For christmas i got two 25 dollar xbox gift card and uploaded them onto my microsoft...

Discus and support For christmas i got two 25 dollar xbox gift card and uploaded them onto my microsoft... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I tried to redeem the gift cards through apex legends and it wouldn't work due to " Region" it was bought in so i redeemed it through my microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DeShaud St. Martin, Dec 26, 2022.

1. For christmas i got two 25 dollar xbox gift card and uploaded them onto my microsoft...

I tried to redeem the gift cards through apex legends and it wouldn't work due to " Region" it was bought in so i redeemed it through my microsoft account.

:)

DeShaud St. Martin, Dec 26, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

For christmas i got two 25 dollar xbox gift card and uploaded them onto my microsoft account but it won't let me buy anything

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that in purchasing through Microsoft Store the account region, physical location, payment instrument region, and billing address region all need to match.

For example, what you have is a USD currency Microsoft balance, you need to be physically located in the US to use the credit.
  3. OKC44THUNDER Win User

Town holding a drive to collect and destroy violent video games

i got a old copy of black for orginal xbox to give them for a 25 dollar gift card. Then I would go get far cry 3.
  4. Grace Nguyen Win User

fortnite vbucks

no i had a 25 dollar x box gift card and i went to the microsoft store and bought v bucks how do i get them on my fortnite acciunt
  5. Georges C. Win User

Good Morning,

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello Shamzz345, by your description if you have two account balance information showing in your Microsoft account but both are in dollars, that means one must be US dollars and one is probably Canadian dollars, the system makes that distinction with Gift Cards.

Try to check in the purchase description of the card you bought from Amazon which region the Gift Card you bought belongs to.
  6. Mountaineer50 Win User

visa gift card? payment not accepted?

okay, so recently I got a 25 dollar gift card that is a visa. I go onto xbox.com and I want to buy halo reach for my xbox one( I am trying to buy the 360 version and hope that it will show up on the ready to install section in games and apps on my xbox one).
    I add my gift card info and all that and I go to purchase it and whenever I do that it says that the purchase could not be completed at this time. could someone please help me???
Thema:

For christmas i got two 25 dollar xbox gift card and uploaded them onto my microsoft...

1. For christmas i got two 25 dollar xbox gift card and uploaded them onto my microsoft... - Similar Threads - christmas got dollar

2. Option to timelock games to Christmas Morning or a certain date like a birthday

in XboX Insiders
    Option to timelock games to Christmas Morning or a certain date like a birthday: One thing about Christmas or Birthdays that always felt special was playing a brand new game on that day. I'm sure that everyone else used to enjoy getting the sensation of opening a present to...
  3. Hi I bought a microsoft xbox gift card around christmas time and cannot recall which...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I bought a microsoft xbox gift card around christmas time and cannot recall which...: Hi I bought a microsoft xbox gift card around christmas time and cannot recall which retailer i bought it from. Turns out it was not activated, how can i now use it?...
  4. I gifted a game on Christmas of 2023 and they still have not got it. What should they do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gifted a game on Christmas of 2023 and they still have not got it. What should they do?: I gifted a game on Christmas of 2023 and they still have not got it. What should they do? cce452c1-1be5-4fd2-b7d1-7ff058d81c6a
  5. I would like a refund on an Xbox game pass which I brought my grandson for Christmas in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like a refund on an Xbox game pass which I brought my grandson for Christmas in...: I need a refund on a Xbox game pass that I brought my grandson for Christmas in error, I should of brought a game voucher (Green) 28c7cf57-11af-473f-b392-3b97dac52813
  6. Well done Microsoft for ruining Christmas

in XBoX on Windows
    Well done Microsoft for ruining Christmas: Well done Microsoft for ruining such a christmas holiday. I sent my Xbox Series on repair on 18 dec and i called several times asking about the whole proccess will take and this stupid customer...
  7. My son scratched his code off the back of an Xbox gift card he received for Christmas. Is...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son scratched his code off the back of an Xbox gift card he received for Christmas. Is...: Need some assistance please and thanks. b4c6ae0a-20d7-4a8c-a468-cf1ef7524574
  8. Hello and Merry Christmas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello and Merry Christmas: My question is why does my Series X just shuts off at random while playing games. The games so far are Doom eternal, Destiny, all of the Dishonoreds, Halo Infinite,Deathloop, FC 24, Sea of...
  9. Merry Christmas & happy New Year! ❄☃⛄ - Some quick links for new folk setting up their Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Merry Christmas & happy New Year! ❄☃⛄ - Some quick links for new folk setting up their Xbox...: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year, everyone! I hope that you are all enjoying your Christmas no matter where you are in the world. [img] As most of you have come here on Christmas day, to find...
  10. My Xbox S controller I got for Christmas (2022) is not working right.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox S controller I got for Christmas (2022) is not working right.: Thumbsticks wander all over the place. I used canned air to clear away dust and then used IPA 70% to clean around thumb sticks. Still wandering all over the place. Numerous games I can't play due...