For some reason I lost Minecraft even though I basically bought it.

Discus and support For some reason I lost Minecraft even though I basically bought it. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Long story short I slept in on a moving day and quickly packed my things including my Xbox ( I’m unsure if it has anything to do with me losing the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Blake Garnett, Jan 17, 2023.

1. For some reason I lost Minecraft even though I basically bought it.

Long story short I slept in on a moving day and quickly packed my things including my Xbox ( I’m unsure if it has anything to do with me losing the game ) but my Xbox is the limited Minecraft themed Xbox one s with 1TB of space. I got minecraft with it already purchased how it should’ve been since it’s what the console was based around and came with it no matter what. I’ve just set up my Xbox and went to play but it’s saying that I don’t own the game and the only way to get it is by buying it or getting game pass??? I need help please because that’s the main reason I got this Xbox.

:)

Blake Garnett, Jan 17, 2023
  2. Jason Guer Win User

Hello Blake Garnett

Hope you are doing well today!

Thank you for the additional information. Let me continue to help you.

Based on your description above, you got a preinstalled Minecraft in your Xbox account. In this case, I want you to open the Microsoft Store find the Minecraft game and sign in using your Microsoft account. If you will encounter any error message, take a screenshot of it and I will provide additional method for you.

We look forward to your next response.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Jason Guer Win User

Hello Blake Garnett

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Regards

4. Jason Guer Win User

Hello Blake Garnett

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have an issue accessing your Minecraft game that you purchased. Let’s work together in finding the best resolution to this issue.

For me to better understand the issue, I’d like to ask a few questions:

• Are you using a Mojang or Microsoft account the moment you purchased the game?
    • If you are using the Mojang account, are you able to migrate it to your Microsoft account?
    • Are you using Java or Ultimate edition?
    In this case, you need to make sure that the account you are going to use is the same account you use the moment you purchased the game. Also, to avoid any issue moving forward please make sure that your Xbox App, Microsoft Store app and Gaming service are up to date.

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

We look forward to your response.

Regards,

5. Blake Garnett Win User

Hey Jason

I didn’t purchase the game as it came with the Xbox as a deal for it being themed around Minecraft but when I first downloaded it I used my Microsoft account. I have no clue if it was any higher purchasable packs like the gold edition or whatever all I know is that I got the game for free with the Xbox and downloaded it on a Microsoft account. I know this isn’t much help but I’m telling you everything that I can remember.

Sincerely Blake
  6. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

What games do you play on a Daily basis?

Fallout New Vegas. I'm enjoying it much more than Fallout 3 for some reason, even though it's basically the same.
Thema:

1. For some reason I lost Minecraft even though I basically bought it. - Similar Threads - reason lost Minecraft

2. Lost account microsoft unknown reasons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost account microsoft unknown reasons: 1 or 2 years ago i lost an microsoft account for reasons unknown to me. there was a minecraft java edition and i lost access to it. i have confirmation of the transaction that i bought it. i realy...
  3. I lost my minecraft account for..? no reason?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my minecraft account for..? no reason?: so i launched feather (a minecraft client like lunar) and i didnt have an account? never happend before so i go to launch main minecraft launcher i click play and it says: Sorry, Unable to launch...
  4. Lost my Character on Fable3 for no reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost my Character on Fable3 for no reason: Hello, I had been playing fable 3 for a few days on my 2010 save (I play from my Xbox Series X). I noticed that my first character had been reset to 0. So I played on my second character. It's...
  5. Migrated Minecraft account to my Microsoft account, but now I lost minecraft for this reason

in XBoX on Windows
    Migrated Minecraft account to my Microsoft account, but now I lost minecraft for this reason: Hi. Yesterday I migrated my minecraft account to my mojang account. I couldn't find any help so this is my last chance. What happens is that my Microsoft account isn't recognized as my minecraft...
  6. my friend lost all his switches for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend lost all his switches for no reason: is it possible to give my friend my own ''make this your home xbox'' switches? be057d21-0cb8-4c87-836d-96fb68d3caa1
  7. (Please Help) I lost 7 years of Xbox progress for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Please Help) I lost 7 years of Xbox progress for no reason: I was permanently suspended from Xbox Live on September 6, 2019. I went through every method of support Microsoft has to offer. I was put through loops to no avail, so I am back and am begging for...
  8. I lost my ambassador for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    I lost my ambassador for no reason: A bit ago I got suspended on xbox for absolutely no reason and I ended up solving up the case since i got reported just for saying "No" to a guy or kid who was begging for a skin in fortnite and...
  9. WOW: Has anyone else tried to download the farcry 5 lost on Mars I did and for some reason it ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    WOW: Has anyone else tried to download the farcry 5 lost on Mars I did and for some reason it ...: WOW (ISPs): Has anyone else tried to download the farcry 5 lost on Mars I did and for some reason it gav Vietnam You may need to call phone support directly. The phone numbers are listed online....
  10. I have lost 7000G for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have lost 7000G for no reason: I few months ago i reached 100k Gamer Score, however i check back now and i have 7000G less than 100k. I want to know why this has happened. 83238f45-1516-402b-ad2a-bec735ea583d