Flight Simulator Game pass Version on PC wont load properly

Discus and support Flight Simulator Game pass Version on PC wont load properly in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have Flight Simulator installed and was playing it without issue for week or so when it stopped loading properly. the game opens the small window... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RobtimusPrime93, Apr 28, 2023.

1. Flight Simulator Game pass Version on PC wont load properly

I have Flight Simulator installed and was playing it without issue for week or so when it stopped loading properly. the game opens the small window when loading then when loading finishes it goes full screen for about 3 seconds before closing again. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the sim it loaded up straight to the main menu after finishing install but the next time i launched the problem returned. I have ran it as admin, checked for xbox app updates windows update and stoe updates and installed any available but it hasnt fixed the problem. Im at a loss now.

:)

RobtimusPrime93, Apr 28, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey, there!

Thank you for contacting us and welcome to the Microsoft Community.

My name is Darhyl. I'm an Independent Advisor and I will do my best to help you sort this out.

I'm sorry you are experiencing any trouble right now. No worries, I'm here to help you.

In order to fix this, please try to do the following troubleshooting steps:

1.) Please make sure that your gaming Microsoft Flight Simulator is up to date:

Open the Xbox app for Windows.

In My Library, select the game title.

Select the More options (…) button and choose Manage.

Select Files and then Check for updates.

2.)Reinstall the Gaming Services app on your Windows 10/11 device:

Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

Restart your device and try to install the game again.

3.) Repair the game:

Open the Xbox app for Windows.

In My Library, select the game title.

Select the More options (…) button and choose Manage.

Select Files and then Verify and repair.

Here's the reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...

Please let me know if it works and please take your time.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Flight simulator 2020

Hi,

When Flight Simulator 2020 is released on Xbox it will be available on Game Pass.

However, the August release is for PC only. The Xbox version is yet to get a release date.
  4. [Farscape] Win User

Flight Sim 2020 - Play Anywhere

this should answer your question, it is apparently play anywhere title.

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com...4020-Microsoft-Flight-Simulator-Pre-order-FAQ

Platform and Retail Questions

Q: What platforms will Microsoft Flight Simulator be released on?

A: Our PC release is on August 18, 2020. We will share more information regarding the Xbox release in the future.

Q: Is Microsoft Flight Simulator going to be released on Steam or the Epic Store?

A: Microsoft Flight Simulator is available on Steam. We have no news to share regarding additional versions, but our goal is to have Microsoft Flight Simulator available on as many platforms as possible.

Q: Is a physical retail disc version available?

A: The retail disc version of Microsoft Flight Simulator will be available in Europe only.

Q: What version will be available with Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta)?

A: The standard edition of “Microsoft Flight Simulator” will be available on Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta).

Q: Will there be a separate achievement list on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC?

A: There will not be a separate achievement list. It will be shared across platforms.

Q: If I buy the simulator for PC will I be able to play on my Xbox when it is released? Is this an Xbox Play Anywhere title?

A: The Play Anywhere is a new initiative by Microsoft to combine platforms of gaming, letting Xbox gamers play on PC with any first-party Microsoft Studios published
    game that is digitally purchased and vice versa. Microsoft Simulator is an XPA title.

Q: Are there multiple editions of Microsoft Flight Simulator for sale?

A: Yes. You can purchase the Standard, Premium, and Deluxe Edition.

Q: Is it required to sign in to a Microsoft Account to play outside of Xbox One and Windows 10?

A: Yes, it is a requirement.
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

Microsoft Flight Sim 2020

6. SwordofWhedon Win User

I bought Microsoft flight simulator on xbox one s but it says 'This game isn't compatible'

If you’re inserting it, that tells me you bought the Windows disc version and live in Europe, or that you bought a copy of Flight Simulator X which is PC only. There is no Xbox disc release at this time.

No disc version of Flight Simulator will work on any Xbox

Flight Simulator 2020 only works on Series consoles, One consoles are not compatible
Thema:

1. Flight Simulator Game pass Version on PC wont load properly - Similar Threads - Flight Simulator Game

2. Microsoft flight simulator save games does not load properly/ I would like a game refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator save games does not load properly/ I would like a game refund: Hello, I just finished purchasing an Xbox series X to purposely play the latest version of MS Flight Simulator.. I noticed that when I load a game from a saved flight, the game does not load...
  3. cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...

in XBoX on Windows
    cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...: I bought microsoft flight simulator, end 2022, " Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition". It appeared in my account. I downloaded it and installed it. Now I bought a...
  4. Flight Simulator Cloud Gaming Ultimate compatibility with Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator Cloud Gaming Ultimate compatibility with Xbox One: Microsoft Flight Simulator won't play on my Xbox One, despite me having Game Pass Ultimate. What can I do to get this game to play? 5ae8643d-4d6e-4d96-bbac-0219d41992a0
  5. in the flight simulator game, when I click play, it says we aren't connected to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    in the flight simulator game, when I click play, it says we aren't connected to the...: Have an Xbox 1 and trying to play flight simulator. My internet is working but get this message when trying to launch a35e4800-7fef-4751-b6cc-166521c5d9e9
  6. i want to buy a microsoft flight simulator download code but i dont want to buy game pass...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i want to buy a microsoft flight simulator download code but i dont want to buy game pass...: do i need game pass to download microsoft flight simulator using a download code. 6297dc4c-1d12-40ab-8269-5cd115dfd7e1
  7. Microsoft flight Simulator problem that directs me to install gaming services- HELP PLZ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight Simulator problem that directs me to install gaming services- HELP PLZ: Hi, I uninstalled Microsoft Flight Simulator a while back until I could get a larger SSD installed in my PC. I now want to reinstall and fly again. I noticed the Microsoft Flight Simulator is...
  8. Flight simulator game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight simulator game: Hello , I’m not very clued up on this so asking for help , please My boy is desperate for flight simulator game but he has xbox one and the game is only apparently compatible with x/s series ,...
  9. Microsoft flight simulator- cloud gaming won’t load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator- cloud gaming won’t load: My son just got new Xbox s. He was playing Microsoft flight simulator through cloud gaming on Xbox one but now this game won’t load through cloud gaming on Xbox s. We have deleted reinstalled we...
  10. Microsoft flight simulator does not connect to internet (using cloud gaming)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator does not connect to internet (using cloud gaming): I open flight simulator on my xbox one with cloud gaming and when i try to "Fly" it says im not connected to the internet and that it will try to connect. when i click "download offline map" its...