For some reason my xbox has reseted itself and I don't know what to do please help

Discus and support For some reason my xbox has reseted itself and I don't know what to do please help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For some reason my xbox series s has reseted itself and u don't know what to do please help. 78f5aee3-c0b1-444c-9e6e-8d6236f597bc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MRYKBM, Oct 26, 2023.

1. MRYKBM
    MRYKBM Guest

For some reason my xbox has reseted itself and I don't know what to do please help

For some reason my xbox series s has reseted itself and u don't know what to do please help.

:)

MRYKBM, Oct 26, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! I'm more than happy to help you!

I just want to clarify, after the console reset do you still experience any technical issues?

Does the automatic reset happen frequently or just this once?

Are you able to sign in to your Xbox account and navigate through the console dashboard?

Do your installed games not showing up on your console?

If yes, try to sign in to your account to resync in the cloud and reinstall your digital games again to see if it works.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. xPRxKingRico Win User

Unresponsive Xbox One

For some reason my Xbox keeps disconnecting from xbox live an controller keeps losing sync don't know what to do please help it does it randomly how to fix ?
  4. kyle jones1 Win User

Please help I don't know what to do

I'm not eligible for a refund I've exhausted all steps to try get the game working but no luck I've paid £100 for nothing
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Kyle, to request a refund for your game you will need to login to your account where you purchased the game or subscription and complete this form below for a refund, you will also need the order code for each item you wish to refund.

There, all you have to do is follow all the requirements requested when filling in the form, and then wait for an email with a response to the request.

This can take up to 72 hours.

Request a refund for digital games

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/subscriptio...

Note: Not every game or product is eligible for a refund.
  6. kyle jones1 Win User

It keeps dashboarding me it was working but now it's not
Thema:

1. For some reason my xbox has reseted itself and I don't know what to do please help - Similar Threads - reason has reseted

2. my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason: My Xbox series was turned off for no reason out of the blue and I have no clue why I’ve done everything I can to resolve the issue. Nothing works. I’ve had the same issue with the power supply...
  3. Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason: I have recently tried to play Xbox online and have been banned for nothing and was just wondering if Xbox was a waste of time and money if I can just be wrongfully banned out of nowhere with no...
  4. My Xbox series S has factory reset itself for some reason after a power cycle.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series S has factory reset itself for some reason after a power cycle.: So I was recently watching a friend's dogs and brought my Xbox, everything was fine till I return home when my console refuses to connect to my wifi, even though it will connect to my hotspot no...
  5. I need to contact in person with Xbox support. My account has been banned with no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact in person with Xbox support. My account has been banned with no reason: Hello. I received an email that my account has been banned. I don't even play online games. This seems to be a mistake. I have spent a lot of money in my account during the past years, and have...
  6. Activision has permanently banned me for no reason on MW2 any suggestions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Activision has permanently banned me for no reason on MW2 any suggestions?: I hadn’t played for a few weeks on MW2 so Ioad the game up can’t play it at all even campaign won’t then I realised I had been permanently banned for no reason but they say it was for unauthorised...
  7. My account has been banned for an unspecified reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been banned for an unspecified reason: So yesterday my account got bnpanned because I accidently ended up giving someone access to my account and they violated the community standards by sending a message with n word in it whilst using...
  8. How to get back/view past messages that xbox has for some reason decided to get rid off

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get back/view past messages that xbox has for some reason decided to get rid off: All my messages have sent before 2020 have disappeared (always seems to be 3 years prior). Is there any way for me to get these messages back? Seeing as Xbox was the one who got rid of them not...
  9. Why has Xbox declined my refund for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    Why has Xbox declined my refund for no reason: My lil brother spent £45 on my Xbox and I can’t get a refund because I “used all my refunds this year” I’ve never not refunded anything in nearly 2 years I don’t understand....
  10. My account has been suspended for no reason and I’ve tried to contact Microsoft but they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been suspended for no reason and I’ve tried to contact Microsoft but they...: I’ve been suspended twice now for no reason and it’s annoying I’ve tried to contact Microsoft but they put me through with an AI that speaks a different language it’s getting quite irritating now...