Flight sim cloud gaming installs update on hard drive?

Discus and support Flight sim cloud gaming installs update on hard drive? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a question, i occasionaly play flight sim with cloud gaming. Specifically when i'm away and don't have my series s at hand. I notice that the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Roel Wouters1, Oct 6, 2023.

1. Flight sim cloud gaming installs update on hard drive?

I have a question, i occasionaly play flight sim with cloud gaming. Specifically when i'm away and don't have my series s at hand. I notice that the updates require an install, and i think this is an install on my laptop hard drive when i see the available amount of space. I don't have a problem with that, but when i install something and want to delete it to free some space i can't find how to do that. Can you help me with that?

:)

Roel Wouters1, Oct 6, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Can Logitech Flight Yoke System be used with Xbox ?!

If series s/x for flight SIM 2020 yes

.if for Xbox one then only works with xbox one games not cloud like flight sim

You can install flight sim on xbox series consoles
  3. Roel Wouters1 Win User

Yeah i know, i was wondering why i do need to update flight sim on cloud when i want to have the updates. The game still updates "something/somewhere (in the cloud seems strange to me). Flight sim is the only game i have this weird thing with cloud gaming. All the other games always latest version, and there is never a question to update something, but its always the same with flight sim.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Cloud games don't install anything. The game is being streamed as a video feed from a server to your device.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

flight simulator uses a baseline loader, the 2.1 GB thing that you initially download it, as the way it differentiates between platforms. other than that all updating is done internally in the game. The Xbox on the other end of your cloud gaming session has not likely booted flight simulator since the last update, and therefore it needs to decompress and install them on its own. Nothing is being written to your hard drive.
  6. OklaGrizzlyBear Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator X

Hiya!!

Unfortunately you will not be able to install the Microsoft Flight Sim X software back onto your PC without the DVD Drive. They are working on a newer version of the Flight Sim for PC which I believe will offer a digital version.

Happy Gaming!!
Thema:

1. Flight sim cloud gaming installs update on hard drive? - Similar Threads - Flight sim cloud

2. Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...: Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset would you recommend ? e2fb82fc-6a51-40a1-b136-2731426204cf
  3. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...
  4. My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.: Okay so first and foremost, I made the mistake of verifying the integrity of game files on Steam, because I've done some extensive research and people have said that it has caused their game to...
  5. Flight Sim Cloud Connection Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Sim Cloud Connection Issues: I play MSFS via cloud on my xbox. I keep getting disconnected for being inactive for too long. When your flying a plane there is not a lot to do for several hours. Is there anyway I can stop this...
  6. Im trying to download Microsoft flight sim on xbox 1 s with Ultimate game pass and cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im trying to download Microsoft flight sim on xbox 1 s with Ultimate game pass and cloud...: I'm on the microsoft store on xbox 1 s and when i go to click on MSFS it says to manage game, I go to manage it and install the game and i get a screen saying This game is not compatible with this...
  7. Flight sim not working on Xbox One via Cloud/Game Pass Ultimate (USA)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight sim not working on Xbox One via Cloud/Game Pass Ultimate (USA): Why won’t Flight Sim work on my US Based XBox One via Cloud Gaming with Gamepass Ultimate? It launches but then reports I am offline and do not have files necessary for offline mode. When I check...
  8. So I just played flight sim this morning of November 11 2022 and it worked on cloud gaming...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I just played flight sim this morning of November 11 2022 and it worked on cloud gaming...: So I just played flight sim this morning of November 11 2022 and it worked on cloud gaming but I just got back on and flight sim is gone did xbox remove it? d7cfc985-8e84-47cb-8254-93cb2d454a24
  9. How to remove XBox controller profile from Flight Sim (cloud version)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to remove XBox controller profile from Flight Sim (cloud version): Hi everyone and anyone! My son accidentally created another Controller Profile on Flight Sim (on the XBox) - and now it is impossible to remove it. The issue is only the LB & RB buttons on the...
  10. Microsoft Flight Sim Controller Issues On Cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Sim Controller Issues On Cloud Gaming: I Added An Controller Profile And Now I Can’t Play Anymore Due To This. Any Questions For Fix? 01bac25a-6c54-43fa-b013-98438bf86239