For some reason i cant figure out my email or password for my main account WTF

Discus and support For some reason i cant figure out my email or password for my main account WTF in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My main account DeadlyyGhost is randomly erased or something bewcause i put in all my emailks ive ever used and all my passwords and i cant find... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SpousalShrimp10, Nov 20, 2014.

1. For some reason i cant figure out my email or password for my main account WTF

My main account DeadlyyGhost is randomly erased or something bewcause i put in all my emailks ive ever used and all my passwords and i cant find anything im willing to give my email and phone number to you if u can help me get my accnount back cause if u
    cant help me my friends and I are quitting xbox and going to PS4

:)

SpousalShrimp10, Nov 20, 2014
  2. Savage
    Savage Guest
    My account was suspended

My xbox account is suspended untill 5/4/2012 witch is today i cant check my aim account i dont remember my password i made one for yahoo but cant change it i tried to switch emails. My account was supposed to be off suspention but its not. Xbox sent a email to me old email at aim.com but i dont use that email i use yahoo i still dont know the reason for being suspended

Any idea's?

Savage, Nov 20, 2014
  3. mrs420barker
    mrs420barker Guest
    How do I get my vudu movies I purchased off my live account I no longer use?

I know my email and password but for some reason my vudu movies must be linked to my gamer tag an I still know my password an email to my live account so it cant be that if someone could help me figure this out it would be great o have a ton of Disney movies
    my daughter likes to watch.

mrs420barker, Nov 20, 2014
  4. For some reason i cant figure out my email or password for my main account WTF

Cause if stuff like this is going to happen and u cant help than thats sad

SpousalShrimp10, Nov 20, 2014
  5. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest
    you will have to contact support by phone they should be able to help you out good luck

davemcfly85, Nov 20, 2014
  6. Pro Devision
    Pro Devision Guest
    If its your main.. it should be the same details you use to login to "hotmail.com"

Calling xbox support won't help you, as you've forgot the main security details of the profile.

Just saying its a long shot but i dout phoning support will help.

Goodluck though.

Pro Devision, Nov 20, 2014
  7. how do i call them i dont know their number

SpousalShrimp10, Nov 21, 2014
  8. taidara
    taidara Guest

Hey there Spousal!

Contact Xbox Live Support:
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
    Where you can chat with an agent, or request a phone call to an agent.

Good luck!

taidara, Oct 31, 2018
  9. SpousalShrimp10 Win User

how do i call them i dont know their number
  10. taidara Win User

Hey there Spousal!

Contact Xbox Live Support:
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
    Where you can chat with an agent, or request a phone call to an agent.

Good luck!
  11. Pro Devision Win User

If its your main.. it should be the same details you use to login to "hotmail.com"

Calling xbox support won't help you, as you've forgot the main security details of the profile.

Just saying its a long shot but i dout phoning support will help.

Goodluck though.
  12. davemcfly85 Win User

you will have to contact support by phone they should be able to help you out good luck
  13. SpousalShrimp10 Win User

Cause if stuff like this is going to happen and u cant help than thats sad
Thema:

1. For some reason i cant figure out my email or password for my main account WTF - Similar Threads - reason cant figure

2. I cant hear or speak on game chat for some reason any idea why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant hear or speak on game chat for some reason any idea why: I cant hear or speak on game chat any idea why 6caa072e-ab62-44bb-9fa9-a49847433d5f
  3. Got banned for no reason and cant get a case review for it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got banned for no reason and cant get a case review for it?: Got banned for this “Its can be a 2v1 if you want your mate on your team he seems chill” And i cant get this appealed can anyone explain why or what i did wrong 3fadc7e0-43d7-4591-aec2-2fbb732a9344
  4. so for some dam reason i cant redeem a 5$ gift card from microsoft rewards on xbox,...

in XBoX on Windows
    so for some dam reason i cant redeem a 5$ gift card from microsoft rewards on xbox,...: exactly what the title says, i can't redeem a 5$ gift card :P e1b3440b-9396-4663-b71f-92af1e31b11b
  5. Hello everyone. So I cant log into my account cause they logged me off for some reason.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello everyone. So I cant log into my account cause they logged me off for some reason.: Hello everyone. So I cant log into my account cause they logged me off for some reason and now I need to "secure" my account to get in, but the problem is that I have my old phone number on my...
  6. Hi i have game pass ultimate and for some reason i cant play fortnite its says unexpected...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i have game pass ultimate and for some reason i cant play fortnite its says unexpected...: Hi i have a xbox x .and game pass ultimate .which is upto date im trying to play fortnite and it says unexpected error connecting to xbox live ive reset my router and xbox and still wont connect...
  7. Locked out for no reason and cant get back in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out for no reason and cant get back in.: I was locked out of my account that i use to play minecraft after a few days, although i have done nothing wrong. I have attempted to unlock it using the method it tells me, but refuses to send a...
  8. Microsoft account got locked for no reason and i cant unlock it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account got locked for no reason and i cant unlock it: recently i made a new Microsoft account using Gmail to play Forza Horizon 5 Game, it was all good until 2 days ago when i tried to log in it says my account got locked, the only way to unlock it...
  9. Banned for no reason at all or not a valid reason and why cant i talk to a real person...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason at all or not a valid reason and why cant i talk to a real person...: I have recieved a enforcement notificatiin for 2 days, but what i cannot understand is why i have been banned, it was from a group post that i had re posted with no swears or violence or hate...
  10. Cant change username for no apparent reason?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant change username for no apparent reason?: The username “” is available on Xbox live, i’ve checked and nobody else has it, but when i try to change my username to it, it says that it’s not allowed, even though there are no profanities or...