Flight Simulator 2020 crashes when returning to menu, restarting, or ending flight

Discus and support Flight Simulator 2020 crashes when returning to menu, restarting, or ending flight in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This issue persists no matter what I do. Whenever i return to menu from any activity in the game, i get the loading screen and the game crashes to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Neither76, Aug 2, 2023.

1. Neither76
    Neither76 Guest

Flight Simulator 2020 crashes when returning to menu, restarting, or ending flight

This issue persists no matter what I do. Whenever i return to menu from any activity in the game, i get the loading screen and the game crashes to desktop. I get no error messages. The symptoms are similar of a game that quits to desktop. Even if i try to restart a flight i get the same problem. I've tried reinstalling the game, verifying game files on steam, updating my bios, all gpu drivers are updated. I've ran the game in different video configurations, windowed mode or non windowed mode.

PC specs:

RTX 3090

Intel 10700K processor

64 GB DDR4 RAM

Playing the game at 4k resolution.

:)

Neither76, Aug 2, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: