For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9

Discus and support For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It's really odd and annoying. I tried to start the game multiple times, no effect. b876c8e4-474e-4548-b6fa-508a33081dcc Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Marcin Turniakowycz, May 28, 2024.

1. For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9

It's really odd and annoying. I tried to start the game multiple times, no effect.

:)

Marcin Turniakowycz, May 28, 2024
  2. schnurren Win User

asphalt 9 cannot log in

Hello Jmvillame210,

Do you have your Windows 10 fully up to date?

It is possible that is not the case and you need to update to have Xbox services at the latest version.

Please try that and tell us if it fixed your issue!
  3. xXCAPTAINxX19 Win User

asphalt 9 cannot log in

Try deleting the app and try downloading it again and doing it all over
  4. Raz0r_ Win User

Signing into XBOX Live account on ASPHALT 9 LEGENDS

Hello, . Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

So just to make things clear, you do not have a Xbox Live account, you are trying to create one to play Asphalt 9? That's it?

Are you trying to create the Xbox Live account on Xbox or Windows?
    Hi, Lucas, yes I don't have an XBOX LIVE account on the Microsoft account I'm trying to log in with, but I do have an XBOX account on this Microsoft account that I'm replying to you with but when I'm trying to log into this Microsoft account that has an XBOX LIVE account this one I mean, It just repeats the same issue it takes so long to load, and I'm using a Windows 10 to play ASPHALT 9, I'm I mainly want to use this XBOX LIVE account on this Microsoft account to play ASPHALT 9, but the issue made me want to use any XBOX LIVE account.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Asphalt 9 Legends on Windows store

6. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

How to login into asphalt 9 using my xbox account?

Thema:

For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9

1. For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9 - Similar Threads - reason cannot log

2. I just bought jedi survivor on my x box one s, but for some reason i cannot download it or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought jedi survivor on my x box one s, but for some reason i cannot download it or...: I just bought jedi survivor on my x box one s, but for some reason i cannot download it or play it. It says i own it but it wont let me play it. 04f79b0a-6348-45df-92fd-fc2a111f6738
  3. For some reason I cannot download any game. When I try it stops at Acquiring License. I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For some reason I cannot download any game. When I try it stops at Acquiring License. I...: For some reason I cannot download any game. When I try it stops at Acquiring License. I have tried to fix but code 0x80070005 keeps popping up. How do I fix this?...
  4. For some reason I cannot view my own profile and I also cannot look at my friends list....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    For some reason I cannot view my own profile and I also cannot look at my friends list....: I know the friends list glitch happened to a lot of people a few months ago but it didn't hit me until now. ffb52ac4-b713-4794-a903-d501873576e0
  5. for some reason i cannot log into my microsoft / minecraft java account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    for some reason i cannot log into my microsoft / minecraft java account: so i was trying to log into my microsoft account just around now. because i havent played it since i migrated it. i believe i have been hacked or something has happened cuz every time i try to log...
  6. My account was permanently banned for no reason and I cannot submit a case review is there...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was permanently banned for no reason and I cannot submit a case review is there...: On june 9th 2022 I was in a party with one of my friends when All of a sudden I was permanently banned and I cannot submit a case review is there anyway that I can still get my account back...
  7. Cannot install FH5 for seemingly no reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install FH5 for seemingly no reason: Hello everyone, I've been trying to install FH5 today and I can't manage to start the download, its just goes into error with the following code : 0x87e00017. I have the game via the gamepass...
  8. Can't cast video to xbox anymore (03/2019) Xbox cannot be detected on network for some reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't cast video to xbox anymore (03/2019) Xbox cannot be detected on network for some reason: I have always been able to cast from my devices to my Xbox as it is the only device I can do this from. But tonight, when I went to do this the app I always use took ages to searching for a...
  9. Received comms ban on console, but cannot see any reason on enforcement.xbox.com

in XBoX Accessibility
    Received comms ban on console, but cannot see any reason on enforcement.xbox.com: Today I received a comms ban on my Xbox One; I'm not sure entirely why. However, when I log into enforcement.xbox.com, there are no active bans listed -- and hence I cannot see why I was banned,...
  10. Cannot Share Xbox Live For Some Reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Share Xbox Live For Some Reason: I just got a new xbox for my brother and want to share my games and Xbox live so I set the new xbox as the home Xbox for my xbox live account and then logged into his already existing account on...