Football Manager 2023 Console edition for PC (Save issue)

Discus and support Football Manager 2023 Console edition for PC (Save issue) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an issue with the football manager console edition this last month. I cannot save my games after a while and I get a message that the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NavyBasketball, Jun 18, 2023.

1. Football Manager 2023 Console edition for PC (Save issue)

I have an issue with the football manager console edition this last month. I cannot save my games after a while and I get a message that the game cannot be saved and as a result I am losing the save. I think there is a bug on the game and with Xbox server because many people have the same issue this month. Please resolve it fm deserves better

:)

NavyBasketball, Jun 18, 2023
  2. Richard Garrard Win User

Hi Na. Have you heard anything to suggest this bug might get fixed? I had the exact same thing happened last night, it wouldn't save and then the save disappeared.
  3. Martin Freshwater Win User

Just had the same and second time its happened. Is incredibly frustrating to lose hours of a game. The lack of control on where I can put saves means I'd never buy FM on this platform.
  4. Łukasz Koniorczyk Win User

Hi, Have you found a way to recover your lost save due to this save game error? I have the same problem, I lost 10 seasons of the game😥
  5. Janet_C Win User

Issue with saving on Football Manager Console 2023

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community.

I will be glad to help you.

Try to perform a cache clear with the following steps.

Remove your account from the console

1. Press and hold the Power button on the front of your Xbox until the console turns off.

2. Unplug the power cord from the back of your Xbox.

3. Wait a minute, and then plug the power cord back in.

4. Press the Power button on your Xbox to turn it back on.

5. Your cache should be clear at this point.

Log back in with the account.

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
  6. JamieKB96 Win User

Issue with saving on Football Manager Console 2023

Hi, this didn't work and now I have had the same issue again and now when I try to load the save, it just says "The game save could not be loaded". I have spent 40hours on this save and it looks like it's lost despite having 3 rolling autosaves on, Please help
Thema:

1. Football Manager 2023 Console edition for PC (Save issue) - Similar Threads - Football Manager 2023

2. Football manager 23 has been removed from Xbox can I claim back for all the online...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Football manager 23 has been removed from Xbox can I claim back for all the online...: Football manager 23 has been removed from Xbox can I claim back for all the online purchases I made. I was playing this game quite often and purchased in game content on several occasions. I...
  3. Football Manager being blocked by 'anti-tamper'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Football Manager being blocked by 'anti-tamper': So I've been trying to launch Football Manager for the last week or so, but it keeps being blocked by some anti-tamper technology. It has worked fine before, and I haven't touched any game files...
  4. How to get Football Manager 24 to run on integrated graphics?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get Football Manager 24 to run on integrated graphics?: I want to use the Windows 11 settings to force my laptop to use integrated graphics only to run Football Manager but the game doesn't show up in the graphics selection page....
  5. Football Manager 2023 is currently not available in your account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Football Manager 2023 is currently not available in your account: Can you help I can not launch on my PC, after playing earlier today? I have followed all steps in the help, re-installing everything, checking for updates, logging out and logging in to Xbox app...
  6. I already have Football manager 23 which i had bought from Epic Games. Today I bought the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I already have Football manager 23 which i had bought from Epic Games. Today I bought the...: I already have Football manager 23 which i had bought from Epic Games. Today I bought the Football Manager 23 Editor from Xbox for my PC but it is not opening. Was this only for Xbox?...
  7. Can I Mod football manager 23 on my Xbox ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I Mod football manager 23 on my Xbox ?: Hello I recently brought football Manager 23 on my Xbox store which I already own from game pass but I saw I can mod football manager 23 but when I load my game and go to the store in the game it...
  8. Issue with saving on Football Manager Console 2023

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with saving on Football Manager Console 2023: After playing football manager console 2023 on PC on game pass, the game will not save and will come up with a message saying "The game could not be saved". Nothing seems to prevent or stop this...
  9. Installed football manager 2023 from microsoft store and it wont start, How do I solve the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installed football manager 2023 from microsoft store and it wont start, How do I solve the...: I purchuased it using a code from cdkeys, my PC fits the requirements to run the game and I have tried many things to fix it including: 1. I updated my graphics driver 2. ran it as...
  10. Problem with playing Football Manager 2023 after downloading the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with playing Football Manager 2023 after downloading the game: I have a problem with Football Manager 2023, i was playing it on my laptop normally and lately decided to download it to my PC, I have the game on Microsoft Gamepass, so i downloaded it and click...