For some odd reason when i try to launch MW 2019 and MW 2 2022 it says 'syncing data' so i...

Discus and support For some odd reason when i try to launch MW 2019 and MW 2 2022 it says 'syncing data' so i... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] I dont know why it is doing this 5f40d2cb-9209-4550-bd32-0e380fa4fa96 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheLegend0fKH28, Mar 3, 2023.

1. For some odd reason when i try to launch MW 2019 and MW 2 2022 it says 'syncing data' so i...

For some odd reason when i try to launch MW 2019 and MW 2 2022 it says 'syncing data' so i... [​IMG]
    I dont know why it is doing this

:)

TheLegend0fKH28, Mar 3, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

For some odd reason when i try to launch MW 2019 and MW 2 2022 it says 'syncing data' so i wait for like an hour and they keep saying it and wont launch, how do i get around this issue?

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2:

Please try setting up a mobile hotspot connection using your phone, then connect the console to the hotspot connection. Try syncing your game data after that and see if it works.
  3. Ghostkiller42069 Win User

Does someone have a link to Data Pack 2 for Call of Duty Modern Warfare

No its on the xbox store. When i load mw and i click on the data pack 2 it sends me to store but when i try to download it says installation stopped instantly
  4. DeniqL Win User

Xbox live gold

Unfortunately it seems this free trial does require xbox live gold. Back in mw 2019 gold was not needed. There have been no statements made about it so I really don't know the reason behind it
  5. Allas13 Win User

What upcoming games are you excited for??

My top 3 games I am looking forward to is

1 - F1 2019

2 - Ghost Recon Break point

3 - MW - remastered
  6. TP Septic Win User

Call of duty modern warfare wont let me play multiplayer

I downloaded the call of duty mw data pack but when i log on cod it says i need to download it but when i go to download it, its already downloaded???
Thema:

For some odd reason when i try to launch MW 2019 and MW 2 2022 it says 'syncing data' so i...

1. For some odd reason when i try to launch MW 2019 and MW 2 2022 it says 'syncing data' so i... - Similar Threads - odd reason try

2. Xbox 360 flashes red more then 10 times then shuts odd

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 flashes red more then 10 times then shuts odd: My xbox 360 turns on green then after min or show starts flasing red more than 10 times then shuts off Had it in same spot as always... suddenly started yesterday...
  3. Xbox One odd noise - HDD?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One odd noise - HDD?: So, I actually still have an original Xbox One 1TB console and it's still running strong! However, just today it's making noises when the next section of a game is loading, (I'm currently...
  4. forza horizon 5 isnt showing up in group posts for some odd reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 isnt showing up in group posts for some odd reason: i know that it could be due to out of date version but everythings up to date so i dont know what the issue is fd9f74ad-cf27-4d99-9635-40358ddd4751
  5. Why can't log in to my Microsoft account on my ps4 for some odd reason?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't log in to my Microsoft account on my ps4 for some odd reason?: I'm trying to play and connect to my Microsoft account because for some reason i got logged out, so i tried logging with my email but it just tells me "there is a account on here already" i used...
  6. for some odd reason, i am stuck in beta

in XboX Insiders
    for some odd reason, i am stuck in beta: Hello, I am currently having a problem with my MC windows 10 edition, when I first got my new PC on Christmas the first thing i tried to do was to install windows 10 edition and I downloaded it...
  7. For some odd reason it says I'm 'Browsing games in Rainbow Six Siege' when I'm offline.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For some odd reason it says I'm 'Browsing games in Rainbow Six Siege' when I'm offline.: This also happens when I appear offline,I'm at my homescreen,my Xbox is off,my Xbox is restarting,and when my internet is fully disconnected from the power cord. I'm at a dead end on what to do...
  8. Xbox Rewards is not showing my progress of anything? Still at 0 credits for some odd reason?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Rewards is not showing my progress of anything? Still at 0 credits for some odd reason?: I signed up for Xbox Rewards around July and non of my progress has been showing up and it shows that I still have 0 credits. I want to know if I made a mistake or if something is wrong with my...
  9. For some odd reason my account won't let me join my friends in a party or game it keeps on ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some odd reason my account won't let me join my friends in a party or game it keeps on ...: My xbox live account seems to be acting weird, I can't join my friends parties or games. but I can still see my friends that are online, and whenever I enter a code for a xbox live membership it...
  10. lost all access to gold and got removed from my family plan for some odd reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    lost all access to gold and got removed from my family plan for some odd reason: hi ive been removed from my xbox family plan and lost all my gold membership time. i had 2 years left on it and when i went to play on my account recently it said that i neded to renew my account....