flight sim stops loading and goes back to desktop.

Discus and support flight sim stops loading and goes back to desktop. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Flight simulator starts to load after several minutes at the same place every time it goes back to the desktop as if I never started it. Tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dave B6, May 27, 2023.

1. Dave B6
    Dave B6 Guest

Flight simulator starts to load after several minutes at the same place every time it goes back to the desktop as if I never started it. Tried everything I know to do. Same results if I run it from the ms store or my desktop.

:)

Dave B6, May 27, 2023
  2. Dave B6 Win User

I have been using the flight sim for more than a year with no problems. Computer is GXi2800BST, 16 GB DDR4 memory, NVIDIA GeForcs GTX 1660 Super 6Gb 240GB SSD + 1TB HDD.

I deleted the 2 non Microsoft software that I had installed from the MS store. I removed all the hardware additions. I made sure I was signed into Xbox & Microsoft. I have all updates.

I repaired and reset Xbox and ms flight sim in settings / apps. Now I have to reinstall ms flight sim because that removed it from my pc. What a pain!!

Thanks for trying to help.
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Dave, let me know if the issue persists once the game installation ends
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Dave, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble when trying to play Microsoft flight simulator, let's try to sort this out.

But before that please tell me:
    Is this the first time you try to play this game or you were able to do it previously?
    What are your PC specifications?
    And I appreciate it if you describe briefly what procedures you tried to fix this problem

Meanwhile, may I know if you tried to perform all the possible solutions provided in this related support article?
    https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/ar...
  5. Brad Robertson Win User

Can’t find my game

flight sim on pc and order history only goes back 3months
  6. GeoffreyTaylor4 Win User

Xbox App on PC looping to "gaming services"

Had same problem. Finally restarted computer and flight sim loads no problem. It seems to me that this will happen if you visit the App store and games then later try and start the flight sim. So either restart your computer or stay away from the App store if you are going to load flight sim. Well MS will fix it one day.
Thema:

1. flight sim stops loading and goes back to desktop. - Similar Threads - flight sim stops

2. Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...: Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset would you recommend ? e2fb82fc-6a51-40a1-b136-2731426204cf
  3. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...
  4. My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.: Okay so first and foremost, I made the mistake of verifying the integrity of game files on Steam, because I've done some extensive research and people have said that it has caused their game to...
  5. Help with MS Flight Sim 2020 error report D3D11renderer_Z

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with MS Flight Sim 2020 error report D3D11renderer_Z: My MS Flight Simulator 2020 from Steam was working yesterday and today it is not. I am receiving the following error message. 'Fatal Error D3D11renderer_Z'. I have ensured Windows 0 is up to...
  6. flight sim on quest 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    flight sim on quest 3: I recently acquired a Meta Quest 3 and am thrilled about the prospect of playing Microsoft Flight Simulator in VR. However, I've encountered a challenge as there are no tutorials available for the...
  7. How to transfer an MS flight sim product code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer an MS flight sim product code?: My daughter desired to buy me the MS Flight Sim 2024 Premium Deluxe software for my Xbox X for Christmas. So she went to Amazon, bought it and got an e-mail with a link to enter the product code....
  8. Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.: Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it. It is listed under purchases as 075 flight sim credits in my account but cannot find how to view or download the manual....
  9. my digital copy of Flight sim. has disappeared from my system , How do i re-install it ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my digital copy of Flight sim. has disappeared from my system , How do i re-install it ?: my digital copy of Flight sim. has disappeared from my system , How do i re-install it ? 26eafadf-3adf-4b54-b393-e81729c5ac56
  10. Microsoft flight sim upgrade pack installs 99% but then stops on the b787 and won’t install...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft flight sim upgrade pack installs 99% but then stops on the b787 and won’t install...: So I brought the premium upgrade on Microsoft flight simulator and it installs is 99% of the way until it gets to decompressing the b787 and it just freezes and doesn’t install it I am on Xbox...