For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...

Discus and support For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] It always freezes here EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post. 1062f26f-1c49-4932-9c3b-a310d9fecde6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Darth Vader3583, Jan 11, 2024.

1. For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...

For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes... [​IMG]

It always freezes here

EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post.

:)

Darth Vader3583, Jan 11, 2024
  2. DadSox Win User

Minecraft Theam pack

The Minecraft theme packs are not actually for use in game. The Minecraft theme packs are for the dashboard of the XBOX 360. When you first turn on your system and are taken to the dashboard, you will see the theme you currently have displayed. It is very
    similar to the background of a computer.

The way to change your theme is to go to the "Social" tab on the dashboard, click on your avatar that you have created, then you should see an option listed as "Change Theme." Click on that and it will pull up all of the options you have for your theme
    for the XBOX 360 dashboard. If you need help changing it, you can click on this link

support.xbox.com/.../dashboard
    and scroll down to "Personalize Your XBOX 360 Console" and the directions I just gave you are there. If there are any other questions, the forum is always here to help.
  3. HassanB Win User

Paid MInecraft "All Around the World" Theme doesn't work!!!! HELP

Hi,

You've downloaded a theme, this isn't an in-game item or anything of the sort it's something that you use on your Xbox 360 Dashboard. The only game add-on's available for Minecraft are Skin Packs. Everything else is items for your avatar, gamer pictures for
    your profile and themes for your Xbox 360 dashboard.

Information on how to change the theme of your Xbox 360 Dashboard can be found
    here

Change your theme

On your console, sign in using your profile.

Go to Social, and then select your avatar.

Select Change Theme.

Select a theme.
  4. Cryptic Soldier Win User

Change theme...

Hi there RedDead. Are you talking about the latest dashboard update moving everything around?
    Sadly you can't change the update. It's the same as when we lost our blades.
    You could always buy a theme from the Market Place and apply it to your dashboard to change how it looks, but the actual tiles will retain their original position.
    Here is how to change your theme on your Xbox -
    support.xbox.com/.../dashboard
    Regards - Cryptic
  5. Darth Vader3583 Win User

For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes and it’s only happening with my account and I’ve tried it on 2 different consoles

Hi thank you for the response unfortunately the problem does persist
  6. Kathy A. Win User

For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes and it’s only happening with my account and I’ve tried it on 2 different consoles

Hello Darth,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you were having issues changing your theme on the Xbox 360 dashboard. This could be caused by a few different things, such as a corrupted profile or a problem with the console's hard drive.

Clear the system cache on your Xbox 360 console.

• To do this, go to Settings > System > Storage > select your storage device > Clear System Cache.

DELETE PROFILE:

• Please go to Settings > System > Storage > Hard Drive > Gamer Profile > Choose your Gamertag > select Delete Profile ONLY.

RE-DOWNLOAD PROFILE:

• On your dashboard, choose Social > Select Sign in or out Then select Download Profile > You will be prompted to enter your email address and password.

CLEAR CONSOLE SYSTEM CACHE:

• Please go to Settings > System > Storage > Highlight Hard Drive > press Y and choose Clear System Cache (3x).

If issue persists, please let us know in your next reply as this could be part of Xbox 360 live known issue.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...

1. For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes... - Similar Threads - reason 360 dashboard

2. On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it...: Xbox 360 live service issue 35b6f261-9e06-42a9-a889-24c1cd5bed5f
  3. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...
  4. I just bought an original Xbox game to play on my Xbox 360, and for some reason, it doesn’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought an original Xbox game to play on my Xbox 360, and for some reason, it doesn’t...: It was tested on an original Xbox and it worked. I downloaded the most recent update, and even still, it will not work. I have checked, and it is on the list of those that SHOULD be compatible. It...
  5. For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...

in XBoX on Windows
    For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...: [img] It always freezes here 1062f26f-1c49-4932-9c3b-a310d9fecde6
  6. Xbox One Issues - 360 Discs Not Showing Up For Some Reason

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One Issues - 360 Discs Not Showing Up For Some Reason: So I wanted to play COD black ops on my Xbox one the other day and the first time I put the disc in, nothing happened. Took it out then put it back in and then installed it. Went to game menu and...
  7. Xbox 360 Profile Data (Some Games) Reset For Some Reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Profile Data (Some Games) Reset For Some Reason: I've noticed some of my games' data files were gone. For example, Call of Duty: World at War I have my multiplayer data but not the campaign one. I'm not sure if I need to re-download my...
  8. Is there any particular reason why we can play Xbox 360 games such as mass effect via...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there any particular reason why we can play Xbox 360 games such as mass effect via...: This would make this perfect. I'm playing through the mass effect series and I'd love to do it on the go. Is there a reason this isn't possible? submitted by /u/MemesAreCocaine [link] [comments]
  9. Microsoft: my xbox 360 was vetoed for no reason

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft: my xbox 360 was vetoed for no reason: Microsoft (Routers): my xbox 360 was vetoed for no reason My console is not modified This code C800 - 0036 means that you are under a ban For more info: Error C800-0036 | Error Code Lookup...
  10. My Xbox 360 is banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 is banned for no reason: I NEED HELP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE XBOX ENFORCEMENT TEAM I AM A 13 YEAR OLD BOY AND MY XBOX 360 HAS BEEN BANNED FOR NO REASON IF YOU DON'T FIX THIS PLEASE DELIVER ME A NEW XBOX RIGHT AWAY MY EMAIL IS...