Flashing Black screen. LG tv, Xbox one s

Discus and support Flashing Black screen. LG tv, Xbox one s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; good day. i have a Xbox one s and a LG led UHD 4k tv. my HDMI port on the tv deep cooler is active. i have a 4k high speed HDMI cable. my Xbox one s... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Anton Duvenhage, Oct 9, 2023.

1. Flashing Black screen. LG tv, Xbox one s

good day. i have a Xbox one s and a LG led UHD 4k tv. my HDMI port on the tv deep cooler is active. i have a 4k high speed HDMI cable. my Xbox one s resolution is set on 1440p because 4k is giving me black screen and flashing. also 4k and HDR10 is checked in settings. if I run certain games on 1440p is gives me flashing and black screen. same with Netflix and DSTV. if i select 1080p it gives me flashing and black screen. please help. i don't know what to do any more. tried everything I could find on Google.

:)

Anton Duvenhage, Oct 9, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

I see, and may I ask what other steps you tried?
  3. Anton Duvenhage Win User

Yes. I did use another tv. The other tv is only a led hd tv. And it has no problem with any cable on it. My resolution is 720p on that tv. Can go to 1080p also but tv is to weak for it. And on that tv games and streaming have no issue. It's only on my LG tv. It does the same on my parents tv that is a Hisense. And on one of my other friends tvs that is a LG. I have used 3 different cables on my LG tv and it does the same. But on my smaller tv there's no prob with all 3 cables.
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

So just to be clear, does this issue also happen on the Hisense TV and your friend's LG TV? Are these 4K TVs as well?
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Anton. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Have you tried using a different HDMI cable or a different HDMI port on your TV?

I also recommend trying a different TV or monitor if possible to see if the issue persists on other displays.
  6. Anton Duvenhage Win User

No they are not 4k tv's. Only mine. On the other tv's doesn't matter what resolution I use. It flashes and black screen. On my tv no flashes on 1440p only when playing certain games and streaming it flashing black screen and no signal. But on 1440p it starts up no problem. Going through menus no problem. Playing call of duty problem.
Thema:

1. Flashing Black screen. LG tv, Xbox one s - Similar Threads - Flashing Black screen

2. xbox screen flashing black?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox screen flashing black?: why does my xbox one x flash black then return to normal randomly, I would just deal with it but it happens super often like every second or so. How do I fix this?...
  3. How can I fix the black screen flashes on my Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I fix the black screen flashes on my Xbox series X: I have had my Xbox series X now for nearly a year and just a couple of days ago I reset the tv settings so I could get the most from my 4K tv for gaming and now I’m getting flashing black screen...
  4. Xbox X series intermittent black screen flashes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X series intermittent black screen flashes: Have just purchased Xbox X in upgrade of my Xbox One. Playing on a Toshiba 50UA3A63DB TV. Had no issues with my xbox one but have had 2 xbox x's and both have been giving me intermittent black...
  5. Xbox Series X flashing black screen at random - April 22, 2023.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X flashing black screen at random - April 22, 2023.: My Xbox Series X has been randomly flashing a black screen for a second or two during gameplay, video streaming or while sitting on the home screen. The audio keeps playing though. I have a...
  6. HDR causing screen to flash black randomly

in XboX Insiders
    HDR causing screen to flash black randomly: Hello having massive issues with HDR on my series X it just flashes black pretty regularly whenever I play a game using HDR or any streaming service with HDR. Only just started happening over the...
  7. Series X - White Flash / Black Screen

in XboX Insiders
    Series X - White Flash / Black Screen: Is anyone else having issues with their Series X randomly flashing a bright white flash on their tv screen then goes to a black screen for 3-5 seconds. This happened the first night I got the...
  8. Black screen flash on xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen flash on xbox one x: I have tried switching hdmi cables and thought it was just while playing sea of thieves but now it's doing it on other games too. It just started happening a couple months ago and progressively...
  9. problem XBOX ONE X flash of black screen !!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem XBOX ONE X flash of black screen !!!: Hi ... I'm aiming for a general problem with many players with 4K screens from all the companies Sony, Samsung, Panasonic, LG and I have replaced the XBOX ONE X twice at the store and the problem...
  10. Xbox One Screen Flash black

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Screen Flash black: Hey Community, I have got some Problems with my Xbox One. After 2 or 3 hours of playing my TV (Philips 40PFL6505) Screen becomes black for a few secounds and the Sound is also gone for that time....