Flight Simulator Crash when loading and back to the desktop

Discus and support Flight Simulator Crash when loading and back to the desktop in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I need your help please, I bought a new computeur just to play at flight simulator, the first few weeks everything was fine, then i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Holyoli, Jun 11, 2023.

1. Holyoli
    Holyoli Guest

Hello everyone,

I need your help please, I bought a new computeur just to play at flight simulator, the first few weeks everything was fine, then i did not play for 3 weeks and for

one week now it is impossible to play, I have spent 2 days going on forums and stuff to find a solution, but without sucess Flight Simulator Crash when loading and back to the desktop :(

I am with Steam

Win 11

The game is up to date

and my GTX 3080 too.

When I start the game everything is fine, i have the sound, the pictures and it is loading, then a little bit after half of the loading the game crash and send me back

to the desktop : in safe mode or not...

Thank you very much for your help

:)

Holyoli, Jun 11, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Holyoli, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this inconvenience while trying to play Microsoft Flight Simulator.
    May I know if you tried all the possible solutions provided in the article below?
    https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/ar...

**Make sure to review the other related articles included at the end of it.

If that's correct, I recommend you reach out to the dedicated game support. You can do it by visiting the next link:

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/re...

In case you need to know when it's necessary to reach Microsoft support or the dedicated game support, please visit this article:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. Reghardt Werner van Win User

Flight Simulator on XBOX Game Pass not Installing/Downloading

Nope,

Clean installed Windows - First was to download the Xbox Game Pass app, signed in with my account, installed Flight Simulator again, first it showed 152GB to go, then it changed to 1.4GB - completed opened to that loading screen with the town, and crashed back to the desktop with no error.
  4. Geri M. Win User

I have problém with set departure and arrival

Hello jan krupka,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you are experiencing issues on your MSFS. Let us check on this together and sort this out. We will assist you with your concern and help you back to gaming.

Here are some fixes that may solve your problem.

1. Keep everything up-to-date. The simplest way to fix Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 bugs is to ensure that the game is fully updated. ...
    2. Ensure your PC meets system requirements. ...
    3. Check for GPU drivers.
    4. Reboot your PC. Sometimes, a simple restart is enough to fix random bugs. ...
    5. Troubleshoot the Xbox one app.
    We would also love to suggest that you visit these links for more details and other information.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know. We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Have a great day ahead.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. malvadezaTONI Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Crash

My Flight Simulator 2020 was crashing non stop during gameplay, it suddenly crashes and closes the game back to the desktop. My computer is an Alienware r3, i7 7700hq, GTX 1070, 16GB RAM. I have tried everything, lowest graphics, all set to minimum, etc,
    and it still crashed. So a simple fix SOLVED everything and it never crashed again: SET THE MAXIMUM FPS TO 30. With this configuration it never crashed again, even on ULTRA, it does not crash, and now I am able to play for as long as I want, with no freezing
    nor crashing. I hope it helps, because the crashing to desktop is annoying.
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 crashing on startup

Hello YU Alex1,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to play Microsoft Flight Simulator and is unable to because of the constant error message. Based on your description, you have already tried troubleshooting this issue, but the issue persists. We would like to suggest these troubleshooting found from the game's support article. Please perform the troubleshooting suggested and skip those you have already performed.

If your game still crashes

All versions - Crashing/CTDs issues Checklist – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)

All versions - Crashing/CTDs issues - Basic Troubleshooting – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)

All versions - Crashing/CTDs issues - Advanced Troubleshooting – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)

If you are stuck or the game crash when flying

All versions - Stuck or crashing when clicking "Fly" or loading an airport – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)

Lastly, if you encounter a black loading screen

All versions - Stuck on a black loading screen – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)

If issue persist, we encourage you to join the game enthusiast in reporting this issue. Please use this link: CTD Help forum - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. Flight Simulator Crash when loading and back to the desktop - Similar Threads - Flight Simulator Crash

2. Flight Simulator will not load - keeps crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flight Simulator will not load - keeps crashing: I have the Premium Microsoft Flight Simulator - worked fine last week. Yesterday I tried to run the program but it will not load - keeps crashing right after the Dune Expansion screens. Nothing...
  3. Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe 40th Anniversay Addition keeps crashing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe 40th Anniversay Addition keeps crashing.: Flight premium deluxe 40th edition keeps crashing and pausing. This does not happen with any other game. All updates have been installed. How do I fix it. If it can’t be fixed then how do I get a...
  4. Microsoft Flight simulator keeps crashing on Xbox Series S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight simulator keeps crashing on Xbox Series S.: I tried everything ! I have the Game ultimate pass and I’m using it. I called Microsoft and they said they will come back and they didn’t !! They were unable to resolve it !! Any suggestion ? I...
  5. FLIGHT SIMULATOR CRASH ON XBOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FLIGHT SIMULATOR CRASH ON XBOX: Hi Every time I try to load up flight simulator on my Xbox series S I load all the way through until where it says press start and after I press it the application crashes. I’ve tried...
  6. microsoft flight simulator crashing on startup steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft flight simulator crashing on startup steam: Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 16/11/2023 08:15:53 Event ID: 1000 Task Category: (100) Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-GF59ARK Description:...
  7. Microsoft Flight SImulator 2020 crashes without any reason and error message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight SImulator 2020 crashes without any reason and error message: It is keep crashing after about 30 mins after loading in flight. I have already reinstalled it multiple times, i even reinstalled my windows 11 but nothing helps. My specs: RTX 3070 I5 12400F...
  8. Flight Simulator 2020 Menu Crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020 Menu Crash: My game stop working after a Update. Then i instaled a fresh Win10, and another Fresh FS2020 instalation. The game still not working. Crash in menu or before. Everything is updated, Radeon...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator Crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Crashes: When I open Microsoft Flight Simulator, (the latest one,) it reaches the point where is asks me to switch to safe mode, (which I have tried many times,) and once I click either button it begins...
  10. Flight Simulator 2020 crashes when returning to menu, restarting, or ending flight

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020 crashes when returning to menu, restarting, or ending flight: This issue persists no matter what I do. Whenever i return to menu from any activity in the game, i get the loading screen and the game crashes to desktop. I get no error messages. The symptoms...