[Flight Simulator issue] Can't depart from another airport and plane

Discus and support [Flight Simulator issue] Can't depart from another airport and plane in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, On free flight mode, I always depart from the same plane and the same airport (i.e. the first planes and airports I ever set) whatever the values... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shenmue is life, Oct 10, 2022.

1. [Flight Simulator issue] Can't depart from another airport and plane

Hi,

On free flight mode, I always depart from the same plane and the same airport (i.e. the first planes and airports I ever set) whatever the values I set in the World Map interface.

I've no other choice to play Flight Training mode to experiment something new in this game so I feel somehow disgusted by my purchase.

:)

Shenmue is life, Oct 10, 2022
  2. Jérôme Bérubé Win User

Hello, I did a new account but I need to reinstall the full game? Is that normal?
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

4. Shenmue is life Win User

5. Shenmue is life Win User

Hi,

- Windows 10 up to date

- The issue happened the first time I try this mode.

- I tried to swap my account type (online to local, then local to online) but this solution failed: https://answers.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows/forum/all/flight-simulator-2020-toujours-le-m%C3%AAme-vol/bbe69b65-49cd-4170-b2d4-7594b65fe63f

Apparently, the issue comes from my Windows user folder name "Arsène", a non-ascii name.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Did you click on your desired airports and hit the “set departure” and “set arrival”?

Have you tried starting in the middle of nowhere
Thema:

1. [Flight Simulator issue] Can't depart from another airport and plane - Similar Threads - Flight Simulator issue

2. Why is Microsoft Flight Simulator ignoring the offline content?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is Microsoft Flight Simulator ignoring the offline content?: The servers are down so the flight sim gives the message that I need to quit and install the offline content. But it is already installed. I tried removing and re-installing it but the game is...
  3. Flight Simulator will not load - keeps crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flight Simulator will not load - keeps crashing: I have the Premium Microsoft Flight Simulator - worked fine last week. Yesterday I tried to run the program but it will not load - keeps crashing right after the Dune Expansion screens. Nothing...
  4. On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working: It says I am offline when the consol says I am connected to my internet 023098d0-763f-4e77-ac2e-1c121c25b063
  5. Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app: I recently bought "Microsoft Flight Simulator" on Amazon, with an activation key on the Microsoft Store, but cannot seem to get it to run. System details Windows 11, Version 23H2 (OS Build...
  6. Play flight simulator using joystick and thrust block

in XBoX Accessibility
    Play flight simulator using joystick and thrust block: Dear all, it is possible, to connect flight - specific hardware, e.g. a thrustmaster joystick and a thrustmaster thrust block, to the xbox for playing flight simulator? Thanks, Oli...
  7. Flight Simulator redemption issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator redemption issue: When my Father in law was trying to purchase the new Flight Simulator for the Xbox Series X that we got him for Christmas, the store gave him a 25 digit code to redeem it and a hot link to click....
  8. Is there a server issue on Ms flight simulator? I keep getting failed to start cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a server issue on Ms flight simulator? I keep getting failed to start cloud...: Is there a server issue on Ms flight simulator? I keep getting failed to start cloud gaming session. It is not a internet issue as we can play Forza Horizon 5 and other game pass games. We...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator Issue on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Issue on PC: Hello, Microsoft Flight Simulator has been installed on my PC but now I want to update the game with some content that came with the game. I'm unable to update any content because of this error...
  10. MS Flight Simulator textures issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Flight Simulator textures issue: [img] Hello, I am playing MS Flight Simulator the latest update that is avaliable via Game Pass Ultimate. Everything is running smooth except for the Ground textures that are reloading from...