Football manager 23 has been removed from Xbox can I claim back for all the online...

Discus and support Football manager 23 has been removed from Xbox can I claim back for all the online... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Football manager 23 has been removed from Xbox can I claim back for all the online purchases I made. I was playing this game quite often and purchased... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fordy06, Jan 6, 2024.

1. Fordy06
    Fordy06 Guest

Football manager 23 has been removed from Xbox can I claim back for all the online...

Football manager 23 has been removed from Xbox can I claim back for all the online purchases I made.

I was playing this game quite often and purchased in game content on several occasions.

I went on holiday and when I returned I found it is no longer available and although this was very disappointing to find out it’s more frustrating that all the money I added to the game was for nothing and I now feel cheated.

So is there a way I can get refunded for these purchases??

:)

Fordy06, Jan 6, 2024
  2. Fordy06 Win User

Football manager 23 has been removed from Xbox can I claim back for all the online purchases I made

Hi Arturo,

Many thanks for the reply,

I was playing it through the game pass, but you stated if it was purchased then I could continue playing on.

I couldn’t find it on the Xbox store so if I purchase the game online then it would work fine yeah, which I’m more than happy to do if that’s the case.

Many thanks Mark.
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Football manager 23 has been removed from Xbox can I claim back for all the online purchases I made

Hello, Fordy06. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Did you purchase the game, or how did you play the game before the game developer delisted it from the Microsoft Store?
    Please be aware, Microsoft is not the game developer, the developer is SEGA and sometimes a game is delisted due to expiring licenses, new version launched, etc.

However, if you purchased the game, you can play it and retrieve your progress because your progress is uploaded to the cloud.

Not only that, but it is important to mention that you qualify for a refund if you meet the following conditions:

“Refunds are typically issued for requests meeting the following criteria:
    Requests are made within 14 days of the purchase date
    Requests are for games in which you haven’t accumulated a significant amount of play time
    Note: As a limited exception, digital game products may be eligible for a refund within 30 days if you’re unsatisfied with the license agreement or warranty, but only if you do not make or retain any copies.

Be aware that submitting a request doesn’t guarantee a refund, especially if it doesn’t meet the above criteria”.

Reference link: (there, you can ask for a refund)
    https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

Furthermore, please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, order numbers, gamertags, etc.

As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

I'll look forward to hearing from you in case you have ant other inquiry.

Kind regards,

Arturo.
  4. roscovb Win User

Xbox error saying storage is full when it's not

Football Manager 23. It's an online save so I don't know if this affects it
  5. skinnymel nicholls Win User

My game of football manager 23 is showing redeemed in the order section. But how do I download the game and can this be done on a laptop or Xbox ? Thank you Kindly

The title of the Game is Football manager 23
  6. Ronnieee Win User

Can I Mod football manager 23 on my Xbox ?

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your football manager.

If I may ask, what mod are you trying to get to the game? Mod may or may not be available for this game and it really depends on which game has mod available and if you are not seeing it for this game, it is not available.
Thema:

1. Football manager 23 has been removed from Xbox can I claim back for all the online... - Similar Threads - Football manager has

2. Football Manager being blocked by 'anti-tamper'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Football Manager being blocked by 'anti-tamper': So I've been trying to launch Football Manager for the last week or so, but it keeps being blocked by some anti-tamper technology. It has worked fine before, and I haven't touched any game files...
  3. How to get Football Manager 24 to run on integrated graphics?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get Football Manager 24 to run on integrated graphics?: I want to use the Windows 11 settings to force my laptop to use integrated graphics only to run Football Manager but the game doesn't show up in the graphics selection page....
  4. Football Manager 2023 is currently not available in your account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Football Manager 2023 is currently not available in your account: Can you help I can not launch on my PC, after playing earlier today? I have followed all steps in the help, re-installing everything, checking for updates, logging out and logging in to Xbox app...
  5. I already have Football manager 23 which i had bought from Epic Games. Today I bought the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I already have Football manager 23 which i had bought from Epic Games. Today I bought the...: I already have Football manager 23 which i had bought from Epic Games. Today I bought the Football Manager 23 Editor from Xbox for my PC but it is not opening. Was this only for Xbox?...
  6. Can I Mod football manager 23 on my Xbox ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I Mod football manager 23 on my Xbox ?: Hello I recently brought football Manager 23 on my Xbox store which I already own from game pass but I saw I can mod football manager 23 but when I load my game and go to the store in the game it...
  7. Issue with saving on Football Manager Console 2023

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with saving on Football Manager Console 2023: After playing football manager console 2023 on PC on game pass, the game will not save and will come up with a message saying "The game could not be saved". Nothing seems to prevent or stop this...
  8. Installed football manager 2023 from microsoft store and it wont start, How do I solve the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installed football manager 2023 from microsoft store and it wont start, How do I solve the...: I purchuased it using a code from cdkeys, my PC fits the requirements to run the game and I have tried many things to fix it including: 1. I updated my graphics driver 2. ran it as...
  9. Football Manager 2023 Console edition for PC (Save issue)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Football Manager 2023 Console edition for PC (Save issue): I have an issue with the football manager console edition this last month. I cannot save my games after a while and I get a message that the game cannot be saved and as a result I am losing the...
  10. Issue with Football Manager 23 save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with Football Manager 23 save: I was recently having an issue with my fm23 online save, it didn’t allow me to save the game and crashed. I found that to fix it the console must be reset to factory setting while keeping games...