Flight Sim 2020 - Play Anywhere

Discus and support Flight Sim 2020 - Play Anywhere in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was wondering whether Flight Sim 2020 will be an Xbox Play Anywhere for the Xbox Series X, so I can buy the game once and download it again later on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rounak Ransing, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Flight Sim 2020 - Play Anywhere

I was wondering whether Flight Sim 2020 will be an Xbox Play Anywhere for the Xbox Series X, so I can buy the game once and download it again later on the Xbox Series X once it has released. I know it is on Game Pass, so does that mean it will be an Xbox
    Play Anywhere?

:)

Rounak Ransing, Jul 31, 2020
  2. TheRealChaotic1 Win User

Is this a Yes then? as i know you can play xpas that have been purchased on xbox on pc but does it work the other way round?
    Also do i need to purchased through microsoft store to get XPA feature?

thanks

Yes, any XPA title you purchase on PC through the Windows Store is playable on Xbox as well.

However, if you purchase it through Steam, it will not support XPA and therefor you will need to purchase again on Xbox to play it there.
  3. BenR1991 Win User

Q: If I buy the simulator for PC will I be able to play on my Xbox when it is released? Is this an Xbox Play Anywhere title?

A: The Play Anywhere is a new initiative by Microsoft to combine platforms of gaming, letting Xbox gamers play on PC with any first-party Microsoft Studios published
    game that is digitally purchased and vice versa. Microsoft Simulator is an XPA title.
    Is this a Yes then? as i know you can play xpas that have been purchased on xbox on pc but does it work the other way round?

Also do i need to purchased through microsoft store to get XPA feature?

thanks
  4. [Farscape] Win User

this should answer your question, it is apparently play anywhere title.

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com...4020-Microsoft-Flight-Simulator-Pre-order-FAQ

Platform and Retail Questions

Q: What platforms will Microsoft Flight Simulator be released on?

A: Our PC release is on August 18, 2020. We will share more information regarding the Xbox release in the future.

Q: Is Microsoft Flight Simulator going to be released on Steam or the Epic Store?

A: Microsoft Flight Simulator is available on Steam. We have no news to share regarding additional versions, but our goal is to have Microsoft Flight Simulator available on as many platforms as possible.

Q: Is a physical retail disc version available?

A: The retail disc version of Microsoft Flight Simulator will be available in Europe only.

Q: What version will be available with Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta)?

A: The standard edition of “Microsoft Flight Simulator” will be available on Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta).

Q: Will there be a separate achievement list on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC?

A: There will not be a separate achievement list. It will be shared across platforms.

Q: If I buy the simulator for PC will I be able to play on my Xbox when it is released? Is this an Xbox Play Anywhere title?

A: The Play Anywhere is a new initiative by Microsoft to combine platforms of gaming, letting Xbox gamers play on PC with any first-party Microsoft Studios published
    game that is digitally purchased and vice versa. Microsoft Simulator is an XPA title.

Q: Are there multiple editions of Microsoft Flight Simulator for sale?

A: Yes. You can purchase the Standard, Premium, and Deluxe Edition.

Q: Is it required to sign in to a Microsoft Account to play outside of Xbox One and Windows 10?

A: Yes, it is a requirement.
  5. Taughtplatypus2 Win User

So if i buy the game on my xbox, will i have to buy it again on my pc or can I downlod it onto my pc from the microsoft store
  6. [Farscape] Win User

i would assume so, i did with forza 3, purchased on the store a long time ago and playable on xbox one.
Thema:

1. Flight Sim 2020 - Play Anywhere - Similar Threads - Flight Sim 2020

2. Help with MS Flight Sim 2020 error report D3D11renderer_Z

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with MS Flight Sim 2020 error report D3D11renderer_Z: My MS Flight Simulator 2020 from Steam was working yesterday and today it is not. I am receiving the following error message. 'Fatal Error D3D11renderer_Z'. I have ensured Windows 0 is up to...
  3. Flight Sim 2020 stuck on mandatory update lost conection / service unrechable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Sim 2020 stuck on mandatory update lost conection / service unrechable: I have been trying for weeks to complete a mandatory update for flight sim 2020 but every time the update begins, after about 30 seconds it come up with a message saying 'lost connection' and then...
  4. Iam about to buy a pre owend dvd box flight sim 2020, but i am not sure if it will work...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Iam about to buy a pre owend dvd box flight sim 2020, but i am not sure if it will work...: Iam about to buy a pre owend dvd box flight sim 2020, but i am not sure if it will work because the guy iam buying it from has played the game with his acount before. could anybody help me out?...
  5. M/S flight sim 2020 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    M/S flight sim 2020 game: I bought the game for my PC from Microsoft web sight, when do I get the game or when can I download it. c105649e-c17e-470a-a475-b94296921871
  6. Unable to reinstalling Flight Sim 2020 P.Deluxe on a new PC, 'redeem code' is the issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to reinstalling Flight Sim 2020 P.Deluxe on a new PC, 'redeem code' is the issue.: Uninstalled Flight Sim 2020 Premium Deluxe on my old PC. Installed it on a new PC. But the instalation stops on 'redeem code' 'already done'. Game from 10 DVD's, not from XBox. How do I get past...
  7. Insert disk 'Microsoft Flight Sim 2020'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Insert disk 'Microsoft Flight Sim 2020': Hello, Recently purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, I have no internet connection but currently am using internet connection to do the initial set up of the game. I installed the large...
  8. Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 in classroom

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 in classroom: Currently, I use Flight Sim 10 with CH Products flight sim yoke and pedals to teach middle schoolers the basics of flight. We use it for physics and also geography. I wanted to upgrade to flight...
  9. Download Microsoft flight sim 2020

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download Microsoft flight sim 2020: My computer was hacked and I have to reinstall everything. Also the flight simulator 2020 std. that I had bought in a computer shop. I thought I had bought it completely but it was not even half....
  10. On Microsoft flight sim 2020 every few minutes into some flights the game crashes and I’ve...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Microsoft flight sim 2020 every few minutes into some flights the game crashes and I’ve...: [img] This is also and other problem the press button to play menu glitches out and I don’t know why 215e1a87-1193-4d0f-b401-89ea1e7d92a8

Users found this page by searching for:

1. flight simulator 2020 play anywhere