flight sim and cod vanguard might not work on external hard drive.

Discus and support flight sim and cod vanguard might not work on external hard drive. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; so i recently i got a seagate 5tb external hard drive, and i decided with all the free space to finally download flight sim, when i tried to download... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DetectiveHermit, Dec 27, 2021.

1. flight sim and cod vanguard might not work on external hard drive.

so i recently i got a seagate 5tb external hard drive, and i decided with all the free space to finally download flight sim, when i tried to download it on the hard drive it came up saying i can download it but it wont be playable on the hard drive and i would have to move it to play it (also looked up and said it can be bad to play them on external drive and can degrade it faster). so i move master chief collection no problem and titan fall 2 no problem but when i was trying to move cod vanguard it came up with the same warning, so i looked it up and it said that the only non internal drive that will allow it to be playable on is the seagate internal storage extension and thats why they cost so much, so my questions is why some games i move to external hard drive are play able and why some are not like flight sim or cod vanguard and need internal or seagate internal extension.

:)

DetectiveHermit, Dec 27, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Games that are Series S/X enhanced will only run from the internal drive or the Seagate expansion card as those are fast enough to run the games. Backwards compatible games will run from any external hard drive.
  3. OklaGrizzlyBear Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator X

Hiya!!

Unfortunately you will not be able to install the Microsoft Flight Sim X software back onto your PC without the DVD Drive. They are working on a newer version of the Flight Sim for PC which I believe will offer a digital version.

Happy Gaming!!
  4. negan41 Win User

Hard drive

Has to be usb 3.0, over 256gb and formatted to FAT32 i have a 1tb external hard drive and works perfectly is this a older hard drive if so it might not meet up to xbox specs for using an external
  5. ngocphi Win User

Can Logitech Flight Yoke System be used with Xbox ?!

If series s/x for flight SIM 2020 yes

.if for Xbox one then only works with xbox one games not cloud like flight sim

You can install flight sim on xbox series consoles
  6. deaconb Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Logitech X52 Pro Controller not Working

I had the same issue... I had to completely exit Flight Sim, disconnect my X52 Pro, restart flight sim, and then open Flight Sim, go to Controls, and plug in my X52. If you try to remove the X52 while Flight Sim is still running, the workaround doesn't
    work.
Thema:

1. flight sim and cod vanguard might not work on external hard drive. - Similar Threads - flight sim cod

2. Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...: Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset would you recommend ? e2fb82fc-6a51-40a1-b136-2731426204cf
  3. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...
  4. My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.: Okay so first and foremost, I made the mistake of verifying the integrity of game files on Steam, because I've done some extensive research and people have said that it has caused their game to...
  5. Help with MS Flight Sim 2020 error report D3D11renderer_Z

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with MS Flight Sim 2020 error report D3D11renderer_Z: My MS Flight Simulator 2020 from Steam was working yesterday and today it is not. I am receiving the following error message. 'Fatal Error D3D11renderer_Z'. I have ensured Windows 0 is up to...
  6. flight sim on quest 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    flight sim on quest 3: I recently acquired a Meta Quest 3 and am thrilled about the prospect of playing Microsoft Flight Simulator in VR. However, I've encountered a challenge as there are no tutorials available for the...
  7. How to transfer an MS flight sim product code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer an MS flight sim product code?: My daughter desired to buy me the MS Flight Sim 2024 Premium Deluxe software for my Xbox X for Christmas. So she went to Amazon, bought it and got an e-mail with a link to enter the product code....
  8. Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.: Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it. It is listed under purchases as 075 flight sim credits in my account but cannot find how to view or download the manual....
  9. my digital copy of Flight sim. has disappeared from my system , How do i re-install it ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my digital copy of Flight sim. has disappeared from my system , How do i re-install it ?: my digital copy of Flight sim. has disappeared from my system , How do i re-install it ? 26eafadf-3adf-4b54-b393-e81729c5ac56
  10. microsoft flight sim download problem error cod 0x80073D12

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft flight sim download problem error cod 0x80073D12: [img] lütfen türkçeyi çevir ad010080-fdd7-44ba-bcb5-6e71362c714f