Flaws in Xbox Accessories App

Discus and support Flaws in Xbox Accessories App in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A lot of people are complaining that you can't swap a trigger and a non-trigger. And a lot of people different people of different reasons for that.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TripleTopper321, Jun 30, 2023.

1. Flaws in Xbox Accessories App

A lot of people are complaining that you can't swap a trigger and a non-trigger.

And a lot of people different people of different reasons for that.

My reason is because I have a fight stick and I can't get the perfect Sega Genesis two rows of three button arrangements went to the four buttons are stuck on the outside bottom unable to be moved and unable to be redefined as action buttons.

In my case the solution would be an all digital buttons mode where, at the cost of losing the analog information in the buttons and instead just sending a single bit based on whether it's pressed over halfway or not, in return you get to map the two triggers just like any other trigger.

I call it all digital buttons mode.

It should be a box you can check for 2 reasons. Reason why is so that it doesn't interfere with the current system with the checks and balances that the triggers locked mean.

The other reason why is because if you are playing a game which requires analog triggers it'll properly flag a game where those are off mapped and ask you to change it or use the suggestions to change back automatically. And it'll not run it until you said it correctly. Under the theory that the game is either unbeatable without analog triggers or too easy to achieve certain achievements with analog triggers.

Second problem I have with the accessories app is that x-axis cannot be flipped on either stick.

There are two reasons why you would want x-axis flipped.

One is if you have a fight stick and the game only recognizes the analog stick for movement and you need to rotate 180° for a Sinister version of the joystick.

The other is if your first experience in 3D space was with Super Mario 64 and use the right stick to tell the Lakitu cameraman to go.

Also I noticed on the Adaptive controller that if you plug in a PC 15 analog stick the only two buttons on it and they map to hat North and hat South? I would prefer them be a and b or something like that instead of hat North and hat South. Unfortunately you can't remap the buttons on a pc15 analog stick, at least not within the accessories app.

A solution would be as follows it would count the number buttons and then you first find the button by setting it in fine mode to see which eight buttons your joystick will recognize then you could change the definition to what you want, out of any control the Xbox One and Xbox Series recognizes.

It seems I have to make an adapter out of a pc15 Y adapter in order to get the two buttons to recognize as a and b or something similar.

I'll tell you later if that works or not. Once I test it.

:)

TripleTopper321, Jun 30, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Flaws in Xbox Accessories App