Flight Simulator X Steam Edition keeps crashing..

Discus and support Flight Simulator X Steam Edition keeps crashing.. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have bought FSX:SE on steam sale recently and have this trouble. After maybe 30 minutes in the flight blue loading circle appears, the sound stops... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Simon_KMI, Oct 23, 2022.

1. Simon_KMI
    Simon_KMI Guest

I have bought FSX:SE on steam sale recently and have this trouble. After maybe 30 minutes in the flight blue loading circle appears, the sound stops for a while then starts to play again and then it crashes. One thing which is strange is i tried to delete the logbook and the flight just went smoothly, 1 hour flight from Poprad Tatry to Bratislava int. without any problems. So then i tried another flight flight from Barbados to Miami int. and the problem just appeard again.

I really love planes, and flight simulator but i havent got much of a strong computer so FSX:SE if my only choice. I will be really glad if someone could help me.

:)

Simon_KMI, Oct 23, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Is Flight Sim. X 2006 compatible with Windows 365?

As far as I know flight simulator X steam edition works fine on modern machines. I would assume that goes for all the versions
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Simon_KMI, by its description as it has good hardware to play I believe it should meet all the hardware requirements for the game.

Excluding that we have the system.

Is your Windows enabled, do you have the latest updates for the 22H2 system?

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.

After that try to check if you have the video card management software installed and with the correct settings for running the game, this new software you can configure in detail which applications will make use of the video card.
  4. Echo4Ent Win User

Flight Simulator X

The "Boxed" Disc version of Flight Simulator X does not work in Windows 10. That being said, Steam does offer a "Steam Edition" version of FSX that works wonderfully. It retails for $25.00 on Steam, but it can be found on sale as low as $5.00.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 minimum specification

Flight simulator X is on Steam, amd should play much more nicely with your hardware
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

FSX Shows Blank Screen after Installing Acceleration, and crashes because of Unhandled Exception.

Hi, just to confirm. Did you installed flight simulator X from steam or from where did you downloaded the game?
Thema:

1. Flight Simulator X Steam Edition keeps crashing.. - Similar Threads - Flight Simulator Steam

2. Why is Microsoft Flight Simulator ignoring the offline content?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is Microsoft Flight Simulator ignoring the offline content?: The servers are down so the flight sim gives the message that I need to quit and install the offline content. But it is already installed. I tried removing and re-installing it but the game is...
  3. Flight Simulator will not load - keeps crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flight Simulator will not load - keeps crashing: I have the Premium Microsoft Flight Simulator - worked fine last week. Yesterday I tried to run the program but it will not load - keeps crashing right after the Dune Expansion screens. Nothing...
  4. On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working: It says I am offline when the consol says I am connected to my internet 023098d0-763f-4e77-ac2e-1c121c25b063
  5. Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app: I recently bought "Microsoft Flight Simulator" on Amazon, with an activation key on the Microsoft Store, but cannot seem to get it to run. System details Windows 11, Version 23H2 (OS Build...
  6. Play flight simulator using joystick and thrust block

in XBoX Accessibility
    Play flight simulator using joystick and thrust block: Dear all, it is possible, to connect flight - specific hardware, e.g. a thrustmaster joystick and a thrustmaster thrust block, to the xbox for playing flight simulator? Thanks, Oli...
  7. Problem with installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11: I have had the flight simulator premium deluxe 40th anniversary game since December 2023. It is installed on the xbox series x console and works fine. I installed it on Windows 10 with the Xbox...
  8. microsoft flight simulator crashing on startup steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft flight simulator crashing on startup steam: Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 16/11/2023 08:15:53 Event ID: 1000 Task Category: (100) Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-GF59ARK Description:...
  9. Steam ed. of flight simulator, new install, does not run

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Steam ed. of flight simulator, new install, does not run: On start-up I get a message about a certificate is out of date. I verified the files installed by steam report 100% correct. If I continue my console goes black with an enlarged mouse pointer....
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Multiple Microsoft Accounts through Steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Multiple Microsoft Accounts through Steam: Hi, I bought Microsoft Flight Símulator on Steam 2 or 3 months ago. When I installed the game, i had to log in with my Microsoft Account to play it. Recently that Microsoft Account has been hacked...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. flight simulator x steam edition crashing to desktop