Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe 40th Anniversay Addition keeps crashing.

Discus and support Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe 40th Anniversay Addition keeps crashing. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Flight premium deluxe 40th edition keeps crashing and pausing. This does not happen with any other game. All updates have been installed. How do I fix... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mark Medd, Dec 27, 2023.

1. Mark Medd
    Mark Medd Guest

Flight premium deluxe 40th edition keeps crashing and pausing. This does not happen with any other game. All updates have been installed. How do I fix it. If it can’t be fixed then how do I get a refund for this expensive game that does not work. This is totally unacceptable.

:)

Mark Medd, Dec 27, 2023
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hi, my name is Marvina and I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry you have this problem. Follow the instructions below for a solution.

We realize that sometimes digital gaming product purchases don't go as planned. When this happens, we will help you request a refund.

Typically, refunds are issued for requests that meet the following criteria:
    Requests are made within 14 days from the date of purchase
    Requests are for games in which you have not accumulated a significant amount of play time
    Note Submitting a request does not guarantee a refund, especially if you do not meet the above criteria.

If your refund request is approved, you will see that it is being processed in your Microsoft account and you will no longer be able to access the digital gaming product. Refunds may take several business days or longer to appear in your account, so you may want to check with your financial institution to find out when the applicable payment method will be credited.
    See more eligibility details, guidelines and resources below.
    To start your refund request, log in.

If you don't see your purchase listed above, we can help you find out why. Consultation:
    I don't see any purchases in the order history
    Refunds are typically issued for requests made within 14 days of the purchase date for games in which you have not accrued a significant amount of play time.

For single-use items (such as consumables and in-game currency), your request will likely only be valid if the consumable has not been redeemed or used.

There are often limits on the number and type of refunds allowed, as well as the monetary compensation we can provide to each buyer in a given year.
    If you do not have access to the account that made the purchase, you will need to contact your financial institution to obtain a refund.

We provide refunds on digital gaming products as part of a consistent and reliable purchasing experience. However, if refunds appear to be being abused, we reserve the right to stop offering them, except where required by law.

Information source (credits):
    https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

Best regards,
    Marvina.

I hope I can help you solve it.

Best regards,
    Marvina.
  3. John P_14 Win User

Can I transfer my Xbox digital games from the Microsoft market to a PC

4. XBF - Tali Win User

Beech Baron G58 missing in my version of Premium Deluxe FS 2020

Hello mikejonesy,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. I understand that you are missing content with your Premium Deluxe edition of Flight Simulator. For additional support, please view the information below.

For the Microsoft Store version of Flight Simulator, please view: Microsoft Store - Missing Deluxe or Premium Deluxe / DLC content

For the Steam version of Flight Simulator, please view: Steam - Missing Deluxe or Premium Deluxe / DLC content

If you have followed the troubleshooting tips suggested and are still encountering the error, you may contact the Flight Simulator team directly at How to contact support.

Hope this helps!

-Tali
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator Xbox Game Pass Premium Deluxe Upgrade

6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe Re-install

Thema:

1. Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe 40th Anniversay Addition keeps crashing. - Similar Threads - Flight Simulator Premium

2. Why is Microsoft Flight Simulator ignoring the offline content?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is Microsoft Flight Simulator ignoring the offline content?: The servers are down so the flight sim gives the message that I need to quit and install the offline content. But it is already installed. I tried removing and re-installing it but the game is...
  3. Flight Simulator will not load - keeps crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flight Simulator will not load - keeps crashing: I have the Premium Microsoft Flight Simulator - worked fine last week. Yesterday I tried to run the program but it will not load - keeps crashing right after the Dune Expansion screens. Nothing...
  4. On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working: It says I am offline when the consol says I am connected to my internet 023098d0-763f-4e77-ac2e-1c121c25b063
  5. Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app: I recently bought "Microsoft Flight Simulator" on Amazon, with an activation key on the Microsoft Store, but cannot seem to get it to run. System details Windows 11, Version 23H2 (OS Build...
  6. Purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe From Gamestop and Activation Key Does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe From Gamestop and Activation Key Does...: Purchased a copy of Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe from GameStop as a gift for my son. Attempted to download the the product from Steam. Upon trying to enter the activation key received...
  7. cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...

in XBoX on Windows
    cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...: I bought microsoft flight simulator, end 2022, " Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition". It appeared in my account. I downloaded it and installed it. Now I bought a...
  8. I can not re-install Flight Simulator Premium delux on my new computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not re-install Flight Simulator Premium delux on my new computer: Hello, I bought a new computer and decided to uninstall MICROSOFT Flight Simulator Premium delux and reinstall it on the new computer. The uninstall went fine. But when I try to install the...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe - Offline Usage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe - Offline Usage: Hi, I would like to install Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe on my PC, which is not connected to the internet. I can connect it to the internet for the installation, but after I will...
  10. Is it possible to buy a microsoft flight simulator premium deluxe activation code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to buy a microsoft flight simulator premium deluxe activation code?: I bought a second hand DVD set so can't use the code that came with 12153a54-b2d3-4fe7-8aef-7d591238ea74