For some reason took to long to load Preview Program

Discus and support For some reason took to long to load Preview Program in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I try to do anything on my xbox it wont do anything I cant play games or apps because it tells me For some reason it took too long to load I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxDARKxCIFERxX, Mar 1, 2017.

1. For some reason took to long to load Preview Program

Every time I try to do anything on my xbox it wont do anything I cant play games or apps because it tells me For some reason it took too long to load I cant go to settings because my xbox freezes and when I try to turn off my xbox it stays on and the power
    light just blinks. I am enrolled in the preview program does anybody know if this might be the issue? or if anyone can give me another answer to my problem or possibly a solution to my problem that would be much appreciated. My buddy is in the preview program
    as well and he has experienced these problems as well.

:)

XxDARKxCIFERxX, Mar 1, 2017
  2. Start up

There are some issues of this type in preview program also games taking too long and failing to load same with apps.

GrowlingYapper, Mar 1, 2017
  3. qZova
    qZova Guest
    TOOK TO LONG TO LOAD

ever since I deleted a bunch of videos from my xbox my digital games (not disc games) haven’t been able to load up as they take to long to start, according to my dumb af xbox. I’ve factory reset and done everything you can think of. Last night it managed
    to work as I got the error “something went wrong” and I was a able t o load up the game. But now it’s not working again as I’m still getting took to long to start. £420

qZova, Mar 1, 2017
  4. GrowlingYapper Win User

Start up

There are some issues of this type in preview program also games taking too long and failing to load same with apps.
  5. iiTheGoldOneX Win User

Games not installing

Ok downloaded now same initial problem. For some reason Fortnite took too long to load 0x8027025a and it is literally impossible to fix.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

For some reason ... Took too long to start

I've plugged it in the wall, I've opened ports, could it be DNS? Whatever that may be..
    DNS would be the tech equivalent of the Phone operator in the old days....basically, it helps connect you with the website you happen to be trying to access. Some DNS servers are better than others to their larger size enabling them to handle more DNS requests. For those having DNS issues (or network issues or undetermined causes), it's always worth manually changing the DNS in Network settings to that of Google, Cloudflare or any other one.

Try Cloudflare first 1.1.1.1

The Google 8.8.8.8
  7. Christopher Revoredo Win User

You can try this: The first step in resetting an Xbox One is to open the main menu. This can be accomplished in one of two ways:

Press the home button on your Xbox One controller. This is the illuminated button with a stylized X that is centrally located on the front of the controller near the top.

Alternately, you can press the left bumper until you reach the home tab, and then press left on the d-pad.

Press down on the d-pad until you reach the gear icon.

Press the A button to select the gear icon.

With all settings highlighted, press the A button again to open the settings menu.

Press down on the d-pad until you reach System.

Press the A button to open the ​System submenu.

With console info highlighted, press the A button again.

Press down on the d-pad to select reset console.

Press the A button to select this option and move to the final step.

Press left on the d-pad to select Reset and keep my games & apps. Then press the A button. This is the less thorough of the two options, as it only resets the Xbox One firmware and settings without touching your games and apps. Try this first, as it allows you to avoid downloading everything all over again.

YOU WILL NEED YOUR EMAIL AND PASSWORD
  8. TjhowieBTE Win User

After some intensive googling I think I did it

Yet no luck.

The bandwidth usage won't go over 1mbps.

Which is weird, because it is downloading games, but then they won't open.

I've plugged it in the wall, I've opened ports, could it be DNS? Whatever that may be..
Thema:

For some reason took to long to load Preview Program

1. For some reason took to long to load Preview Program - Similar Threads - reason took long

2. Getting the "For some reason "game or app" took too long to start (0x8027025a) error?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting the "For some reason "game or app" took too long to start (0x8027025a) error?: How do I resolve the "For some reason "game or app" took too long to start (0x8027025a) error? I've tried the check for posted outages and the hard restart. Still get the same message when trying...
  3. For some reason ... Took too long to start

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some reason ... Took too long to start: Team! I need help. I'm getting desperate.. my Xbox series s is not working properly l at home. A game or app is taking too long to start. Code 0x8027025a. I went back to the store for support,...
  4. for some reason plants vs zombies battle for the neighborville took too long to start....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    for some reason plants vs zombies battle for the neighborville took too long to start....: I have done a hard rest to try remove catch, also deleted saved and tried to start again, kept the power button down for 10 seconds, moved the game to an external drive, and it still have this...
  5. Whenever I run a game it says “For some reason it took too long to start.(0x80070079)”

in XboX Insiders
    Whenever I run a game it says “For some reason it took too long to start.(0x80070079)”: I cannot open any games and I don’t know what to do submitted by /u/myteamer [link] [comments]
  6. For some reason Home took too long to start.

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some reason Home took too long to start.: Can anyone tell me what to do about my xbox giving me a message that says, "For some reason Home took too long to start." I don't know why it began giving me this message. After it gives me this...
  7. for some reason fortnite took too long to start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    for some reason fortnite took too long to start: so I have been having this problem since last Friday. Every time I try to play Fortnite it tell me " for some reason Fortnite took too long to start". I have power cycle my xbox one. I have...
  8. Please Try Again, For some reason home took too long to start.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Try Again, For some reason home took too long to start.: I'm on my second xbox one x now and it has the same problem as the first, the home screen and my games will not load! I'm greeted with a message that says "Please try again, for some reason this...
  9. FOR SOME REASON YOUR GAME HAS TOOK TO LONG TO START.(0x8027025a) ​

in XBoX on Consoles
    FOR SOME REASON YOUR GAME HAS TOOK TO LONG TO START.(0x8027025a) ​: Hi, my problem is that everyday i try to play a game it says that 'FOR SOME REASON YOUR GAME HAS TOOK TO LONG TO START.(0x8027025a) a59b956e-3cca-47ab-b695-396cfed89a00
  10. ERROR: 0x8027025a For some reason Home took too long to start

in XBoX on Consoles
    ERROR: 0x8027025a For some reason Home took too long to start: The primary solution I've seen for this is to clear the XBox One's cache by holding down the power button for ~10s until it powers off, then unplug the power cord for ~10s as well. That does...