Flightsimulator product code already used

Discus and support Flightsimulator product code already used in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; L.S., Installation of Microsoft Flight Simulator does not succeed due to a License Code "already used". Is there a way to have this reset by... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Bart de K, Sep 15, 2023.

1. Bart de K
    Bart de K Guest

L.S.,

Installation of Microsoft Flight Simulator does not succeed due to a License Code "already used". Is there a way to have this reset by Microsoft?

My father bought the DVD set, we made a Microsoft Account for him and then I went for holidays and he tried to install further, and did not succeed. Now I tried to install but got stuck on the License Code.

What would be the solution for this?

Regards, Bart.

:)

Bart de K, Sep 15, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Was the DVD set purchased new? I'm afraid it's impossible to move products between accounts, once the code is used it's used.

The DVDs are now completely outdated and he would have to download the game again anyway.

You can sign him up for PC gamepass, which includes Flight Simulator, or you can return thr DVDs and purchase thr game from the windows Store or Steam
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

Here is a thread with a possible fix to the issue you're currently facing: https://answers.microsoft.com/threa...led Microsoft,to activate the game initially.

Some of the information on the thread states that:
    If you have reinstalled Microsoft Flight Simulator and are receiving an error message indicating that your activation code has already been used, ensure that you are signed in to the correct Microsoft account that you used to activate the game initially.

I hope this helps resolve your issue.
  4. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

Product key already used

This info could not be provided by anyone in the forums. I do not believe billing has is able to provide this but cannot say for certain. I would suggest contacting the provider of the key to see what they can do for you.
  5. walterramjet Win User

Which files do I copy to transfer Flight Simulator 2020 to another PC?

you say "C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\FlightSimulator "

however, in my install, there is no "FlightSimulator" in the "Local" subdirectory.

Why wouldn't it install to the same directory as yours?
  6. ngocphi Win User

How do I post a question for the Flight Simulator 2020 users?

Fyi flightsimulator is a xbox games for windows 10
Thema:

1. Flightsimulator product code already used - Similar Threads - Flightsimulator product code

2. Help using the product I already paid for the way I want to use it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help using the product I already paid for the way I want to use it: I bought minecraft many years ago before microsoft, regretfully, bought it. I still play minecraft and recently wanted to play a feed the beast mod. I installed the ftb app and tried connecting my...
  3. Redeemed the wrong Minecraft product

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeemed the wrong Minecraft product: I accidently redeemed minecraft gift card to trails and tales instead of coinminer. I can see the order completed in my microsoft account. How can I see the balance in trails and tales. And is...
  4. Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?: When i try to redeem it, it just says "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this...
  5. Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?: Are pdp controllers officially licensed products? 8c5edc32-ea34-47c3-9d5d-8d0d4514a68d
  6. I want to rate a game that I played but it says “you must own this product before rating.”.

in XboX Insiders
    I want to rate a game that I played but it says “you must own this product before rating.”.: thats because theepicgamer464 bought it, and they are accounts on the same console but I want to rate, Xbox please add you can rate that you played. pls! Plz! Plsz! Plzs! submitted by...
  7. Where's the Link to Microsoft's Equivalent of Apple's Product Feedback Webform Wherein You...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where's the Link to Microsoft's Equivalent of Apple's Product Feedback Webform Wherein You...: Hi Microsoft friends, it seems the official Microsoft sub-reddits aren't the venues to post a "design" (it's not a design perse but a suggestion on what to add to the next Xbox controller to make...
  8. Is it possible to return a product?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to return a product?: Is it possible to return a product? (I have no interest in getting exchage or refunds). This is because I don't want to see that product in my Order history or in my Games Library anymore, I just...
  9. How can I get rid of every xbox product I own?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get rid of every xbox product I own?: I hate your company so much. Xbox is aweful. It’s freezes, lags and my seafarer external hard drive( which says on their site that it can hold x/S games makes me download them right to my internal...
  10. Microsoft Flightsimulator Update going back and forth.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flightsimulator Update going back and forth.: Hi everybody, i currently expierence the problem, that i try to download all packeges for MS Flightsim, so it's 164GB. But my update is jumping always from 5% back to zero, like the whole time....