For those of us who got the One early

Discus and support For those of us who got the One early in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So 24 your telling me after all that they have put into this machine they are going to practically scrap the whole machine and start again. Ok mate.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Azraels Sorrow, Jan 31, 2014.

  1. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest

    For those of us who got the One early


    So 24 your telling me after all that they have put into this machine they are going to practically scrap the whole machine and start again. Ok mate. For the first time I think we disagree on something!
     
    DuFFuL, Jan 31, 2014
    #16
  2. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Its certainly possible. I dont work for MS so I cant say what their thinking is. But any business is always looking to the future and thinking of new ideas that can be implemented with their products. And its not actually scrapping the whole thing, its a
    different SKU. It would be a great idea for individuals like myself who prefer digital titles.
     
    x24hrs2livex, Jan 31, 2014
    #17
  3. xXBOXxOne
    xXBOXxOne Guest
    My only BEEF is with the ability to SEE how much room is in my Hard Drive an to SHUT off the Damn Vibrator on the Xbox One Controller, before I get carpel tunnel syndrome!!
     
    xXBOXxOne, Jan 31, 2014
    #18
  4. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest

    For those of us who got the One early

    [quote user="Azraels Sorrow"]I know that this needs to happen but the increased memory[/quote]There's no memory difference.

    Storage != memory. USB HDD support is coming. Just add another HDD.
    Features? The only other thing rumored is a console that drops the optical drive.
    A price drop is inevitable. A price drop with a HDD size increase is unlikely. The 360 still has a 250GB HDD as standard despite all the LE versions that have had 320GB HDDs.
    You wouldn't need to. You'd just buy a USB HDD.
     
    IceStorm III, Jan 31, 2014
    #19
  5. Necroscope36
    Necroscope36 Guest
    It's like there were these rumors last year about Microsoft going DRM...etc..etc.. and everybody said nah it's only rumors. Then the bomb dropped at E3. All hell was loses. Fire was burning everywhere. Then Microsoft tame that fire by saying "We heard you
    and we're fixing it." No sorry to the gamer for alienating and not listening to there feedback before the start of E3.

    Anyway, all I got to say to those worry about new rumors is take it to the feedback and let Microsoft and the Xbox team know how you feel about these new rumors. Just keep your post professional and don't listen to those that fan boy of Microsoft and Sony
    Fan boy as well. Just voice your concern. Good Luck
     
    Necroscope36, Jan 31, 2014
    #20
  6. voteDC
    voteDC Guest
    [quote user="IceStorm III"]You'd just buy a USB HDD.[/quote]Do the USB ports on a One provide enough power for portable USB hard drives or would you need to buy one with an external power supply as well?
     
    voteDC, Jan 31, 2014
    #21
  7. And so we wait for ID@Xbox to bear fruit.
     
    Karch V Amadeo, Jan 31, 2014
    #22
  8. Goatsnatcher
    Goatsnatcher Guest

    For those of us who got the One early

    It's inevitable that they'll change/add/take away things. Chances are they are trying different things right now behind closed doors. The 360 went through some minor and large changes over its lifetime. People have been much more vocal about the X1, with
    the 360 people just really wanted a reliable system, what Microsoft added to the 360 over time were bonus features, they were things that nobody had ever had on a console before. The X1 on the other hand is a lot different, MS has found themselves in an avalanche
    of negative feedback because the system is missing features people are used to having. MS will undoubtedly be revising the console behind closed doors. People are way to quick to say "the 360 was lacking features when it released".....Wrong! The 360 was missing
    nothing when it released because people had never had a lot of the features before, everything that was added to the 360 was new to consoles.
     
    Goatsnatcher, Jan 31, 2014
    #23
  9. [quote user="Necroscope36"]

    It's like there were these rumors last year about Microsoft going DRM...etc..etc.. and everybody said nah it's only rumors. Then the bomb dropped at E3. All hell was loses. Fire was burning everywhere. Then Microsoft tame that fire by saying "We heard you
    and we're fixing it." No sorry to the gamer for alienating and not listening to there feedback before the start of E3.

    Anyway, all I got to say to those worry about new rumors is take it to the feedback and let Microsoft and the Xbox team know how you feel about these new rumors. Just keep your post professional and don't listen to those that fan boy of Microsoft and Sony
    Fan boy as well. Just voice your concern. Good Luck

    [/quote]

    The rumors surrounding the next Xbox were in the same ballpark you could say but while Microsoft was walking up to the plate, the rumors were off humping the left field wall.

    .

    Goatsnatcher, the Xbox 360 however didn't have all the features it had at launch nor were they all added overnight. Video games and Apps take time to develop, Microsoft can't just copy and paste.
     
    Gamer Nostalgia, Feb 1, 2014
    #24
  10. Im sure in a few years i will upgrade my X1 to a newer model down the road just like i did with my white 360 when i bought a slim.
     
    DJ SANDSTORM407, Feb 1, 2014
    #25
  11. I personally love my Xbox one, but as someone has said my only complaint is you cant see how much room you have left on the harddrive and cant change the hard drive
     
    IAmProjectAlice, Feb 1, 2014
    #26
  12. CorruptDNA
    CorruptDNA Guest
    Im mad because this turd of a console doesn't do half of what the 360 did. They should have names this turd the XBOX 180.
     
    CorruptDNA, Feb 1, 2014
    #27
  13. For those of us who got the One early

    Corrupt, learn something about software and development time, Microsoft can't just copy/paste Apps from the Xbox 360 to the Xbox One.
     
    Gamer Nostalgia, Feb 1, 2014
    #28
  14. Thanks everyone, I appreciate the responses. I do love my Xbox Neo( that's what I call mine). I do have another question if any one can help. I am seriously considering going digital for Titanfall. I am an old school gamer( I had a 2600 in my youth). Is
    it reliable to use, does it take up anymore space on Hard Drive( extra over disc version ),& can it be preordered or available at midnight from Xbox store? Any insight would be great. Thanks in advance.
     
    Azraels Sorrow, Feb 2, 2014
    #29
  15. Coreldan
    Coreldan Guest
    It most likely won't take more space than disc version, as the disc isn't actually used for anything other than DRM after installation, everything runs off the HDD. Goes for all games on X1 and PS4 at this time AFAIK.

    Store availability probably isn't "midnight reliability", but it will probably be there pretty fast.
     
    Coreldan, Feb 2, 2014
    #30
Thema:

For those of us who got the One early

Loading...
  1. For those of us who got the One early - Similar Threads - those got early

  2. For those who had error 8B50033, it is now fixed. I just turned on my Xbox and it updated.

    in XboX Insiders
    For those who had error 8B50033, it is now fixed. I just turned on my Xbox and it updated.: :) submitted by /u/Kitchennava0 [link] [comments]
  3. I had an xbox S that broke, i had a bunch of games bought on it, can i transfer those games...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had an xbox S that broke, i had a bunch of games bought on it, can i transfer those games...: I had an xbox S that had the hdmi port break and i had a bunch of games i bought on it, i wanted to know if i could transfer those games onto my new xbox 1 x, without having to turn the other one...
  4. So I cannot log into my account and iv done those things I wad asking if u can delete the...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I cannot log into my account and iv done those things I wad asking if u can delete the...: I am stuck logging in as I cannot remember the ps5 microsoft account 3f94803d-93bd-4f44-9fc3-aabe24eab321
  5. Why does microsoft make it extremely difficult for those who got their minecraft accounts...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does microsoft make it extremely difficult for those who got their minecraft accounts...: Before migration, you could prove ownership of a Minecraft account by providing the transaction ID to a Mojang employee, and that was more than enough. Now, the only way to prove ownership is by...
  6. Another user that got hacked by those rambler.ru scum

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Another user that got hacked by those rambler.ru scum: It amazes me how microsoft offers no assistance to people that have paid money for their products and only offers automated system responses. Minecraft account gone, Sea of Thieves gone....
  7. JUST GOT IN!! PSA FOR THOSE STILL WAITING...

    in XboX Insiders
    JUST GOT IN!! PSA FOR THOSE STILL WAITING...: [IMG] submitted by /u/KerbalCommander117 [link] [comments]
  8. For those who got surveys for both Home Experiment E3 and E4

    in XboX Insiders
    For those who got surveys for both Home Experiment E3 and E4: Group A is E3, Group B is E4. In case anyone else is in a similar position. Due to the switch from Delta to Alpha Skip Ahead I got switched from group A to group B, leading to me getting surveys...
  9. Got the Alpha Skip Invite. Check your inboxes for those who applied!

    in XboX Insiders
    Got the Alpha Skip Invite. Check your inboxes for those who applied!: [IMG] submitted by /u/greatnotorious [link] [comments]
  10. Got My Money Refunded When I Put SO mUCh work into geting all those points

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got My Money Refunded When I Put SO mUCh work into geting all those points: So i had left over money and i bought gta and then still had money but it got refunded for no good reason. ccae48f8-da03-4856-83aa-809173abb200