For the last few days I haven’t been getting battlepass unlocks that I’ve tokened and...

Discus and support For the last few days I haven’t been getting battlepass unlocks that I’ve tokened and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For example, I purchase an Xperia unlock with a token and it doesn’t show up in game. a63d10e6-1e30-47b9-bf7c-ed7399f92ac8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Greg Pace, Jul 26, 2023.

1. Greg Pace
    Greg Pace Guest

For the last few days I haven’t been getting battlepass unlocks that I’ve tokened and...

For example, I purchase an Xperia unlock with a token and it doesn’t show up in game.

:)

Greg Pace, Jul 26, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

For the last few days I haven’t been getting battlepass unlocks that I’ve tokened and achievements aren’t coming through either.

If this is happening with just one game, the issue can be inside of the game itself but we can try uninstalling and reinstalling the game, Greg.
  3. Francia J. Win User

For the last few days I haven’t been getting battlepass unlocks that I’ve tokened and achievements aren’t coming through either.

Thank you. For cases like this what we initially need to do is to quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

"POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​"
  4. Greg Pace Win User

Unfortunately I’ve attempted this a few times with no success. Would clearing the cache be the next step and what’s the most effective way to clear the cache on the series s?
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

If I may ask, is this happening with just a specific game or for all of your games?

Also, what device are you using? This will determine the steps we have to perform.
  6. xZ CAREBEAR Zx Win User

My battle pass isn't working I mw2 and I want to know how to fix it because I bought Blackwell and the 2nd day of having it I wouldn't let on it what do I do

I haven't received token for my battlepass since last week. I'm stuck @ 81%. The beginning of S5 I had to purchase the battlepass twice because of a bug, that didn't reward me with the 20 free tokens or the execution dog. I have never received my money back from Microsoft about the issue.
Thema:

1. For the last few days I haven’t been getting battlepass unlocks that I’ve tokened and... - Similar Threads - last few days

2. Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.

in XboX Insiders
    Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.: When you start a party chat it automatically sets it self to game chat mode and you must go in and disable it then re-enable and disable it before the party chat will actually work. Also. If you...
  3. I've earned Xbox Achievements in the last few days. They haven't appeared on my profile...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've earned Xbox Achievements in the last few days. They haven't appeared on my profile...: It's just weird and odd they haven't displayed yet even though I got the achievement notifications saying I've earned them. It says "0" on the gamerscore leaderboard and my feed only displays the...
  4. Why has my cloud gaming no been working these last few days ???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my cloud gaming no been working these last few days ???: I pay for a service and I would like to know why it barely worked when I had my old wifi and now that I upgraded to actually play cloud gaming smoothly, it's tell me "too many people are playing"...
  5. Download Speeds Have Improved in Last Few Betas

in XboX Insiders
    Download Speeds Have Improved in Last Few Betas: For two years I was amongst the many who could never reach their advertised speeds on their Series X|S regardless of settings, bypassing the router, being hardwired, all other other devices being...
  6. I have 3 x box ones that belong to my children. The last few days they have all stopped...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have 3 x box ones that belong to my children. The last few days they have all stopped...: Please advise on what I can do to fix the problem as have 3 children very upset. Have tested WiFi and all x boxes say all services are working but yet still can't sign in or update games, games...
  7. Been having issues record clips the last few days

in XboX Insiders
    Been having issues record clips the last few days: Has anyone been having issues getting clips recorded only to be met with “not enough space to capture. Delete games or clips. (0x82323002)” I know storage isn’t an issue because I don’t have much...
  8. Anyone else lose the ability to stream in the last few days?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else lose the ability to stream in the last few days?: Yesterday I got all setup to play a game streamed from the front room to my PC and suddenly it's just black screening then giving a failure message. Same thing is happening on the android app. I...
  9. Issues With The Last Few Live Updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues With The Last Few Live Updates: So I've been having issues with my Xbox One S's performance for quite some time since a FEW updates ago, and this last one is the worst. Actually it seems like ever since the update that changed...
  10. unable to stream my xbox one on my surface pro4? it was working last few day ago

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to stream my xbox one on my surface pro4? it was working last few day ago: Hi few day ago I was able to stream my xbox one using some port forwarding and XOON app to turn on my box. But today I was unable to stream it. I was able to turn on the xbox one using the XOON...