Flight sim not working on Xbox One via Cloud/Game Pass Ultimate (USA)

Discus and support Flight sim not working on Xbox One via Cloud/Game Pass Ultimate (USA) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why won’t Flight Sim work on my US Based XBox One via Cloud Gaming with Gamepass Ultimate? It launches but then reports I am offline and do not have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StiflingArrow51, Dec 18, 2022.

1. Flight sim not working on Xbox One via Cloud/Game Pass Ultimate (USA)

Why won’t Flight Sim work on my US Based XBox One via Cloud Gaming with Gamepass Ultimate? It launches but then reports I am offline and do not have files necessary for offline mode. When I check network status all is good with 5ms latency. Then tells me I cannot download files necessary for offline mode. I signed out/back in. Waited 24 hrs and signed in/out again…no luck. Went back to Game Pass Library and “installed” again from there…no luck. Went back to GP library and does not show up now?

:)

StiflingArrow51, Dec 18, 2022
  2. KindGryphon Win User

Microsoft flight simulator not playable for Xbox one?

Flight sim isnt compatible on Xbox One except through streaming via Xbox Cloud Gaming if you have a gamepass ultimate subscription
  3. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox cloud haimg beta

4. ngocphi Win User

Well no as you arent a supported device you can Only use cloud with xbox one
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

I'm not sure what you were installing if you were using cloud gaming. It could be the node you were using was in the middle of an in-line update and got stuck

You need to file a ticket at Support.Xbox.com in order to get this to the cloud centers to investigate
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Please perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
Thema:

1. Flight sim not working on Xbox One via Cloud/Game Pass Ultimate (USA) - Similar Threads - Flight sim working

2. Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...: Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset would you recommend ? e2fb82fc-6a51-40a1-b136-2731426204cf
  3. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...
  4. Iam about to buy a pre owend dvd box flight sim 2020, but i am not sure if it will work...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Iam about to buy a pre owend dvd box flight sim 2020, but i am not sure if it will work...: Iam about to buy a pre owend dvd box flight sim 2020, but i am not sure if it will work because the guy iam buying it from has played the game with his acount before. could anybody help me out?...
  5. Could you help for the throttle quadrant to work again when adding power on Flight Sim.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could you help for the throttle quadrant to work again when adding power on Flight Sim.: I have a PC and it was all working well but due to a recent update I had to reinstall FlightSim. Prior I had the Boeing yoke all set up and the power/throttle worked correctly. So when I pushed...
  6. Flight Sim on my PC's will it work?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Flight Sim on my PC's will it work?: Hi I have a HP with i5 processor 12gb RAM and a mid range video card or I have a HP Z600 Workstation with dual E5506 2.13Ghz, dual NVIDIA Quadro FX4600 1.5gb 3D graphics cards, on win10. Will the...
  7. flight sim and cod vanguard might not work on external hard drive.

in XBoX on Windows
    flight sim and cod vanguard might not work on external hard drive.: so i recently i got a seagate 5tb external hard drive, and i decided with all the free space to finally download flight sim, when i tried to download it on the hard drive it came up saying i can...
  8. xbox series s microsoft flight sim wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox series s microsoft flight sim wont work: i have an xbox series s but microsoft store says flight sim wont work on my system even though it is advertised for xbox series s d77c3b9b-a7c6-48f9-802e-12e0134345f8
  9. Will flight sim 2020 work with 16 gig Ram?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will flight sim 2020 work with 16 gig Ram?: Will flight sim 2020 work with 16 gig Ram, or does it need Ddr 4? 1fbb97da-a66f-4c91-9d28-18bbb886863e
  10. online multiplayer in flight sim 2020 does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    online multiplayer in flight sim 2020 does not work: Hi, my online multiplayer in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 does not work, I can choose the different things like Live Player or Live Traffic, but no players are shown to me Pc to do settings....