Flight Simulator 2023 - I have new Dell Inspiron 16 2-in-1: 16GB ram: 12th Gen Intel(R)...

Discus and support Flight Simulator 2023 - I have new Dell Inspiron 16 2-in-1: 16GB ram: 12th Gen Intel(R)... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have new Dell Inspiron 16 2-in-1: 16GB ram: 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1260P 2.10 GHz: will it run ok and what joystick should I buy? Obviously... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PabloOrmo, Sep 26, 2023.

1. PabloOrmo
    PabloOrmo Guest

Flight Simulator 2023 - I have new Dell Inspiron 16 2-in-1: 16GB ram: 12th Gen Intel(R)...

I have new Dell Inspiron 16 2-in-1: 16GB ram: 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1260P 2.10 GHz: will it run ok and what joystick should I buy?

Obviously

:)

PabloOrmo, Sep 26, 2023
  2. Taylor Kelsay Win User

Can i play FF12 Zodiac Age on my labtop??

Operating system is Windows 11

Processor is 12th gen Intel(R) Core i7

16GB of memory

Graphics: Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe
  3. PabloOrmo Win User

Flight Simulator 2023 - I have new Dell Inspiron 16 2-in-1: 16GB ram: 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1260P 2.10 GHz: will it run ok and what joystick should I buy?

thanks for your response - a pity it wont be able to use the 3840 x 2400 OLED display if I do end up buying FS
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Flight Simulator 2023 - I have new Dell Inspiron 16 2-in-1: 16GB ram: 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1260P 2.10 GHz: will it run ok and what joystick should I buy?

...The spec for your PC should be good enough to run most games without any issues....
    I totally disagree. This machine is designed for general computer tasks and productivity, not gaming.

It doesn't even have a dedicated graphics card. The Intel Iris will likely run the game, but resolution would be limited to 720P or lower and graphics settings on low. It might 'run' but not well.

It's not good enough to run games in general, let alone 'most games'.
  5. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

The spec for your PC should be good enough to run most games without any issues. I highly recommend the Xbox controllers for the best experience.

Here are more details on the minimum specs required for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:
    - OS – Windows 10 or Windows 11.
    - Processor – Intel® Core™ 5 quad core or higher; AMD Ryzen™ 5 quad core or higher.
    - GPU – NVIDIA GTX 1050; AMD Radeon RX 560.
    - Memory – 8GB RAM, 3GB VRAM.
    - Storage – 150GB.
    - DirectX® – DirectX 12 API.
    - Monitor – 1080p.
    For more details visit: https://www.stormforcegaming.co.uk/xbox-game-pass-ultimate/

For more details on how to connect an Xbox wireless controller to your PC, using:
    1. USB
    2. Xbox Wireless
    3. Bluetooth
    You can kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/controller/connect-xbox-wireless-controller-to-pc

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  6. Osman Noori Win User

I can’t download Assassins creed mirage

Hey David,

Thanks fo answering my question. I have the Dell Inspiron 3891 Compact Tower Desktop (- Intel Core i5, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, 1TB SATA HDD, Intel UHD Graphics 630, 2Yr OnSite, 6 Months Migrate Services, Windows 11 Home). Do you think my pc is able to support the game?
Thema:

1. Flight Simulator 2023 - I have new Dell Inspiron 16 2-in-1: 16GB ram: 12th Gen Intel(R)... - Similar Threads - Flight Simulator 2023

2. Why is Microsoft Flight Simulator ignoring the offline content?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is Microsoft Flight Simulator ignoring the offline content?: The servers are down so the flight sim gives the message that I need to quit and install the offline content. But it is already installed. I tried removing and re-installing it but the game is...
  3. Flight Simulator will not load - keeps crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flight Simulator will not load - keeps crashing: I have the Premium Microsoft Flight Simulator - worked fine last week. Yesterday I tried to run the program but it will not load - keeps crashing right after the Dune Expansion screens. Nothing...
  4. On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working: It says I am offline when the consol says I am connected to my internet 023098d0-763f-4e77-ac2e-1c121c25b063
  5. Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app: I recently bought "Microsoft Flight Simulator" on Amazon, with an activation key on the Microsoft Store, but cannot seem to get it to run. System details Windows 11, Version 23H2 (OS Build...
  6. Play flight simulator using joystick and thrust block

in XBoX Accessibility
    Play flight simulator using joystick and thrust block: Dear all, it is possible, to connect flight - specific hardware, e.g. a thrustmaster joystick and a thrustmaster thrust block, to the xbox for playing flight simulator? Thanks, Oli...
  7. Problem with installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11: I have had the flight simulator premium deluxe 40th anniversary game since December 2023. It is installed on the xbox series x console and works fine. I installed it on Windows 10 with the Xbox...
  8. Installing MS Flight Simulator on Win 11 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Installing MS Flight Simulator on Win 11 PC: Hi - I purchase a copy of MS Flight Simulator from CDKeys and redeemed it in Microsoft Store. I have tried to find how I install it with no success. I am completely new to XBox (App) on my PC and...
  9. How to Remove Keyboard from flight simulator settings when using Core Elite 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Remove Keyboard from flight simulator settings when using Core Elite 2: I just purchased the xbox wireless controller Elite Core 2 to use with Flight Simulator on the Xbox series X. The issue I am having is that the controller has now added a keyboard as part of the...
  10. Flight simulator update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flight simulator update: Please can someone help me I’ve bought the flight simulator for my son it downloaded in steam but now says needs an update it’s now taken 12 hours and only on 13 percent. Is this normal???...