For the Clubs invitations is it normal that we can’t invite people from now over 2 months?

Discus and support For the Clubs invitations is it normal that we can’t invite people from now over 2 months? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello , i don’t know, but is it normal if, we have noticed with several clubs in the community that for more than a month no one has been able to... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by The SVJ, Mar 20, 2024.

1. The SVJ
    The SVJ Guest

For the Clubs invitations is it normal that we can’t invite people from now over 2 months?

Hello , i don’t know, but is it normal if, we have noticed with several clubs in the community that for more than a month no one has been able to invite people from active clubs to the convoy from the game Forza horizon 5 on Xbox? I don't know about the PC platform. Clubs of which we are leader or member, it would be to notify of the bug to resolve it to avoid this kind of problem for later, as head of The Official SVJ Club, we do these convoys very regularly and unfortunately with we [SVJ-], there is the club [-GTR] which around 4000 active members are waiting for invitations especially after 2 month. Thank you very much if not if you can change something or just contact me again so we can see the result! GT:

:)

The SVJ, Mar 20, 2024
  2. Metal10957 Win User

Any want to join a casual racing club ?

OP, join my club, we are casual, have a full garage and 70 members. Racing Enthusiasts [RE]. Lot of people from the boards are in the club. We welcome any casuals racers. We try our best to race clean. Message me for an invite or Khronokai.
  3. Hoskayra Win User

How to join Clubs in Forza Horizon 5 on PC?

Hi Tecnoguck, my name is Oskayra and I would be happy to help.

1-Press the Xbox button  to open the guide, then select People > Clubs > Discover Clubs > Browse All Clubs to see the clubs you belong to or to browse featured clubs. You can also search for them by selecting Find a club. Or, from the home screen, select the Friends & Community Updates icon, and then select Clubs on Xbox > Find a Club to browse or search for a public club.

2-Choose a club.

3-Under Welcome, select Request to Join. A notification will be sent to the club owner and administrators. Once a club accepts your request, you will become a member and the club will appear in the Contacts area of ​​the guide.

To view club invitations, select Clubs on Xbox (see step 1). When you receive invitations from a club, they will appear under Your club invitations. Select Accept invitation on the club you want to join.

Fuente: https://support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-activity/share-socialize/join-club

If you have any other questions, let me know, I will be happy to continue helping you.

King regards, Oskayra.
  4. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

I never heard anything for preview member

So now in addition to reading all of the begging from people who want invites to the preview program, we now have to hear from the invited who are complaining that its taking too long??

All of these threads need to be deleted/locked and the authors of the posts need to be denied access to the program.

My 2 cents.

/rant
  5. A RHINO Win User

Looking for Car Club Members

Ill take an Invite to a nice friendly car club. Laid back people who dont judge or arent competetive. if anyone wants to send me an invite.
  6. FSP TheDread Win User

Imperial exchange trading guild

Invites sent. We are now over 260 members
Thema:

1. For the Clubs invitations is it normal that we can’t invite people from now over 2 months? - Similar Threads - Clubs invitations normal

2. I CAN'T EDIT MY CLUB... BUG?

in XBoX on Windows
    I CAN'T EDIT MY CLUB... BUG?: I CANNOT EDIT MY CLUB PHOTOS NOR BACKGROUND CLUB PHOTO, IT WOULDN'T EVEN ACCEPT IN-GAME SCREENSHOTS OF MONSTER HUNTER WORLD AS BACKGROUND. I THINK THERE IS A BUG BECAUSE XBOX ENFORCEMENT TEAM...
  3. Xbox club profile picture or background image not uploading properly

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox club profile picture or background image not uploading properly: Whenever i try to set a custom profile picture or background picture for the xbox club i am the owner of, it doesnt keep the changes whenever i reload the "friends and community updates" app. I...
  4. Trying to play Scarface nd midnight club dub edition on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to play Scarface nd midnight club dub edition on Xbox 360: Scarface and midnight club dub edition on the Xbox 360 I need updates to play on 444ee33c-4670-403c-9746-18019327ddbf
  5. Busco jente que necesite ayuda para vender el Club Nocturno De GTA Online Xbox Series X|S

in XboX Insiders
    Busco jente que necesite ayuda para vender el Club Nocturno De GTA Online Xbox Series X|S: Solo soy yo submitted by /u/No-Echo-8772 [link] [comments]
  6. Fallout New Vegas Data deleted after removing insider club

in XboX Insiders
    Fallout New Vegas Data deleted after removing insider club: I couldn't stand my series x console forcing an update every day at 6 in the morning and making me lose commendation ranks because of it, so I decided to take myself out of the alpha insider club....
  7. bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(: why was Xbox console companion taken away it was far more useful than the now useless Xbox app it did all the same things plus so much more so please bring back the console companion or at least...
  8. I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the...: I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the club it says the post had been deleted and when I go to club it only shows a report option it has been...
  9. Managing clubs on PC

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Managing clubs on PC: There used to be apps like console companion, but all of these have been consolidated onto one Xbox app that only catalogues and display games you can buy. How do we manage clubs from a PC, when...
  10. My friend isn’t getting my Fifa 23 Pro Clubs invite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend isn’t getting my Fifa 23 Pro Clubs invite: Myself and my friend both have the same edition of Fifa and both play on the same console. I’ve just created a pro club on FIFA 23 and she is on my friends list on Fifa but i’m not showing as a...