FM 24 won’t launch on game pass on Xbox series x

Discus and support FM 24 won’t launch on game pass on Xbox series x in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I download FM24 from game pass it won’t load the game keeps asking to insert a disc 57a516ce-7d27-4882-8e85-5b80624341fd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Snow Jon, Nov 6, 2023.

1. Snow Jon
    Snow Jon Guest

When I download FM24 from game pass it won’t load the game keeps asking to insert a disc

:)

Snow Jon, Nov 6, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Snow J, I am an independent advisor and I would be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I'm sorry that you are having problems with FM24, I will leave you some possible solutions below, remember that like you I am a player with only a little more estimated experience!!

Restart your Xbox: Press the Xbox button on your controller. Select Profile and system. Select Settings. Select General. Select Power & Home Mode. Select Complete shutdown. Select Shut down. Turn on the Xbox after 30 seconds and then try to check if you can access your Game Pas games.

Check Xbox Live status: Some games check the Internet connection when they launch. If the Internet is stable, but the Xbox service is down, then games may not start. Go to Xbox Live status and make sure all services are green to check the status.

Update the Xbox game and app: Make sure both the Xbox game and app are up to date.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, don't hesitate to contact us again.
  3. - AJ - Win User

MLB The Show 24 is showing a triangle with a exclamation point to n the right corner, has the game been removed from game pass? If so why have it for a little over a month to take it away?

Hi, Phil! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

Both the Xbox One and Xbox Series S/X versions of MLB The Show 24 are still included in Game Pass for Console and Game Pass Ultimate. For your reference, both of the games' listings have the "Included with Game Pass" button:

Xbox Series S/X - https://www.xbox.com/games/store/mlb-the-show-24-xbox-series-xs/9NM9V6FQXPDX

Xbox One - https://www.xbox.com/games/store/mlb-the-show-24-xbox-one/9NKDP7GXQWFS

The triangle symbol normally means the system hasn't detected an active license for the game. Are other games also displaying this symbol?

Best regards.
  4. dempup Win User

Xbox Series X External HDD compatability

5. dempup Win User

XBox Series X on Game pass a ripoff?

Most likely an error on Game's website... it's still down i guess...

The series X is:

• 449£ for the Standalone.
    • 695£ in total for the one with 24 months of Game Pass Ultimate (All Access) (28.99£ pr. month of 24 months)

And the series S is:

• 249£ for the Standalone.
    • 504£ in total for the one with 24 months of Game Pass Ultimate (All Access) (20.99£ pr. month of 24 months)

So the 24 months of Game Pass Ultimate will cost you around 250£ with All Access.
  6. PaulMercer2 Win User

New forza does not start even with game pass and premium package

I am having the same issue, cannot launch Forza Motorsport on my xbox series x. Downloaded from game pass, very frustrating.
Thema:

1. FM 24 won’t launch on game pass on Xbox series x - Similar Threads - won’t launch game

2. game won’t launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game won’t launch: i tried to launch fifa 23 but it doesn’t let me my game isn’t scratched or anything i tried multiple games and it still doesn’t worked it works for one day then it stops working...
  3. Why won’t my game launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my game launch: I have been trying to play the walking dead definitive series on the Xbox series X and the game won’t launch. When I uninstalled it, and tried to reinstall it I was met with installation stopped....
  4. My game won’t launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game won’t launch: Ever time I try to launch call of duty I get the error code 0x803f9006 e44e6833-650e-46b6-b8a8-91f97fd343d9
  5. MW2 2022 won’t let me launch game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2 2022 won’t let me launch game: I just recently installed a new update for the Season 1 reloaded for MW2. When it said that I am already signed into my account and network. Everything seemed to be fine when abruptly, the game...
  6. Why won’t game that previously was working cannot launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t game that previously was working cannot launch?: Ok, so I was using cloud gaming earlier and had no issues (except bad lag when it occurred). Like no more than an hour ago. Lag got real bad, so I exited fully, to reload from fresh. Now game...
  7. Why won’t my modern warfare game launch from the Home Screen? It says it needs an update...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my modern warfare game launch from the Home Screen? It says it needs an update...: my modern warfare 2 game will not update or launch from the Home Screen. I tried to un install the game and now it won’t let me re install the game. bff5d37c-3457-404d-a0f3-5b3132117eaa
  8. Every game on my Series X won’t launch.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every game on my Series X won’t launch.: New problem that just started today. I’ve had my series X for a couple months and everything’s been fine until today. Every game on my Xbox suddenly says “The person who bought this needs to sign...
  9. Game won’t launch error code 0x87af000d

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won’t launch error code 0x87af000d: 0x87af000d This is the error code we are still getting. NBA 2K21 Xbox One S We’ve installed, removed, reinstalled over a dozen times now. We have extra space on an external hard drive so it’s...
  10. Game won’t launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won’t launch: Hello, i am contacting in hopes of a resolution. Ive been trying to play Gears 5 but when i try to launch it it closes without ever entering the game. Upon tons of failed attempts to fix the issue...