Flight Sim on my PC's will it work?

Discus and support Flight Sim on my PC's will it work? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi I have a HP with i5 processor 12gb RAM and a mid range video card or I have a HP Z600 Workstation with dual E5506 2.13Ghz, dual NVIDIA Quadro FX4600... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Bartman74, Jun 27, 2023.

1. Bartman74
    Bartman74 Guest

Hi I have a HP with i5 processor 12gb RAM and a mid range video card or I have a HP Z600 Workstation with dual E5506 2.13Ghz, dual NVIDIA Quadro FX4600 1.5gb 3D graphics cards, on win10. Will the latest flight simulators from Microsoft run on these?

Or am I better using my Xbox 360?

I want to spend my money on decent controllers without having to upgrade mc computers or Xbox.

:)

Bartman74, Jun 27, 2023
  2. OklaGrizzlyBear Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator X

Hiya!!

Unfortunately you will not be able to install the Microsoft Flight Sim X software back onto your PC without the DVD Drive. They are working on a newer version of the Flight Sim for PC which I believe will offer a digital version.

Happy Gaming!!
  3. deaconb Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Logitech X52 Pro Controller not Working

I had the same issue... I had to completely exit Flight Sim, disconnect my X52 Pro, restart flight sim, and then open Flight Sim, go to Controls, and plug in my X52. If you try to remove the X52 while Flight Sim is still running, the workaround doesn't
    work.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

Flight Simulator windows 10 ... can I play it without xbox?

you don't need an xbox console but you require an xbox account which you already have by having a microsoft account. you can then get the latest flight sim 2020 if your pc is of good spec.

the older flight sim is playable with tweaks and plenty of flight sim forums will be the best place to get that game working again.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Thrustmaster USB joystick works on Xbox?

It also depends on the console you get for flight SIM xbox one no flight stick will work only controller as you are using cloud

Pc or series consoles ca.n Use flight sticks as you can install it as long as yoir pc meets minimum specs
  6. ngocphi Win User

Can Logitech Flight Yoke System be used with Xbox ?!

If series s/x for flight SIM 2020 yes

.if for Xbox one then only works with xbox one games not cloud like flight sim

You can install flight sim on xbox series consoles
Thema:

1. Flight Sim on my PC's will it work? - Similar Threads - Flight Sim PC's

2. MS Flight Sim for PC won't launch to download when green launch button is clicked.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Flight Sim for PC won't launch to download when green launch button is clicked.: MS Flight Sim for PC won't launch to download when green launch button is clicked. 5755ac6d-fbd9-49f3-91d2-b2871f06d7ce
  3. How to I download Microsoft Flight Sim 40th Aniv edition (XBOX) to my Windows 10 PC?q

in XBoX on Windows
    How to I download Microsoft Flight Sim 40th Aniv edition (XBOX) to my Windows 10 PC?q: I purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator Standard Edition 40th Anniversary Edition from the Microsoft Store (PI removed by moderator). How do I download it? If I have already downloaded it where...
  4. Unable to reinstalling Flight Sim 2020 P.Deluxe on a new PC, 'redeem code' is the issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to reinstalling Flight Sim 2020 P.Deluxe on a new PC, 'redeem code' is the issue.: Uninstalled Flight Sim 2020 Premium Deluxe on my old PC. Installed it on a new PC. But the instalation stops on 'redeem code' 'already done'. Game from 10 DVD's, not from XBox. How do I get past...
  5. so i got the flight sim from the x box pc pass and it keeps crashign when i load it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so i got the flight sim from the x box pc pass and it keeps crashign when i load it: it says its 150 gb but only downloads 2 gb and when i start it it just crashes my pc specs are : i7 3.60 hz amdeon 200 2 gb graphics 16 gb ram i checked all the drivers for uptades can...
  6. I've reinstalled Flight Sim 2022 on my PC and the activation code is rejected, as I've...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've reinstalled Flight Sim 2022 on my PC and the activation code is rejected, as I've...: I've reinstalled Flight Sim 2022 on my PC and the activation code is rejected, as I've already used it. How do I get it reset? Thanks - Steve 8121090d-1f3a-4f7b-9b9d-8909335b4224
  7. Hello I can not start Flight sim 2020 PC game anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I can not start Flight sim 2020 PC game anymore: Hello I can not start Flight sim 2020 PC game anymore. game was bought via Steam. after starting a windows appears that tries to log on to XBOX. before it shows the message below. updates of...
  8. Hi i have Microsoft Flight sim 2020 on Xbox for PC and since the upgrade to 40th its get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi i have Microsoft Flight sim 2020 on Xbox for PC and since the upgrade to 40th its get...: Hi I recently install MS flight sim 2020 on a new Alien ware system R14 which worked ok but today have tried to load and it has a launch screen but no longer loads. It has been updated to the...
  9. Just paid for MS Flight Sim (PC), where is the download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just paid for MS Flight Sim (PC), where is the download?: Just paid for MS Flight Sim (PC), where is the download? 558abec6-60da-457b-9572-bd8e491d2cef
  10. Microsoft Flight Sim PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Sim PC: Hi so I downloaded Microsoft flight sim through the game pass a while ago and recently ran into a problem where the game wont launch. it will go to a black screen for about 5 seconds and crash....