcement team could... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by T0xiCFireVenom, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Force gamertag change

Im getting so many hate messages on XBL, forums, etc and dont have enough money to change my Gamertag. so I was wondering if the enforcement team could force gamertag change I’m worried I would get banned if I don’t get it change please help!

:)

T0xiCFireVenom, Aug 24, 2018
  2. Force gamertag change

My GT was The [Mod Removed] recently changed due to it offensive nature after 5 years and now it is slowbunny268005 and you people won't give me a free name change when u gave me this terrible name

xl The Goat lx, Aug 24, 2018
  3. Force gamertag change

i have had a forced gamer tag change from cazzabigboobies to sillypup i find my new gamer tag very offensive you are calling me a silly dog !!!!! force whatever you want but give me a better name that I dont find offensive or give me my xbox live money back
    !!!!

SillyPup5810272, Aug 24, 2018
  4. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest

Force gamertag change

Sorry but the enforcement team does not follow this forum. I don't believe they can force a gamertag change if it does not violate the code of conduct. The only way to change your gamertag is to change it yourself and pay for the change.

Dadwhite, Aug 24, 2018
  5. Hey T0xiCFireVenom,

Unless there are extenuating circumstances such as a violation of the Code of conduct. You will have to pay for a Gamertag change. However, if you wish to take a chance, please feel free to contact the Enforcement team and explain
    to them your concerns. https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

Best,

Nozzle Force gamertag change :)

At the Nozzle, Aug 24, 2018
  6. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    Also if you are being harassed be sure to file reports on those users and block them on the console.

bowski477, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Force gamertag change