For everyone having issues for discord streaming simple break down

Discus and support For everyone having issues for discord streaming simple break down in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; You can do this on any new gen Xbox. X/S You need to download Xbox insider and apply for it if you haven’t already. After you do that complete the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Potential-Party3345, Aug 26, 2023.

1. For everyone having issues for discord streaming simple break down

You can do this on any new gen Xbox. X/S

You need to download Xbox insider and apply for it if you haven’t already.

After you do that complete the activities in the insider app. It just a short simple feedback questions.

After reaching level two make your way back to previews and go to Xbox update preview and then go to manage.

Switch your group over to Xbox update preview delta.

After that your Xbox should receive a update for console and controller and you should receive the discord streaming update along with it.

I hope this helps a lot of you guys out because no one explains anywhere. Have fun gaming!

submitted by /u/Potential-Party3345
    [link] [comments]

/u/Potential-Party3345, Aug 26, 2023
  2. Farscape247 Win User

Is there a way to send In-game (NOT XBOX PARTY) voice communication to a Capture Card and to the Xbox Wireless Headset?

or just have everyone use discord from any device they have and you have it on pc, much easier solution and no risk of comm bans that way. and feed that audio into your stream
  3. Jhonkito Win User

Why can't I stream my games on discord

Hi, Noah my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

It's frustrating when things just stop working, especially game streaming on Discord. Let's troubleshoot and get your Xbox Series S streaming seamlessly again! Here are some things to check:

1. Confirm Enabled Features:

Xbox Settings: On your Xbox Series S, ensure "Live streaming gameplay" is allowed in Settings > General > Online safety & family > Privacy & online safety.
    Discord Settings: In Discord, check that "Go Live" is enabled and you have selected the Xbox Series S as your capture device.

Network Connection:

Internet Speed: Verify your internet speed is sufficient for streaming (upload speed is crucial).
    Connection Stability: Check for interruptions or instability in your internet connection. Try a wired connection if possible.

Hardware and Software Updates:

Xbox Updates: Ensure your Xbox Series S is updated to the latest system software version.

Discord Updates: Update Discord to the latest version to benefit from bug fixes and performance improvements.

Game Updates: Check if any pending updates for the game you're trying to stream are available.

Troubleshooting Steps:

Restart Devices: Restart both your Xbox Series S and your PC/laptop running Discord.

Re-link Accounts: Re-link your Xbox and Discord accounts in the Discord settings.

Try Different Game: Test streaming a different game to see if the issue persists.
    Discord Server Issues: Check the Discord server where you're trying to stream for any ongoing problems or restrictions.

Advanced Troubleshooting:

Change Streaming Settings: Play around with Discord's streaming settings like resolution, bitrate, and framerate to see if it impacts stability.

Clear Discord Cache: Open Discord's User Settings > Appearance > Advanced > Appearance, scroll down to "Cache," and click "Clear Cache."

Note: Some of the information, which were gained from this answer, were received in a thread on the Microsoft forum by Nkosana23 Independent Advisor , and it seemed a good idea, to share this information with you. Source of information (credits) :

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/30b9f21f-23e8-49ad-970b-889901e3b6d2

I hope this helps! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions or need additional clarification.
  4. Nkosana23 Win User

Can someone help my xbox won't relink my discord account do I can't join any vcs

This seems to be an issue with everyone using discord. I am sure the Discord support/technicians are aware of the issue and a solution should be available in no time.
  5. Ksanto Win User

Quantum Break Streaming Server Down?[Quantum Break Streaming Server Down?]

Hallo JoelHansen, hallo DerVaddi

JoelHansen:

Dein link ist leider nicht zuführend, gerade vor dem Hintergrund meiner Ausführungen.

DerVaddi:

Vielen dank, nein, es geht momentan keine der bisher freigeschalteten Episoden (Abruf über Zeitstrang), bei manchen wir jedoch die Zusammenfassung abgespielt. Die letzte Episode habe ich etwa Dienstag letzte Woche angesehen.

Alle von Microsoft offen Kommunizierten Dienststatuse sagen online.

Viele Grüße

[Translation - Hello Joel Hansen, hello DerVaddi Joel Hansen: Unfortunately, your link is not feeding, especially against the background of my remarks. DerVaddi: Thank you very much, no, there is currently none of the previously unlocked episodes
    (retrieval on time strand), in some, however, we played the summary. I watched the last episode about Tuesday last week. All service statuses that are open to Microsoft say online. many Greetings ]
  6. JoelHansen Win User

Quantum Break Streaming Server Down?[Quantum Break Streaming Server Down?]

https://support.xbox.com/games/game-titles/quantum-break-windows-10-live-action-show
Thema:

For everyone having issues for discord streaming simple break down

1. For everyone having issues for discord streaming simple break down - Similar Threads - everyone having issues

2. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  3. Farming sim 22 Game pass version not up to date, game pass stuck on 1.13.1.1 when everyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    Farming sim 22 Game pass version not up to date, game pass stuck on 1.13.1.1 when everyone...: Hi, me and my friends have been playing farming Simulator 22 on xbox game pass, we play on a dedicated server that we pay to host, after the recent updates to the game game pass has been left...
  4. Hi everyone my Xbox series x is not responding to the button a when on Home Screen I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi everyone my Xbox series x is not responding to the button a when on Home Screen I have...: Urgent as Xbox not doing anything ca1586cd-ca3e-4e18-ad0d-9372ddc39e9f
  5. Everyone else having issues with JUST the Xbox not connecting to your internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everyone else having issues with JUST the Xbox not connecting to your internet?: I can't be the only one because I know I am not. Other friends have the same issue. Does Xbox respond? No. Just troubleshoot with every single solution I've tried. Cannot get a live person to hear...
  6. I’m having the same crashing issues as everyone else and uninstalling and reinstalling...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having the same crashing issues as everyone else and uninstalling and reinstalling...: Also is it going to make me setup my console again and have to re-sign in to all my apps? submitted by /u/AgonyFGC [link] [comments]
  7. What is going on with Nascar Heat 5 playing the game solo no issue, but everyone zi have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on with Nascar Heat 5 playing the game solo no issue, but everyone zi have...: My Nat is open, my connection is really good, and when I die a test on multiplayer it was fine. So why can't I get on and play live with my friends 6e1a2425-2253-45df-88f8-11922e6bae37
  8. Hi everyone. I have a problem that has been pestering me for a while now about the Xbox PC...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi everyone. I have a problem that has been pestering me for a while now about the Xbox PC...: Xbox app cannot see the Gaming Services and wants me to download it even though it is downloaded and can be seen on the Store. I have done the troubleshoot as it instructed but the problem still...
  9. So everyone that has disc have to buy the game again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So everyone that has disc have to buy the game again?: I can't believe your doing this. You guys must be really hard up on cash so this is the best way to mess over all your Xbox customers 864bab04-ed03-47ee-a4e4-a60f8813dbb1
  10. Has everyone had a problem with solitaire challenges today I have lost whole and June even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has everyone had a problem with solitaire challenges today I have lost whole and June even...: Why have I lost all my June challenges even tho they have all been earned is a problem going on does anyone no 0be40168-f38d-44f4-8107-e608dd3ee2c5