Flight simulator cloud gaming with ultimate pass will not allow me to play it.

Discus and support Flight simulator cloud gaming with ultimate pass will not allow me to play it. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Message says i need to purchase it or pay for subscription. I have a valid subscription and was playing it last week so not sure what has changed. Any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Stevie Grant, Jul 3, 2023.

1. Stevie Grant
    Stevie Grant Guest

Message says i need to purchase it or pay for subscription. I have a valid subscription and was playing it last week so not sure what has changed. Any help is much appreciated.

:)

Stevie Grant, Jul 3, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Flight simulator won't install

Flight Simulator is not compatible with Xbox One, only Series consoles

The only way to play on one is through the cloud from game pass ultimate
  3. Smwutches Win User

Flight Simulator

Flight Simulator is only available on the Series S/X and PC. It hasn't been released for the One. If you have Game Pass Ultimate, you can play the game via the cloud on the One.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Why can I download Microsoft Flight Simulator

Flight Simulator has not been released for the Xbox One. It's available for the Series S/X and PC. If you have Game Pass Ultimate, you can play it via the cloud on the One.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Purchased Flight Simulator via digital code from target - can't play locally on Xbox

What console do you have? Flight Simulator will only work for the Xbox Series S/X. If you have an Xbox One, the only way to play it is through the cloud which requires a Game Pass Ultimate subscription.
  6. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community.

I will be glad to help you.

Check that your subscription is still active on this website

https://account.microsoft.com/services

Once you have made sure of that, check if the same thing happens to you by trying the different methods of using the cloud, i.e. on the PC app, the console app or the website https://www.xbox.com/play

Also try accessing from the device that is causing you problems but now from another network, such as a mobile hotspot.

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
Thema:

1. Flight simulator cloud gaming with ultimate pass will not allow me to play it. - Similar Threads - Flight simulator cloud

2. Xbox Series X Flight Simulator will not start up. Fails when connecting to the cloud.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Flight Simulator will not start up. Fails when connecting to the cloud.: It's starts to connect to the cloud and fails back to home screen. Worked for two hours yesterday with Microsoft doing factory reset etc...and it's still not working and they closed my ticket....
  3. Is there a server issue on Ms flight simulator? I keep getting failed to start cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a server issue on Ms flight simulator? I keep getting failed to start cloud...: Is there a server issue on Ms flight simulator? I keep getting failed to start cloud gaming session. It is not a internet issue as we can play Forza Horizon 5 and other game pass games. We...
  4. Flight Simulator Cloud Gaming Ultimate compatibility with Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator Cloud Gaming Ultimate compatibility with Xbox One: Microsoft Flight Simulator won't play on my Xbox One, despite me having Game Pass Ultimate. What can I do to get this game to play? 5ae8643d-4d6e-4d96-bbac-0219d41992a0
  5. Microsoft flight simulator- cloud gaming won’t load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator- cloud gaming won’t load: My son just got new Xbox s. He was playing Microsoft flight simulator through cloud gaming on Xbox one but now this game won’t load through cloud gaming on Xbox s. We have deleted reinstalled we...
  6. Microsoft flight simulator does not connect to internet (using cloud gaming)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator does not connect to internet (using cloud gaming): I open flight simulator on my xbox one with cloud gaming and when i try to "Fly" it says im not connected to the internet and that it will try to connect. when i click "download offline map" its...
  7. If I buy a disk of Microsoft Flight Simulator, can I play on my Xbox One S without Cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a disk of Microsoft Flight Simulator, can I play on my Xbox One S without Cloud...: Hello, I tried to download Microsoft Flight Simulator on my Xbox One S through my Game Pass but it says that the game is not compatible with my console. I read online that I must have Cloud...
  8. Why can't I play Microsoft Flight Simulator with Cloud Streaming on my Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Microsoft Flight Simulator with Cloud Streaming on my Xbox One?: I have Game Pass Ultimate but instead of giving me the option to play the game with Cloud Streaming it says that it's installable and that I can manage the game. But when I press the manage button...
  9. When will the Xbox cloud gaming version of Microsoft Flight Simulator start supporting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will the Xbox cloud gaming version of Microsoft Flight Simulator start supporting...: Question is in the title. I purchased the Turtle Beach Velocity One flight control system for my dad for his birthday when they released MFS onto cloud gaming because he has an Xbox One. I didn't...
  10. Microsoft Flight simulator on cloud, is it possible to download mods for it, if yes how can I?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight simulator on cloud, is it possible to download mods for it, if yes how can I?: Is there a way to download mods like planes, liveries, etc for the MSFS on cloud. If yes can you please tell me how, Thanks! 9127e325-4947-495e-9e7b-231d39845c42