For my Google play account can I transfer my money on there to my micro soft account

Discus and support For my Google play account can I transfer my money on there to my micro soft account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have put money on my Google play account and I'm wondering if I can transfer it to my Microsoft account 0d9b349f-a71c-4366-94ea-510bc12dce8b Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Blank _046, Jun 17, 2023.

1. Blank _046
    Blank _046 Guest

For my Google play account can I transfer my money on there to my micro soft account

I have put money on my Google play account and I'm wondering if I can transfer it to my Microsoft account

:)

Blank _046, Jun 17, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

No. It's not possible to transfer funds from Google Play into a Microsoft account.
  3. UltimateSpyro0 Win User

Weird bug in my mojang/microsoft account

Ok so when I right click my profile in Mc launcher and press go to account it takes me to my other micro soft account so I can change settings cuz I can get in the account
  4. maddaddyll Win User

why was my xbox console banned

my account was not banned just my xbox i was running kodi on it aswell figgot to say but thats on the micro soft store so it carnt be that
  5. andersonpassos Win User

my micro soft account and launcher account dosnt match

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good morning

Make sure the Microsoft store and xbox app account are the same, if the problem persists, try creating another Windows profile and test.
  6. Spatula3 Win User

Microsoft account not able to play Full Version since transfer from Mojang account.

I tried it, and it didn't work. My Mojang accounts can still play the game, but I don't want to be duped out of the money I spent on an account that was required to be transferred over to a Microsoft account. I just want to know how I can either transfer my Microsoft account back to a Mojang account so I can play the full version, or be able to play it on my Microsoft account. (Also, idk if it's relevant, but I don't play on Xbox, I'm trying to reinstall it on a PC.)
Thema:

1. For my Google play account can I transfer my money on there to my micro soft account - Similar Threads - Google play account

2. How can I install Google Chrome on my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I install Google Chrome on my Xbox series x: can i install Google Chrome browser on my Xbox series x cbb023e8-ed64-4284-a214-b7441108606c
  3. How do I cancel Google apps Mountain/ViewCAUS

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I cancel Google apps Mountain/ViewCAUS: Please respond. I am trying to cancel Google apps Mountain c7e4fc9e-dc0f-4616-a98b-8893ad345395
  4. Connect my Xbox to my Google account

in XBoX on Windows
    Connect my Xbox to my Google account: I'm trying to connect my Xbox one to my Google account so I can use voice control. I keep getting a message saying "No compatible devices in my Xbox account" but my Xbox is connected to my...
  5. If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...: If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox account be deleted too? a9563886-ea1a-4a2a-8c8c-2d22b6c5294e
  6. Is my Series X wifi faster when plugged in via Ethernet to a Google wifi puck, or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my Series X wifi faster when plugged in via Ethernet to a Google wifi puck, or...: Basically title. What are the differences between the two connections? Which would be faster? 1d3c8e9e-76c8-4e26-9000-593a4684f141
  7. Controller Issue: XCloud via Chromium based browsers (MS Edge or Google Chrome) and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Issue: XCloud via Chromium based browsers (MS Edge or Google Chrome) and...: Just reporting a 100% reproduceable issue with XCloud and Chromium based browsers and the official Xbox Series X controller. When trying to play via Chromium based browser and using an Xbox...
  8. My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...: The name of my account was snipergamer230, I can't access it because like I said before my Google account got deleted. And so, when I try to login it tells me to confirm something that I can't...
  9. My Google account is no longer linked to my Xbox account. (This post is related to account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Google account is no longer linked to my Xbox account. (This post is related to account...: My Xbox ccount has been hacked about a month or two ago, and I have been trying to get it back but i just can't anymore. The hacker removed my security things, changed my password, unlinked my...
  10. I found a carbon copy of Minecraft on the google play store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I found a carbon copy of Minecraft on the google play store: I am unsure of where to report this to but there is a direct copy of Minecraft available on the google play store under the name “Craftsman KingCraft” and can connect to a Microsoft Account. I did...