for the xbox one, wich headset is better: the tritton 720+ or the astro a50?

Discus and support for the xbox one, wich headset is better: the tritton 720+ or the astro a50? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i wanna know which one is the best choice because i'm going to buy a headset for my xbox one, and I am searching for a really good one, so, wich is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Duc4tti, Dec 6, 2014.

1. Duc4tti
    Duc4tti Guest

i wanna know which one is the best choice because i'm going to buy a headset for my xbox one, and I am searching for a really good one, so, wich is better? A50 OR 720+?

:)

Duc4tti, Dec 6, 2014
  2. SpiiT RhymeS
    SpiiT RhymeS Guest
    Headsets ?

For those that like Turtle Beach headsets, have you ever tried Astro A40/A50 or Tritton Pro/720? I had Turtle Beaches as my first headset and I thought they were the sh*t, but when I tried Astro A40s and Tritton Pro +, they blew Turtle Beaches away. And
    I've owned the TB XP 500, which is considered the top TB headset. They come nowhere near Astro or Tritton IMO.

SpiiT RhymeS, Dec 6, 2014
  3. cmarti
    cmarti Guest
    Tritton Warhead 7.1 release on 12/17 for $260 (RUMOR)

The Astros will sound better, I have owned the Tritton 720, the Pro, turtle beach X1 and X12 and the Astro 5.8 MixAmp option and the Astro sounds way better than all the others.

Only ones better would be the audiophile options like the AD700's or Sennheiser HD500 series.

cmarti, Dec 6, 2014
  4. SpiiT RhymeS Win User

Headsets ?

For those that like Turtle Beach headsets, have you ever tried Astro A40/A50 or Tritton Pro/720? I had Turtle Beaches as my first headset and I thought they were the sh*t, but when I tried Astro A40s and Tritton Pro +, they blew Turtle Beaches away. And
    I've owned the TB XP 500, which is considered the top TB headset. They come nowhere near Astro or Tritton IMO.
  5. xxW0LFxx TFD Win User

New Headset

Turtle Beach PX5, Astro A50s or the Tritton Warhead are all headsets I can recommend, but it all depends on what kind of money you're willing to spend.
  6. Murderstyle75 Win User

Headset

The only one I know of is the Tritton Warhead since Madcatz has exclusive rights to the feature. You shouldn't be messing around with Turtle Beach or Tritton though at a high price. These are just gimmicks they sell in the game stores. The audio quality
    is rather hollow compared to better headsets There are much better options out there for wireless such as the Astro A50's but even those are going to be insulted by audiophiles as well as anything made for console besides the Astro Mixamp. I perfer wired myself
    since you can get much better sound quality.
  7. cmarti Win User

Tritton Warhead 7.1 release on 12/17 for $260 (RUMOR)

The Astros will sound better, I have owned the Tritton 720, the Pro, turtle beach X1 and X12 and the Astro 5.8 MixAmp option and the Astro sounds way better than all the others.

Only ones better would be the audiophile options like the AD700's or Sennheiser HD500 series.
  8. VelXF Win User

Headsets

I used Tritton's AX Pro so far. Awesome.

They broke when moving. I ripped a cable out and couldn't fix it. My own fault.

So I bought Astro A50s after reading reviews... was kind of stuck between Tritton 720 and the Astro. I really regret my choice. The AX Pro did a MUCH better job at reproducing the illusion of direction... the A50s feel more stereo than surround. The wireless
    is nice, but they east batteries like crazy and cut-off with little warning. Gotta re-charge them every night to make sure they don't run out of me. They are comfy. And the mic is great. But not worth the money.
Thema:

1. for the xbox one, wich headset is better: the tritton 720+ or the astro a50? - Similar Threads - wich headset better

2. I got banned for asking for money wich now I feel bad and I wanna be able to talk to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for asking for money wich now I feel bad and I wanna be able to talk to my...: I got banned because I asked for money but I feel bad now and I wanna be unbanned cause I have a friend who really wants to play online but I can join his party because I’m banned and he keeps...
  3. How do i know wich Microsoft account Is tied to my minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i know wich Microsoft account Is tied to my minecraft?: Hi, Is there a way to know wich Microsoft account Is tied to my Minecraft account? I can't access the account anymore and i don't know the email/Microsoft account tied to It...
  4. When i go to create a new acount under my old email it said i already have an acount wich...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i go to create a new acount under my old email it said i already have an acount wich...: When i go to create a new acount under my old email it said i already have an acount wich is true, but it game me the option to create a new one. If i decide to do so, will my old one be deleted?...
  5. If I wanted to add a mod for fallout, wich already has some mod support on Xbox, could I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I wanted to add a mod for fallout, wich already has some mod support on Xbox, could I...: I've been wondering about this for awhile, and I've not been able to find a clear concise answer regarding the topic. 4e7378b1-1ff5-41b3-9848-45755a93f069
  6. On my account there is a bug wich allows user's to log into my account and use a credit...

in XBoX Accessibility
    On my account there is a bug wich allows user's to log into my account and use a credit...: Purchasing a set amount off money at $100.00 Xbox Digital Gift Card $100.00 Xbox Digital Gift Card . I have the digital gift in my cart inside Cart: 8391814690. I click CheckOut which pushes me to...
  7. Wich region?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wich region?!: Help.. when i enter my game pass key it shows that error.. What can i do? I changed the location from US to UK in Hungary but it dont works, same error. PLEASE HELP This code can't be redeemed....
  8. Buying games wich are for over 18 year olds

in XBoX on Windows
    Buying games wich are for over 18 year olds: So i want to buy dead by daylight, wich is limited to people who are over 18. I´m 20, but i dont know how to change my account so i can buy those games. If necessary I can send a photo of my ID....
  9. How can i find wich microsoft account owns my game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i find wich microsoft account owns my game?: I bought sea of thieves back in december 2018 and i played it for some months. Now want to play it again, but i did not find it on my pc nor on the xbox app, I tryed with my other account aswell...
  10. i just got xbox 360 wich are banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    i just got xbox 360 wich are banned: i just got xbox 360 wich are banned and i want to Connect to Xbox live and cant i got it for 200 kroner lol i cant install latest update to it it says 2015 in Dashboard i got the nnovember 2019...