For the last three months sent back and forth to rep after rep 3 escalations now they say it ...

Discus and support For the last three months sent back and forth to rep after rep 3 escalations now they say it ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; And also overlord and overlord fellow of evil Lego marvel avengers I went throu my whole list so destiny was rebought also it is rise of tomb raider... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SNIPERG1, Jul 5, 2016.

1. SNIPERG1
    SNIPERG1 Guest

For the last three months sent back and forth to rep after rep 3 escalations now they say it ...

And also overlord and overlord fellow of evil Lego marvel avengers I went throu my whole list so destiny was rebought also it is rise of tomb raider and tomb raider defined edition sniper elite v2 and v3 fallout 4 season pass blackops 3 complete
    game and season pass star wars battlefront complete game and season pass division complete game and season pass also zombie driver assigns creed black flag also unity and syndicate and Spider-Man 2 that's all of them I went throu and tested every game I got.
    And all this is missing and no one has fixed anything it's been over 3 months I have not gotten this problem fixed yet

:)

SNIPERG1, Jul 5, 2016
  2. Xbox preview program

a support rep gave me this link, and was told to let you know my preview program was uninstalled unintentionally and I need the link sent back to my Xbox to redone load the preview app. Thank you.

xlx Rayne xlx, Jul 5, 2016
  3. i 0uNcE i
    i 0uNcE i Guest
    Avoid me

GT: [Mod-removed: personal information]

I've been put on avoid me every month for 4 months now and I'm tired of playing free games to get my rep back.

EVERYTIMe i play ranked games I get booted offline by cheaters but they never get bad rep despite how many times the community reports them. For the last month I've nothing but social games on Halo MCC and been reported non stop. Last night I was reports
    9 times in 25 games of social slayer because kids are terrible at the game and want to report someone for being better. PLEASE FIX MY ACCOUNT. I'm tired of paying money for a service I cant use and having a dozen games I cant play.

i 0uNcE i, Jul 5, 2016
  4. For the last three months sent back and forth to rep after rep 3 escalations now they say it ...

If you are enrolled to the Preview Program you need to access to the private Xbox Early Access Forum to ask for support. Or stop participating and wait for the next Preview update to be released and get the current regular update installed.

More info below:

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-update-preview-faq

Joao-E1AD22DF-C6C8-4208-809B-71952F57E8AA, Jul 20, 2016
  5. pkvas
    pkvas Guest
    That's really hard to read just see a list of your games don't understand the problem

pkvas, Jul 20, 2016
  6. J3RS3Y DEVIL
    J3RS3Y DEVIL Guest
    I think his downloaded games are missing and its the fault of the Preview Program?

Or its Microsoft's fault and he demands those games as compensation for his grief.

Doesn't it always come down to that??? :0

J3RS3Y DEVIL, Jul 21, 2016
  7. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    I suggest a hard reset! For the last three months sent back and forth to rep after rep 3 escalations now they say it ... :)

John Dowding, Jul 21, 2016
  8. For the last three months sent back and forth to rep after rep 3 escalations now they say it ...

^Might even consider doing that with the console as well...

A Blue Illusion, Oct 31, 2018
  9. A Blue Illusion Win User

For the last three months sent back and forth to rep after rep 3 escalations now they say it because of the preview program I want my game back

^Might even consider doing that with the console as well...
  10. John Dowding Win User

For the last three months sent back and forth to rep after rep 3 escalations now they say it because of the preview program I want my game back

I suggest a hard reset! :)
  11. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

I think his downloaded games are missing and its the fault of the Preview Program?

Or its Microsoft's fault and he demands those games as compensation for his grief.

Doesn't it always come down to that??? :0
  12. pkvas Win User

That's really hard to read just see a list of your games don't understand the problem
  13. Joao-E1AD22DF-C6C8-4 Win User

If you are enrolled to the Preview Program you need to access to the private Xbox Early Access Forum to ask for support. Or stop participating and wait for the next Preview update to be released and get the current regular update installed.

More info below:

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-update-preview-faq
Thema:

1. For the last three months sent back and forth to rep after rep 3 escalations now they say it ... - Similar Threads - last three months

2. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  3. HDMI-CEC broken since last update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI-CEC broken since last update.: I have been able to use my LG TV remote to control my Xbox since I got it. Since the June 17th update it no longer works. I have to turn on an Xbox controller or use the Xbox app on my phone....
  4. (Alpha Skip-Ahead) Console becomes unresponsive several times a day last week or so until...

in XboX Insiders
    (Alpha Skip-Ahead) Console becomes unresponsive several times a day last week or so until...: Basically what title says. Series X console. I’ve just run into countless issues the past week+ with games not launching, black screen when launching games, and just it being unresponsive. Like...
  5. two of my xbox account have been permanently banned in the last three months for nothing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    two of my xbox account have been permanently banned in the last three months for nothing: two of my xbox accounts have been permanently banned in the last three months for absolutely nothing and i hadn’t been told what i’d done i’ve lost lots of money from these two band and i would...
  6. Why are the last three achivements for just cause 3 locked even though i have 100% completion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are the last three achivements for just cause 3 locked even though i have 100% completion: I have beaten the game and dlc 100%, got all the collectibles, weapons and vehicles yet the achivements. Caught 'Em All! Anything You Can Do... Unlocked and Fully Loaded Are all still at 0% and...
  7. Reloaded Jigsaw and my last three years of history is gone!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reloaded Jigsaw and my last three years of history is gone!: I lost my hard drive and when I reloaded Jigsaw, I was sent back to 2016! I lost almost 300,000 points and all the puzzles I have downloaded and built for the last three years! What in the world...
  8. I filled my last three spots on my bingo Powercard and was not awarded the power pattern

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I filled my last three spots on my bingo Powercard and was not awarded the power pattern: The bingo game shut down right as I filled the last three spots on my Bingo card. It seems that I was awarded the four Power Bingos but not the Power Pattern. What can I do to recoup the awards...
  9. Attempting to purchase/download game for the last three nights

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Attempting to purchase/download game for the last three nights: Hello- I've been attempting to purchase/download Dark Souls II for the last three nights. I didn't mark down the error code I received on Monday night, but last night (Tuesday) the purchase...
  10. What happened to the three month prepaid card I used last month?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happened to the three month prepaid card I used last month?: Just over a month ago my Live account for the year ended. Rather than buying another years worth immediately, I used a three month membership card that a friend had given me as a gift. Just now...