For those of you on the new ui just an enquiry as I have just gotten the update

Discus and support For those of you on the new ui just an enquiry as I have just gotten the update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Have just received the update, how do you enable the hover over game art feature? submitted by /u/theogfish [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/theogfish, May 18, 2023.

1. /u/theogfish
    /u/theogfish Guest

Have just received the update, how do you enable the hover over game art feature?

submitted by /u/theogfish
    [link] [comments]

/u/theogfish, May 18, 2023
  2. Bon3zz1001 Win User

What was the update for 14th feb ?

No update here. To those of you who haven't gotten an update, were you in the dashboard update last year? Just curious.
  3. MR1LDN Win User

Dashboard update

Very Excited just like you, il be sure to update when i see sight of this beautiful new dashboard UI
  4. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Mystery Update Prepares Xbox One For The Future?

They obviously have an announcement regarding this update coming at E3. I believe this "mystery" update is the first of a couple to prepare for a slightly new Windows 10 UI and Avatars. Just my opinion on the update
  5. Argontheos Win User

The OLD xbox one experience

^ Right, and they're not going to split the userbase by giving them a choice between old and new UI's - old and new versions of the operating system - and having to split resources supporting and updating them both. If you wanted the old UI, you'd have no
    backward compatibility, no Windows 10 cross-play... I reckon SmartGlass would eventually move past it. Just, no updates. Nata. Hoo hoo hoo.
  6. k1Helix z Win User

Can the new Xbox one home screen system update be reversed?

As much as I agree with you about the new UI design, it cannot be reverted, but also security updates where surely installed, updates to the OS, this is just collateral damage lol
Thema:

1. For those of you on the new ui just an enquiry as I have just gotten the update - Similar Threads - those enquiry gotten

2. If I factory reset or I still have my accounts to re log into and my game progress on those...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I factory reset or I still have my accounts to re log into and my game progress on those...: My Xbox is trouble shooting or something like that and ive tried everything I could and I've had my Xbox for 8years. I'm scared if I partially factory reset my Xbox can I still log into my account...
  3. When people start the interaction how come they can still ban those who respond

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When people start the interaction how come they can still ban those who respond: Some one rage quit the game and then messaged me cursing at me. I responded and they went silent. I sent a 2nd message asking where they went and then they reported me and I got 2 strikes for...
  4. some of my games on my xbox one wont appear on my series X. Even though when i bought those...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    some of my games on my xbox one wont appear on my series X. Even though when i bought those...: like for example i cant play just cause 2 and forza horizon 3 on my series X even though it lets me download and play them on my xbox one. Like i own both games but they wont show up in my library...
  5. How do I remove those 4 other numbers from my gamertag without paying?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove those 4 other numbers from my gamertag without paying?: I wanted to change my user but I didn't read that there would be a random set of numbers so now my user is stuck as Gabo4663 6d0db505-4491-4566-9f66-94d3566d647b
  6. I can't message anyone and i checked for bans and strikes and i have neither of those, what...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't message anyone and i checked for bans and strikes and i have neither of those, what...: i tried signing out and signing in, didn't work, i tried checking for bans, had none, i tried checking strikes, had none, still can't message, what do i do? c7a6e80c-5f26-4f56-b659-97040dbe2723
  7. New Xbox Home releasing publicly - Good to know those weekly threads amounted to very little

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Home releasing publicly - Good to know those weekly threads amounted to very little: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2023/07/26/welcome-to-your-new-xbox-home/?ocid=Platform_soc_omc_xbo_tw_Link_lrn_7.26.1 Special thanks to the Insider team for making us feel included by allowing us...
  8. What is wrong with my Xbox it dose this on all games where it has those black lines and patches

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is wrong with my Xbox it dose this on all games where it has those black lines and patches: What happens in GTAV when I play What happens in fortnite when I play don't mind the bad wifi it doesn't happ with fast wifi and I've tried different hdmi cords a5840a9a-81ce-495f-9450-f9b701a94487
  9. Why would I want to buy anything from those guys? They can't if their online games up and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why would I want to buy anything from those guys? They can't if their online games up and...: M/S Solitaire collection has been down more than up as of late. 705c8962-fc10-4c62-a70c-113864cb5539
  10. Those 2 free months of GamePass get automatically active. You just need to wait.

in XboX Insiders
    Those 2 free months of GamePass get automatically active. You just need to wait.: Answering my own post because I just got my subscription renewed. I was an Insider, subscription expired two weeks ago and now I have until June. So you just need to wait, guys. submitted by...