Flight Sim Cloud Connection Issues

Discus and support Flight Sim Cloud Connection Issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I play MSFS via cloud on my xbox. I keep getting disconnected for being inactive for too long. When your flying a plane there is not a lot to do for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dave wareham, Jul 16, 2023.

1. dave wareham
    dave wareham Guest

I play MSFS via cloud on my xbox. I keep getting disconnected for being inactive for too long. When your flying a plane there is not a lot to do for several hours. Is there anyway I can stop this from happening as its getting super annoying now!

Get 3/4 of a way through a flight and it disconnects and have to apart all over again!

Can I do anything about it?

:)

dave wareham, Jul 16, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Can Logitech Flight Yoke System be used with Xbox ?!

If series s/x for flight SIM 2020 yes

.if for Xbox one then only works with xbox one games not cloud like flight sim

You can install flight sim on xbox series consoles
  3. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

Cloud activity requires you to be active, to avoid this type of disconnection you should interact with the game sporadically, either by opening the menu, changing some settings, moving the view a bit or anything else that allows a record of activity.

Best regards.
  4. Roel Wouters1 Win User

Flight sim cloud gaming installs update on hard drive?

Yeah i know, i was wondering why i do need to update flight sim on cloud when i want to have the updates. The game still updates "something/somewhere (in the cloud seems strange to me). Flight sim is the only game i have this weird thing with cloud gaming. All the other games always latest version, and there is never a question to update something, but its always the same with flight sim.
  5. deaconb Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Logitech X52 Pro Controller not Working

I had the same issue... I had to completely exit Flight Sim, disconnect my X52 Pro, restart flight sim, and then open Flight Sim, go to Controls, and plug in my X52. If you try to remove the X52 while Flight Sim is still running, the workaround doesn't
    work.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Microsoft flight simulator not playable for Xbox one?

Flight sim isnt compatible on Xbox One except through streaming via Xbox Cloud Gaming if you have a gamepass ultimate subscription
Thema:

1. Flight Sim Cloud Connection Issues - Similar Threads - Flight Sim Cloud

2. Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...: Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset would you recommend ? e2fb82fc-6a51-40a1-b136-2731426204cf
  3. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...
  4. My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.: Okay so first and foremost, I made the mistake of verifying the integrity of game files on Steam, because I've done some extensive research and people have said that it has caused their game to...
  5. Flight sim cloud gaming installs update on hard drive?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight sim cloud gaming installs update on hard drive?: I have a question, i occasionaly play flight sim with cloud gaming. Specifically when i'm away and don't have my series s at hand. I notice that the updates require an install, and i think this is...
  6. Im trying to download Microsoft flight sim on xbox 1 s with Ultimate game pass and cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im trying to download Microsoft flight sim on xbox 1 s with Ultimate game pass and cloud...: I'm on the microsoft store on xbox 1 s and when i go to click on MSFS it says to manage game, I go to manage it and install the game and i get a screen saying This game is not compatible with this...
  7. Flight sim not working on Xbox One via Cloud/Game Pass Ultimate (USA)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight sim not working on Xbox One via Cloud/Game Pass Ultimate (USA): Why won’t Flight Sim work on my US Based XBox One via Cloud Gaming with Gamepass Ultimate? It launches but then reports I am offline and do not have files necessary for offline mode. When I check...
  8. So I just played flight sim this morning of November 11 2022 and it worked on cloud gaming...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I just played flight sim this morning of November 11 2022 and it worked on cloud gaming...: So I just played flight sim this morning of November 11 2022 and it worked on cloud gaming but I just got back on and flight sim is gone did xbox remove it? d7cfc985-8e84-47cb-8254-93cb2d454a24
  9. How to remove XBox controller profile from Flight Sim (cloud version)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to remove XBox controller profile from Flight Sim (cloud version): Hi everyone and anyone! My son accidentally created another Controller Profile on Flight Sim (on the XBox) - and now it is impossible to remove it. The issue is only the LB & RB buttons on the...
  10. Microsoft Flight Sim Controller Issues On Cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Sim Controller Issues On Cloud Gaming: I Added An Controller Profile And Now I Can’t Play Anymore Due To This. Any Questions For Fix? 01bac25a-6c54-43fa-b013-98438bf86239