Flight Simulator 2020 - Login credentials not saved, asked to log in every time.

Discus and support Flight Simulator 2020 - Login credentials not saved, asked to log in every time. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, since a few months ago MSFS 2020 on a PC doesn't sign me in automatically. I get the "Let's get you signed in" prompt, then my account comes up... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TiborMolnar2, Nov 12, 2023.

1. TiborMolnar2
    TiborMolnar2 Guest

Flight Simulator 2020 - Login credentials not saved, asked to log in every time.

Hello, since a few months ago MSFS 2020 on a PC doesn't sign me in automatically. I get the "Let's get you signed in" prompt, then my account comes up and once selected another prompt to acknowledge then I'm signed in. So, it's not asking for a password, just gives a prompt to sign in. I've tried by signing into the PC with another local admin account and the MSFS 2020 sign in prompt doesn't happen. It remembers my credentials under this other profile. So, I think something got borked with my main profile and would need some help fixing it. Any ideas on this one?

:)

TiborMolnar2, Nov 12, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: