For Call of Duty MW2, why do I keep losing contraband weapons and keys from my stash?!

Discus and support For Call of Duty MW2, why do I keep losing contraband weapons and keys from my stash?! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I went to bed, I had 28/40 weapons in my contraband. When I woke up I had 23/40. Same thing with my keys, 28/36 when I went to bed and 23/36 the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Thomas Carrion, Jul 2, 2023.

1. For Call of Duty MW2, why do I keep losing contraband weapons and keys from my stash?!

When I went to bed, I had 28/40 weapons in my contraband. When I woke up I had 23/40. Same thing with my keys, 28/36 when I went to bed and 23/36 the next day. Please help.

:)

Thomas Carrion, Jul 2, 2023
  2. -WLM- . Win User

For Call of Duty MW2, why do I keep losing contraband weapons and keys from my stash?!

Yeah Me To its some Bs I'm Losing All Of It
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Thomas, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

In situations like these (in-game issues), the recommended action is to reach out to the dedicated game support, Activision. You can do it by visiting the next link:

https://support.activision.com/options

Lastly, in case you need to know when it's necessary to reach Microsoft support or the dedicated game support, please visit this thread:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  4. KhajiBower34 Win User

Can you file share call of duty mw3 without dropping call of duty mw2

Hello Raymond S, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

Yes, you can play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) without leaving Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (MW2). They are both independent games and you don't need to stop playing one to play the other. In addition, MW3 multiplayer will allow you to carry weapons from MW2, in addition to being able to unlock Modern Warfare 2 weapons in MW3. This means you can use the best MW2 weapons in both games.

Additionally, if you are playing on the same platform (e.g. Xbox, PlayStation, PC), your progress and achievements in MW2 will not be affected when playing MW3. However, keep in mind that each game has its own separate progression and achievements.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, don't hesitate to contact us again.
  5. xExotiC PiggeHx Win User

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox 360 serves downish?

apart from call of duty mw2
  6. Poofius Win User

Does anyone Realize?

[quote user="ADrunkCanadian"]

i thought it was because of a mod messing up and doing it by accident, mind you if they change the name to mw2 why dont they change the mw3 to mw2 as well. seems like they like to half as*s it sometimes

[/quote]
    I think that is the reason this is labeled as the MW2 forum. I don't think the case against Activision would change that. It's not like the forums are claiming rights to MW3. Also, at the top of my internet browser it says: Reply - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
    2 - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Thema:

1. For Call of Duty MW2, why do I keep losing contraband weapons and keys from my stash?! - Similar Threads - Call Duty MW2

2. Call of duty mw2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty mw2: Hey everyone I have 2 Xbox’s one of them is letting me manage my game but the other one is only letting me download my content packs. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  3. Can you file share call of duty mw3 without dropping call of duty mw2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you file share call of duty mw3 without dropping call of duty mw2: Can I file share call of duty mw3 without dropping call of duty mw2 5829249d-1227-4c25-a207-0824024213b9
  4. Call of duty MW2 will not load On Xbox x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty MW2 will not load On Xbox x: Call of duty MW2 will not load On Xbox x, clicking on the call of duty icon on home page causes the screen to flicker before return back to the home page 6aaa1d66-667f-48cf-8197-6b8135c06ee7
  5. Call of duty MW2 season 6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty MW2 season 6: Trying to download the new season 6 update and it says call of duty needs to update so I click the update, it shows installing then it stops and says installation stopped. When I go to manage game...
  6. I never received my battle pass season 5 on call of duty MW2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I never received my battle pass season 5 on call of duty MW2: I didn't receive my battle rewards or the instant Blackcell rewards that come with the $30 battle pass bundle I bought the battle pass 1 hour before it ended 163a2f86-91ac-4927-9516-cb0aceac62c4
  7. Call of duty mw2 2023

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty mw2 2023: I bought the cross gen bundle for my Xbox One and I can't play it on my series as and I don't know what to do any help is appreciated but b2baf574-e438-4934-998a-9ad9996eb553
  8. I collected 45 Intel in Call of Duty MW2 Campaign Remastered and did not revive the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I collected 45 Intel in Call of Duty MW2 Campaign Remastered and did not revive the...: As I stated in the Question, I played through the MW2 09 remaster of the game and collected every piece of Intel but still did not receive my achievement, and going back to see if I collected them...
  9. Hi there, I bought call of duty mw2 (latest one) on the PS5 when it roughly came out. It’s...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi there, I bought call of duty mw2 (latest one) on the PS5 when it roughly came out. It’s...: Hi there, I bought call of duty mw2 (latest one) on the PS5 when it roughly came out. It’s now season 5. I bought the cross gen bundle , and now cannot purchase the vault edition. Is there a way I...
  10. (Original) Call of duty mw2 achievement and act 3 glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Original) Call of duty mw2 achievement and act 3 glitch: I completed the original call of duty modern warfare 2 on hardened difficultly and recieved no achievement. Also the 3rd act of the game is now blurred out giving me no access to playing them...