Flickering triangles in Halo Reach on MCC

Discus and support Flickering triangles in Halo Reach on MCC in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have an issue where, when playing Halo Reach (campaign, multiplayer, or firefight) in the MCC, the visuals will flicker black-and-white triangles,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CyberKnight1, Oct 8, 2021.

1. Flickering triangles in Halo Reach on MCC

I have an issue where, when playing Halo Reach (campaign, multiplayer, or firefight) in the MCC, the visuals will flicker black-and-white triangles, almost as if it's drawing an extremely low-res version of the screen before immediately drawing the complete version. I was able to capture it with the Game DVR (seizure warning; the flickering is really intense towards the end of the video):

https://youtu.be/oP36XW1Kwno

I'm on a Series X the Alpha ring. This issue started occurring just in the last month -- I can't pinpoint the exact time or a certain Insider build, but I haven't it started sometime in the month of September. (I think it happened at the same time as an issue I had with Twitch, which would put it around the 24th of September.) Reach is the only game engine that seems to have this issue; other Halo games in the MCC work fine, as do other complete games. I've filed a bug report through the console, but I'm curious to see if anyone has had any similar issues.

submitted by /u/CyberKnight1
    [link] [comments]

/u/CyberKnight1, Oct 8, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Flickering triangles in Halo Reach on MCC