flooding ip address

Discus and support flooding ip address in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got into a league play game on black ops 2, Fan Ranson friended me and then joined my party and told me he was going to kick me and my friends... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by its kel kel, Feb 7, 2014.

1. its kel kel
    its kel kel Guest

flooding ip address

I got into a league play game on black ops 2, Fan Ranson friended me and then joined my party and told me he was going to kick me and my friends offline because we were a higher rank than him and then he continued to join and boot me and my friends offline
    until i blocked him. his gamer tag is Fan Ransom

:)

its kel kel, Feb 7, 2014
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    IP Address Flooding

Also, you should report this to your internet provider as what they are doing is illegal. They will provide you a new ip address and investigate the other party.

onyxishere, Feb 7, 2014
  3. IP Address Flooding

my friend use the in game reporting available during the game. You can't come here and accuse people like that. It is a violation of the TOS

I Count Stuff, Feb 7, 2014
  4. flooding ip address

Please review the Xbox Forum Guidelines at:

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/forum_faq/f/6/t/515277.aspx

Specifically this section:

Please do not "name and shame" users. If you see someone violating the Code of Conduct please do not publicly post an accusation. Instead, report it using the tools within the game or the

file a complaint
    using your console. If the violation took place on the forums you may use the

report feature.

No one from XBLPET monitors these forums and no one here can directly assist you with your issue beyond giving you advice.

Here is mine:

1. Block the person. (Already done!)

2. File a complaint using the report function on your console.

3. Get back to gaming and have fun!

Hope this helps.

BipolarWerebear, Feb 7, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

flooding ip address