For those of us who got the One early

Discus and support For those of us who got the One early in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just remembered there is an option to name your console in settings somewhere. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Azraels Sorrow, Jan 31, 2014.

  1. For those of us who got the One early


    Just remembered there is an option to name your console in settings somewhere.
     
    Karch V Amadeo, Feb 2, 2014
    #31
  2. I love the day one edition I have. Once they announce external hard drive storage support then I'll go out and buy the biggest that is out there. I'm not going to go out buy buy an updated version unless I have to. I would have liked to go all digital
    this time around but then I came to the realization that a hard drive can fill up pretty quick. Especially with how big the game installs are now, but I also like owning the physical disc too and being able to trade it in when I'm done.
     
    MaximumExtreme, Feb 2, 2014
    #32
  3. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    [quote user="voteDC"]Do the USB ports on a One provide enough power for portable USB hard drives[/quote]I don't see a reason to assume the ports won't provide enough power for modern portable HDDs. I have plenty of 2.5" USB HDDs that work fine with older
    USB ports not designed to do "charging" or other shenanigans.
     
    IceStorm III, Feb 2, 2014
    #33
  4. For those of us who got the One early

    I personally prefer the digital version of games.



    A: They don't get scratched.

    B: I'm not tempted to trade them in or sell them lol.



    As for the console versions. Sure, there will probably be different versions on the Xbox One just like we had five different 360 versions. I am more than happy with my day one console and regardless to how many one versions come along down the lines, I will
    stick with my day one version until it is on its last leg.



    I still have the original 360 version in perfect working order For those of us who got the One early :)
     
    Mark Sherwood, Feb 2, 2014
    #34
  5. Bring back the white controllers and I could care less if other console versions come out. On a side not, sister's boyfriend has the original 360 which he has run through the ground and still works. Sits on his tv on half the night.
     
    Karch V Amadeo, Oct 31, 2018
    #35
  6. Mark Sherwood Win User

    For those of us who got the One early

    I personally prefer the digital version of games.



    A: They don't get scratched.

    B: I'm not tempted to trade them in or sell them lol.



    As for the console versions. Sure, there will probably be different versions on the Xbox One just like we had five different 360 versions. I am more than happy with my day one console and regardless to how many one versions come along down the lines, I will
    stick with my day one version until it is on its last leg.



    I still have the original 360 version in perfect working order :)
  7. Gamer Nostalgia Win User

    For those of us who got the One early

    Corrupt, learn something about software and development time, Microsoft can't just copy/paste Apps from the Xbox 360 to the Xbox One.
  8. DJ SANDSTORM407 Win User

    For those of us who got the One early

    Im sure in a few years i will upgrade my X1 to a newer model down the road just like i did with my white 360 when i bought a slim.
  9. Gamer Nostalgia Win User

    For those of us who got the One early

    [quote user="Necroscope36"]

    It's like there were these rumors last year about Microsoft going DRM...etc..etc.. and everybody said nah it's only rumors. Then the bomb dropped at E3. All hell was loses. Fire was burning everywhere. Then Microsoft tame that fire by saying "We heard you
    and we're fixing it." No sorry to the gamer for alienating and not listening to there feedback before the start of E3.

    Anyway, all I got to say to those worry about new rumors is take it to the feedback and let Microsoft and the Xbox team know how you feel about these new rumors. Just keep your post professional and don't listen to those that fan boy of Microsoft and Sony
    Fan boy as well. Just voice your concern. Good Luck

    [/quote]

    The rumors surrounding the next Xbox were in the same ballpark you could say but while Microsoft was walking up to the plate, the rumors were off humping the left field wall.

    .

    Goatsnatcher, the Xbox 360 however didn't have all the features it had at launch nor were they all added overnight. Video games and Apps take time to develop, Microsoft can't just copy and paste.
  10. Karch V Amadeo Win User

    For those of us who got the One early

    And so we wait for ID@Xbox to bear fruit.
Thema:

For those of us who got the One early

Loading...
  1. For those of us who got the One early - Similar Threads - those got early

  2. For those who had error 8B50033, it is now fixed. I just turned on my Xbox and it updated.

    in XboX Insiders
    For those who had error 8B50033, it is now fixed. I just turned on my Xbox and it updated.: :) submitted by /u/Kitchennava0 [link] [comments]
  3. I had an xbox S that broke, i had a bunch of games bought on it, can i transfer those games...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had an xbox S that broke, i had a bunch of games bought on it, can i transfer those games...: I had an xbox S that had the hdmi port break and i had a bunch of games i bought on it, i wanted to know if i could transfer those games onto my new xbox 1 x, without having to turn the other one...
  4. So I cannot log into my account and iv done those things I wad asking if u can delete the...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I cannot log into my account and iv done those things I wad asking if u can delete the...: I am stuck logging in as I cannot remember the ps5 microsoft account 3f94803d-93bd-4f44-9fc3-aabe24eab321
  5. Why does microsoft make it extremely difficult for those who got their minecraft accounts...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does microsoft make it extremely difficult for those who got their minecraft accounts...: Before migration, you could prove ownership of a Minecraft account by providing the transaction ID to a Mojang employee, and that was more than enough. Now, the only way to prove ownership is by...
  6. Another user that got hacked by those rambler.ru scum

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Another user that got hacked by those rambler.ru scum: It amazes me how microsoft offers no assistance to people that have paid money for their products and only offers automated system responses. Minecraft account gone, Sea of Thieves gone....
  7. JUST GOT IN!! PSA FOR THOSE STILL WAITING...

    in XboX Insiders
    JUST GOT IN!! PSA FOR THOSE STILL WAITING...: [IMG] submitted by /u/KerbalCommander117 [link] [comments]
  8. For those who got surveys for both Home Experiment E3 and E4

    in XboX Insiders
    For those who got surveys for both Home Experiment E3 and E4: Group A is E3, Group B is E4. In case anyone else is in a similar position. Due to the switch from Delta to Alpha Skip Ahead I got switched from group A to group B, leading to me getting surveys...
  9. Got the Alpha Skip Invite. Check your inboxes for those who applied!

    in XboX Insiders
    Got the Alpha Skip Invite. Check your inboxes for those who applied!: [IMG] submitted by /u/greatnotorious [link] [comments]
  10. Got My Money Refunded When I Put SO mUCh work into geting all those points

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got My Money Refunded When I Put SO mUCh work into geting all those points: So i had left over money and i bought gta and then still had money but it got refunded for no good reason. ccae48f8-da03-4856-83aa-809173abb200