fogotten email for microsoft account linked to ps4 mincecraft

Discus and support fogotten email for microsoft account linked to ps4 mincecraft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; so i have access to my ps4 account but when i opened minecraft i wasn’t logged into the microsoft account anymore, and now because it’s been such a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sunni Davie, Jul 22, 2022.

1. Sunni Davie
    Sunni Davie Guest

so i have access to my ps4 account but when i opened minecraft i wasn’t logged into the microsoft account anymore, and now because it’s been such a long time since i last logged in and so many email addresses i cannot remember the microsoft account email that was linked to my ps4. i was hopping you guys could help me retrieve this said information. (email address)

thanks

:)

Sunni Davie, Jul 22, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Sunni, I'm sorry for the news, but unfortunately there is no way to track your account =(

One attempt would be to contact mojang support with your mojang email and see if they have access to which email it was linked to.

I am available for any queries.
  3. Ezzard Eyethief Win User

I have to buy minecraft java edition again after playing on a migrated account for months.

Of course I remember the Microsoft account. It's the one I used to sign in both to the Mincecraft Launcher and this forum to make this post. Also yes, to reiterate I have been playing Minecraft with no issue for months on a migrated account. Specifically I had my Mojang email migrated to a Microsoft email on the date 10/25/21.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Need help with linking a Minecraft account to a Microsoft Account after having the linked account terminated due to being compromised.

Unfortunately creating a new Microsoft account with the old email doesn’t work :c

The other option is create a new PSN account and link this new Microsoft account
    You can still play Minecraft if your PS4 is the primary PS4
  5. HHaley101 Win User

How do I see what Microsoft account is linked to my ps4 account?

also I have forgotten the email so I want to know what Microsoft account is linked to my ps4 account so I know what email to use when trying to link my account to play Minecraft.
  6. BiohazardBR Win User

Help to unlink Microsoft account with my PS4 account

This is regarding Minecraft PS4 version and linking/unlinking a microsoft account.

I linked my sons Microsoft account to MY ps4 account. I didn’t realize this until it was too late. I have since created a new xbox gamer tag for me and using a new email account. It seemed to unlink because there was a flash
    with my correct game tag in the bottom left corner but then it said ‘Opps! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected Microsoft Account...”.

After deleting all ps4 saved data files for Minecraft and application file and reinstalling application, it still gives me the message “Opps! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected
    Microsoft Account...”

Anyone know how to unlink a Microsoft account from a PS4 account?
    Hi, have you tried to change your ps4 email? i mean, go to the ps4 account and tried to change the email to another?
Thema:

1. fogotten email for microsoft account linked to ps4 mincecraft - Similar Threads - fogotten email microsoft

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  4. How do i Find my microsoft email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i Find my microsoft email: I have my Microsoft username just don't know my email i cant find any resources regarding this same problem a55c4a53-c5a3-4504-96de-bbb18332905e
  5. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  6. Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...: Am i able to gain control of my old xbox account, if I know the username and email it was linked to. Even though I don’t have access to that email anymore. dd2e857c-3391-4d7c-b372-25a046952f5c
  7. How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....: How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error. "Failed to link, contact support." Blah blah blah. Please help! f1fa2460-00ef-46c3-a360-aa24377c382f
  8. Emails for orders that aren't mine

in XBoX on Windows
    Emails for orders that aren't mine: I'm receiving emails from Microsoft for orders that are not mine. None of the orders show up in my order history and they're not coming out of my bank account. Is there some way to fix this I've...
  9. One email, Two Xbox Accounts. Can I Access Both?

in XBoX on Consoles
    One email, Two Xbox Accounts. Can I Access Both?: So this is something that’s given me issues in the past and I’ve been having troubles with it now that I’ve upgraded to an Xbox Series X. On my Xbox One, I had 2 profiles under the same email and...
  10. why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info

in XBoX on Windows
    why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info: i have video proof if needed. 5288a975-c7fa-4054-9ebf-12249cab8f4a