FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO BUY AN XBOX THEY PLAY CALL OF DUTY ON PS4 PS5

Discus and support FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO BUY AN XBOX THEY PLAY CALL OF DUTY ON PS4 PS5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; First of all, to say that I come from playing on PS5. I wanted to give XBOX a chance and I sold my PS5, I always play CALL OF DUTY, and all the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AnthonyClass, Nov 12, 2022.

1. AnthonyClass
    AnthonyClass Guest

First of all, to say that I come from playing on PS5.

I wanted to give XBOX a chance and I sold my PS5, I always play CALL OF DUTY, and all the latest activision games I don't understand why I can't disable CROSSPLAY.

on Xbox it always matches me with 95% PC players, if I want to play with PC people I prefer to buy a PC Gaming, and if I don't want to play with PC players then I buy a console, until now it has always been like that.

but not on XBOX! After investigating this, it is Microsoft's order to have the PC and Xbox community united in Crossplay.

WELL FRIENDS, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN AN XBOX AND YOU PLAY CALL OF DUTY WHERE THEY ARE FULL OF HACKERS AND PC CHEATERS with better connection and aiming precision with Mouse, DO NOT BUY XBOX!!

WHY DOESN'T XBOX ALLOW TO DEACTIVATE CROSSPLAY!!

I have already tried a thousand things to disable it in several games but Xbox does not allow me.

the experience with Xbox and call of duty is disastrous in this regard.

I hope that other people who want to buy this console read me before.

:)

AnthonyClass, Nov 12, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: