Football Manager being blocked by 'anti-tamper'

Discus and support Football Manager being blocked by 'anti-tamper' in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I've been trying to launch Football Manager for the last week or so, but it keeps being blocked by some anti-tamper technology. It has worked fine... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ConorJB, Dec 23, 2023.

1. ConorJB
    ConorJB Guest

So I've been trying to launch Football Manager for the last week or so, but it keeps being blocked by some anti-tamper technology. It has worked fine before, and I haven't touched any game files or anything like that. I've tried reinstalling, there's no available updates, and the support page it links to haven't given any help. Any suggestions? Anyone run into this before?

:)

ConorJB, Dec 23, 2023
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hello ConorJB,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I understand your frustration. It is a serious problem that Football Manager is blocked by some anti-tamper technology. Here are some steps you can try to fix the problem:

Check your Internet connection. Make sure your Internet connection is working properly and there are no connectivity issues. You can test this by opening a web browser and loading a web page.

Check that you have the latest version of Football Manager. Make sure the game is updated to the latest version. You can check this by opening the game and navigating to the "About" tab.

Reset your firewall settings. Your firewall may be blocking access to the game. You can try disabling your firewall temporarily to see if that fixes the problem.

Reset your network settings. There may be an issue with your network settings that is blocking access to the game. You can try to reset your network settings by following these steps:

Turn off your device.

Remove the batteries from your controller.

Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds.

Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your device settings.

I hope I have answered your question correctly, I wish you a Merry Christmas.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  3. alienbyday Win User

Metro Exodus Windows 10 Status: 88500000

Denuvo?
    Wikipedia: "Denuvo Anti-Tamper, more commonly known as Denuvo,
    is an anti-tamper technology and digital rights management (DRM) scheme developed by Austrian software company Denuvo Software Solutions GmbH, a subsidiary of Irdeto.
  4. StuKunRule10 Win User

Football manager

Would be great. Remember having LMA manager on the Xbox 360. Sadly I don't think we will be seeing it happen again
  5. pulsarboy360 Win User

Football manager

The Football Manager game that you play on PC did make a brief appearance on Xbox 360 back in 2007/8 I think, but I guess it didn't sell enough so they didn't make any more. I for one would welcome Football Manager to the Xbox One, but I just can't see it
    happening (keeping fingers crossed though!)
  6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Football manager

Hello Trogurt, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

It’s possible that the local save for your game has become corrupted. If so, deleting the local save and re-syncing with the cloud might correct the problem.
    First, delete the local save:
    1. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.
    2. Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button  on your controller.
    3. Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.
    4. Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.
    After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox:
    1. Press and hold the Xbox button  in the center of your controller.
    2. Select Restart console, then follow the prompts.
    After you restart your Xbox, re-sync your saved games to the cloud. Your saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you’re connected to Xbox Live.
    Try playing the game again to see if re-syncing with the cloud corrected the game problem.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
Thema:

1. Football Manager being blocked by 'anti-tamper' - Similar Threads - Football Manager being

2. Football manager 23 has been removed from Xbox can I claim back for all the online...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Football manager 23 has been removed from Xbox can I claim back for all the online...: Football manager 23 has been removed from Xbox can I claim back for all the online purchases I made. I was playing this game quite often and purchased in game content on several occasions. I...
  3. How to get Football Manager 24 to run on integrated graphics?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get Football Manager 24 to run on integrated graphics?: I want to use the Windows 11 settings to force my laptop to use integrated graphics only to run Football Manager but the game doesn't show up in the graphics selection page....
  4. Football Manager 2023 is currently not available in your account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Football Manager 2023 is currently not available in your account: Can you help I can not launch on my PC, after playing earlier today? I have followed all steps in the help, re-installing everything, checking for updates, logging out and logging in to Xbox app...
  5. I already have Football manager 23 which i had bought from Epic Games. Today I bought the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I already have Football manager 23 which i had bought from Epic Games. Today I bought the...: I already have Football manager 23 which i had bought from Epic Games. Today I bought the Football Manager 23 Editor from Xbox for my PC but it is not opening. Was this only for Xbox?...
  6. Can I Mod football manager 23 on my Xbox ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I Mod football manager 23 on my Xbox ?: Hello I recently brought football Manager 23 on my Xbox store which I already own from game pass but I saw I can mod football manager 23 but when I load my game and go to the store in the game it...
  7. Issue with saving on Football Manager Console 2023

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with saving on Football Manager Console 2023: After playing football manager console 2023 on PC on game pass, the game will not save and will come up with a message saying "The game could not be saved". Nothing seems to prevent or stop this...
  8. Installed football manager 2023 from microsoft store and it wont start, How do I solve the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installed football manager 2023 from microsoft store and it wont start, How do I solve the...: I purchuased it using a code from cdkeys, my PC fits the requirements to run the game and I have tried many things to fix it including: 1. I updated my graphics driver 2. ran it as...
  9. Football Manager 2023 Console edition for PC (Save issue)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Football Manager 2023 Console edition for PC (Save issue): I have an issue with the football manager console edition this last month. I cannot save my games after a while and I get a message that the game cannot be saved and as a result I am losing the...
  10. Issue with Football Manager 23 save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with Football Manager 23 save: I was recently having an issue with my fm23 online save, it didn’t allow me to save the game and crashed. I found that to fix it the console must be reset to factory setting while keeping games...